Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter (48240 Views)

Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly / Nadine Ibrahim Weds In Abuja (Photos) / Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Nofuckgiven: 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
If you think Nadine fine pass Zahra Buhari click like else click share grin I need the poll for something abeg grin cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Pearly255(f): 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Oh my, cuties! Me likey.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by ufuosman(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
lovely
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by SURElee(f): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
lofty900:
Lesson to all ladies, if u r beautiful even a blind man will know ur beautiful. No need to wear skimpy clothes and dress like a prostitute b4 a man will notice u. See how this fine woman dressed up and yet her beauty is glowing and radiating like a brand new Lamborghini

God bless you
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Marty2020: 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
Why are they behaving like this, why to fine, and beautiful people go marry, they no fit blend? cool
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by galaxy2020(m): 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
Where is here hijab? Ok, it's meant for the....
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by haulforte123: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
HaulForte Resources.

Take advantage of our services.

You Can now Chat with Us at: www.haulforte.com

E-mail Us at: info@haulfort.com

Call Us on: 08121362702
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by fumeex(f): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
waoo she s so beautiful.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by gwama: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bimpe29:
She is naturally beautiful. But, she looks foreign.

She look like white woman, on picture with her mom, she is more dark.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by PROWESX(m): 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
ehie:
who them epp.what do they want from us except cooing...oh she is so beautiful, she is this and that, in the general scheme of things of what good is Amina Mohammed and her daughter beneficial to my pocket or to humanity as a whole, enough pf people worshiping, if you want to worship antything worship God

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by mvem(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
ehie:
who them epp.what do they want from us except cooing...oh she is so beautiful, she is this and that, in the general scheme of things of what good is Amina Mohammed and her daughter beneficial to my pocket or to humanity as a whole, enough pf people worshiping, if you want to worship antything worship God
...you hv issues nd i know why...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by mvem(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
ehie:
ONLY loosers like you worship a person that is not no imporatnce to his or her life.... or that doesnt even know if u exist or nor .Looser
...how is he worshipping her by commending her beauty....are u ok, why u dey take am personal....u hv issues
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by mvem(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
ehie:
of what benefit wil it be of my envy, will it award me mutiple degrees, will it make me create the 1 bn dollar app, will it make me immortal, my dear brain dead Nigerian youth who haunts senseless instagram pages of worthless pre wedding shoots, i do not care much for them or much for u, i only made my opinion not knowing it touched your core..sorry about that and get a life a productive one at that,STOP CELEBRATING MEDIOCRITY
...you must hv escaped from a mental home...mad woman on the loose....oya quote me make i open ur chapter....
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
SURElee:

God bless you
bless you too
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by to12(f): 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
so beautiful....
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by MarieSucre(f): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
lofty900:
Lesson to all ladies, if u r beautiful even a blind man will know ur beautiful. No need to wear skimpy clothes and dress like a prostitute b4 a man will notice u. See how this fine woman dressed up and yet her beauty is glowing and radiating like a brand new Lamborghini

You did not see that her cloth is off-shoulder and the back is exposed. But what is my business.

You don talk leave sense.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by bizzibodi(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
aariwa:
If not for hausa fulani unfair quota system and Niger delta oil her mother would have been drawing milk from cattles in the forest
Her mother is an egghead prof.ya mama go school even with crude oil under her feet?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by malton: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
aariwa:
If not for hausa fulani unfair quota system and Niger delta oil her mother would have been drawing milk from cattles in the forest

The mother was born privileged and never had to depend on Niger Delta oil.

Not everyone lives off of oil money.

Dunce!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by MizSparks(f): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
Beautiful people.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by idris4r83(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
slimzypink:
SHE IS FIne ,BUT i'm FINER smiley
runs into profile to check display pix, runs out after confirming what she said is a blatant lie.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Yewandequeen(f): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
lofty900:
I owe u a box of pizza.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by JuneOctober(f): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
lofty900:

That's right. If you're beautiful, you're beautiful. No need to put on skimpy clothes. Even if guys give you attention, the attention won't last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by malware: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
Northerners hmm
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Mintayo(m): 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
And to think that she was not dressing like a masquerade. undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Duru009(m): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
Why are u marrying her now!!! !!!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by MARYchiells(f): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
ehie:

If the pain is too much to bear Pls take paracetamol extra.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by MARYchiells(f): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
manchester1:

I think you are feeling sleepy

Hahahahahahsha!
You too much.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Yewandequeen:

I owe u a box of pizza.
ur absolutely right. One big box of pizza grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Yewandequeen(f): 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
lofty900:
ur absolutely right. One big box of pizza grin

U like food too much. Can't you just say no thanks or you dont know pizza is expensive now?based on exchange rate grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Cutex01(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
ehie:
see the height of bitterness oo
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by mikolo80: 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Keneking:
Ok.

But the guy doesn't look fulani shocked
how does Fulani look
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Yewandequeen:

U like food too much. Can't you just say no thanks or you dont know pizza is expensive now?based on exchange rate grin
lolz. Ur a queen according to ur moniker so I guess a pizza is not too expensive for a queen cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goldesia: The Name Earlier Proposed For Nigeria / Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? / PDP Governors Panic Over Buhari - Daily Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.