Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,868 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter (48239 Views)

Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly / Nadine Ibrahim Weds In Abuja (Photos) / Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by soberdrunk(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
serikigoro:

The pictures will make you grow some sense! If these pictures are not pleasing to the eyes then share your pre wedding pics! Why open the post only to hate on them!
ONLY loosers like you worship a person that is not no imporatnce to his or her life.... or that doesnt even know if u exist or nor .Looser
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Some men de enjoy shaaa

Abeg make I go manage my sweet Ojuju Calabar cry
Jesus wept
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by sheddo619(m): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
oluwasegun007:
this wan no resemble NAIJA na...

wish her hml
funny enough that picture there was shut at Kaduna(kajuru)
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
Wow! Lovely pics congrats O

Future Hubby hope u taking notes angry
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by oluwasegun007(m): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
sheddo619:
funny enough that picture there was shut at Kaduna(kajuru)

really....
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Petdagr8t(m): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
omo see natural hair
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by repogirl(f): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
ehie:
who them epp.what do they want from us except cooing...oh she is so beautiful, she is this and that, in the general scheme of things of what good is Amina Mohammed and her daughter beneficial to my pocket or to humanity as a whole, enough pf people worshiping, if you want to worship antything worship God
lool..... You got some good points.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by delivryboy: 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
ehie:
who them epp.what do they want from us except cooing...oh she is so beautiful, she is this and that, in the general scheme of things of what good is Amina Mohammed and her daughter beneficial to my pocket or to humanity as a whole, enough pf people worshiping, if you want to worship antything worship God
Please ma, don't hurt yourself, it's just a pre-wedding photo not their display of wealth. Please don't turn deep green with ENVY!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by konkonbilo(m): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
slimzypink:
SHE IS FIne ,BUT i'm FINER smiley
it's good to have high hopes

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by sheddo619(m): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
oluwasegun007:

really....
yea
That was where wish list by leriq ft wande coal was shot
Just goole kajuru Castle
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
delivryboy:

Please ma, don't hurt yourself, it's just a pre-wedding photo not their display of wealth. Please don't turn deep green with ENVY!!!
of what benefit wil it be of my envy, will it award me mutiple degrees, will it make me create the 1 bn dollar app, will it make me immortal, my dear brain dead Nigerian youth who haunts senseless instagram pages of worthless pre wedding shoots, i do not care much for them or much for u, i only made my opinion not knowing it touched your core..sorry about that and get a life a productive one at that,STOP CELEBRATING MEDIOCRITY
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by serikigoro: 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
ehie:
ONLY loosers like you worship a person that is not no imporatnce to his or her life.... or that doesnt even know if u exist or nor .Looser

You are certainly a comic! Who sounds more like a looser here? you saw beautiful pre wedding pics of some young couple and then you go on a ranting rampage of how we should stop worshiping other people! Where and what is the correlation here? Who would not admire those pictures of such adorable couple except of course bad belle people! Young lady, dont take your frustrations out on this beautiful couple they certainly didn't cause them.

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Really stunning,but mine will be finer
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Saifullah01: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
did anybody noticed those pictures were taking in Kaduna?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by SalamRushdie: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
ehie:

embarassed
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
serikigoro:

You are certainly a comic! Who sounds more like a looser here? you saw beautiful pre wedding pics of some young couple and then you go on a ranting rampage of how we should stop worshiping other people! Where and what is the correlation here? Who would not admire those pictures of such adorable couple except of course bad belle people! Young lady, dont take your frustrations out on this beautiful couple they certainly didn't cause them.
So anyone that does not agree with such nonsense automatically becomes jealous or frustrated,you are automatically projecting your own emotions unto me

i just stated 2 things, of what use are they, stop people worship which has led us into deep shit in this country.

so what is this muscling of my right to expressing my opinion, truly I believe and will not conform to the general stupidity that is synonymous with the typical Nigerian, people worship is senseless, worship that is not based on creativity or achivement is baseless, i stick to my right to think the way i deem fit, please stick to your medicorictic life. i aint stopping you
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by GrandMufti: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
slimzypink:

angry

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by delivryboy: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
ehie:
of what benefit wil it be of my envy, will it award me mutiple degrees, will it make me create the 1 bn dollar app, will it make me immortal, my dear brain dead Nigerian youth who haunts senseless instagram pages of worthless pre wedding shoots, i do not care much for them or much for u, i only made my opinion not knowing it touched your core..sorry about that and get a life a productive one at that,STOP CELEBRATING MEDIOCRITY
You are so PAINED. You seem unusually unhappy. I pity those who have to be around you, I pity your friends who are making progress in life, I pity even those who just bought new clothes because even they are not spared. It's just a pre-wedding photo shoot in kaduna, how else do you want them to be modest? You emit negative vibes.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
slimzypink:
Who dash monkey banana
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Odkosh: 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
slimzypink:
grin you fall hand sha.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by madgoat(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
I think i have a serious problem. Any time i see a beautiful lady all i can think of is the bushy honey pot in between her legs and what it would feel like to straff her 24/7
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by shamecurls(m): 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hausa girls sabi fine!

If dem won fine, it's always extra-ordinary
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Lilimax(f): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
Dominiquez:
Just noticed from the elite children that Hijab is meant for the poor.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
ehie:
So much pain in one post.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bimpe29:
She is naturally beautiful. But, she looks foreign.
True
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Odkosh: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
Dyt:
I want I want I want cry cry cry
you want wetin na. I dey available o.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by manchester1: 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
slimzypink:

I think you are feeling sleepy

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
Dreyl:
She's pretty
Totally!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
Beautiful girl,just like her momma.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by hucienda: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
Fine babe. Nadine. Looks like a westerner. No stress and no skin pain of naija on her.

HML to 'em.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Holamic: 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
dat Nah when wealth jam raw cash... happy married life in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead / Goldesia: The Name Earlier Proposed For Nigeria / Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.