Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter (48238 Views)

Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly / Nadine Ibrahim Weds In Abuja (Photos) / Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Yewandequeen(f): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
lofty900:
lolz. Ur a queen according to ur moniker so I guess a pizza is not too expensive for a queen cheesy

Ure a scam grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Ure a scam grin
hahaha, u r the one who said I deserve a pizza so I guess I'm not a scam
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Yewandequeen(f): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
lofty900:
hahaha, u r the one who said I deserve a pizza so I guess I'm not a scam

I think coldstone ice cream cost less, so thats what i will get for u tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
Yewandequeen:

I think coldstone ice cream cost less, so thats what i will get for u tongue
OK, I'm waiting
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by sakaba(m): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Trust Guffaz Events and Decor to bring class to your event - making it memorable, always.

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by sammomoh(m): 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
congratulations, Nadine....
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by toprealman: 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
bettercreature:
Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping. Bo Derek
Go tell that to Churchill, Tonto's "Mr X"
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Agent23(m): 12:15am On Mar 04, 2017
aariwa:
If not for hausa fulani unfair quota system and Niger delta oil her mother would have been drawing milk from cattles in the forest

And you deep in the forest roaming about naked, eating bush meat
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 04, 2017
ehie:
who them epp.what do they want from us except cooing...oh she is so beautiful, she is this and that, in the general scheme of things of what good is Amina Mohammed and her daughter beneficial to my pocket or to humanity as a whole, enough pf people worshiping, if you want to worship antything worship God
I agree with you. Even God sef can suck my nuts.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by Jhamzy(m): 12:40am On Mar 04, 2017
slimzypink:
SHE IS FIne ,BUT i'm FINER smiley
Infact you too fine sef...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by SamiraF: 4:46am On Mar 04, 2017
malton:

The mother was born privileged and never had to depend on Niger Delta oil.

Not everyone lives off of oil money.

Dunce!

The mother was born privileged and never had to depend on Niger Delta oil? Abeg no lie. The primary school certificate mother and this her daughter with their oversized chin of life like axe that can chop yam are products of PTF loot of old.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by juman(m): 5:24am On Mar 04, 2017
She did not dress appropriately.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter by babooshka: 7:47am On Mar 04, 2017
Papiikush:
Dear future wife, if you are not pretty don't even come my way. God will punish you if you come my way with frog face angry
Lolz, u fine? If u use frog face go pursue girl, God go punish u sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead / Goldesia: The Name Earlier Proposed For Nigeria / Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.