Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) (4360 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him / Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by david16(m): 8:25am On Mar 03, 2017
To say I'm shocked is an understatement! An online user exposed a lady who resides in Port Harcourt and infected him with HIV. Read full chat after the cut....
From http://www.jennifercollinsblog.com/2017/03/man-exposes-lady-who-infected-him-with.html?m=1

Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by sleeknick: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2017
Cheiiiiii..

The last to comment is a fool grin
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by nerodenero: 8:32am On Mar 03, 2017
The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Jeremiah 17:9.
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by delishpot: 8:32am On Mar 03, 2017
Wakawaka man got what he was looking for. What more can I say?
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by Drinokrane: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2017
sleeknick:
Cheiiiiii..
Chop 5 finger

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2017
The guy don enter one chance

Make I first go wash my cucumber with Izar and dettol cry

I cover my tools with the blood of Jesus cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by Heavance(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2017
They keep passing it to the next, tiki-taka
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by missyge(f): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2017
Awww. I feel for the guy o. Being HIV positive is nt d end of the world tho but d thought of it is killing.

Wor, let me go and close my legs
I nor dey do again

3 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:04am On Mar 03, 2017
Just something few days and the guy don discover say he is positive
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2017
How true is this? OP
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 03, 2017
missyge:
Awww. I feel for the guy o. Being HIV positive is nt d end of the world tho but d thought of it is killing.

I nor dey do again

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 03, 2017
missyge:

I nor dey do again

So it was open b4 grin
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by david16(m): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2017
sleeknick:
Cheiiiiii..
lolll...its definitely not going to be me
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by Dreyl(m): 9:34am On Mar 03, 2017
Good for him.
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by missyge(f): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2017
twistedBalls:

So it was open b4 grin
Lol. Wetin u say make i talk na
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2017
This Lady will never see the end of it. True or False , her reputation is ruined smiley
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 03, 2017
missyge:
Lol. Wetin u say make i talk na

I no say o,

U said o,, not me o grin grin

Oya close shop
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by WaterDrunkard: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2017
Chai cry cry
The guy said that his career has ended. Why is the heart of man very wicked
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by NextGovernor(m): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2017
The boy is a goat. Did she force you not to use condom. U were enjoying the moment not thinking about the after. So don't blame her.

Everybody must have to be very careful because not every handsome and beautiful people out there are actually healthy.
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by jworos(m): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2017
Bad market
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by theunnamed: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2017
make d guy GI sidon jor shebi skin to skin dey sweet
nonsense!!
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by david16(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2017
theunnamed:
make d guy GI sidon jor shebi skin to skin dey sweet
nonsense!!
abi nauu... after enjoying it
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by david16(m): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2017
Alesandese:
This Lady will never see the end of it. True or False , her reputation is ruined smiley
And the guy's own also...
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by david16(m): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2017
NextGovernor:
The boy is a goat. Did she force you not to use condom. U were enjoying the moment not thinking about the after. So don't blame her.

Everybody must have to be very careful because not every handsome and beautiful people out there are actually healthy.

Very True... don't judge a book by its cover.. good looks can be sooo deceiving.
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2017
david16:

And the guy's own also...
Yea... A case of Vengeance and two graves cheesy

I hope they will get over this smiley
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by snowden9(m): 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
Eya. I feel for the guy.
Meanwhile, i checked my status few days ago and twas negative after panshing about 7 diff girls without cd in the space of 3yrs. My main gf checked hers today and negative as well. grin I give up on cheating. No more.
Now 1 man 1 girl.
Or maybe sha, condom will never leave my pocket again.

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by david16(m): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
Alesandese:
Yea... A case of Vengeance and two graves cheesy

I hope they will get over this smiley

Nooo... I don't think they will... the cure for HIV hasn't been produced yet.
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by david16(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
snowden9:
Eya. I feel for the guy.
Meanwhile, i checked my status few days ago and twas negative after panshing about 7 diff girls without cd in the space of 3yrs. My main gf checked hers today and negative as well. grin I give up on cheating. No more.
Now 1 man 1 girl.
Or maybe sha, condom will never leave my pocket again.

lolll.
that's a lucky escape bro...Play safe...

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by gentleedu(m): 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
missyge:

I nor dey do again
hahahahaha make we do na
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by missyge(f): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
gentleedu:
hahahahaha make we do na
Ure sick
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
missyge:
Ure sick
go and check ur status for the ones u do o
Re: Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) by Felimore: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
Just play cool & forget about her, been HIV +ve is not the end of the world...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Learn To Swim? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? / OMG! Can You Tell What Is Happening To This Girl In This PHOTO? (see Photos 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.