Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,044 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get (56301 Views)

She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by abescom: 10:07am On Mar 04, 2017
Or tell her menopause is knocking at her door. Once told a girl that and w became enemies till date.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2017
scobaba:

So after fixing it, you do what with it... Loose it again to anoda guy... Waste of 700k.
Lol it's for the rich, I guess they won't feel it.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
So doctors and nurses who ain't virgins, shouldn't know? Well I know it because I read.
Your signature says all
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Laveda(f): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2017
wristbangle:

Can you type in English language please?

gringrin Lmao
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by SMREXY(m): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2017
pressplay411:

Lol @least she was your motivation to work hard. She deserves a tithe.
lolzzz... grin grin
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Cholls(m): 10:10am On Mar 04, 2017
trendphemmy:
have u heard of hymen repair? plastic surgeons are doing wonders.
my brother abeg epp me I want to be a pussy surgeon.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 10:10am On Mar 04, 2017
Sterix10:

Your signature says all
So take me to the gallows already.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by omotolatoyosi(f): 10:11am On Mar 04, 2017
What if she doesnt comes back,you think all ladies give a Bleep
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
So doctors and nurses who ain't virgins, shouldn't know? Well I know it because I read.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Kemperor: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2017
tamertery:

Vagina tightening cream lipsrsealed

If blood no commot i no agree... simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2017
wristbangle:

Lmao! grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by tamertery(m): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2017
Kemperor:

If blood no commot i no agree... simple

If she get low blood count unko grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Cutehector(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
You've a point. But people like me read books so you don't expect me to act like a novice na. (Even if its my first time).

My main is this na. smiley
iffa woze u slap cool
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2017
Nobody has ever said that to me. You'll die frfr.
Even the rich Guys look broke these days.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 10:18am On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
iffa woze u slap cool
How can I help you?
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Kemperor: 10:22am On Mar 04, 2017
tamertery:

If she get low blood count unko grin grin grin

Is she not supos 2 fall sick wen she has such So medical treatment and get healthy..
Den wil run d show n wen dere is no blood 4get it... and gerarra here
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by tamertery(m): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2017
Kemperor:

Is she not supos 2 fall sick wen she has such So medical treatment and get healthy..
Den wil run d show n wen dere is no blood 4get it... and gerarra here

Guy no depend on future wife being a virgin o... Because if she turns out otherwise, the love don die be dat... #just saying
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Cutehector(m): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
How can I help you?
ask people around about me... Don't try too hard.. Besides d lady who dashed u dis account, I am aware of it...
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
So take me to the gallows already.
Is it 25 litres gallow or 50 litres u want
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by kolaranking1(m): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
It depends on the mentality of the lady in question. Maybe she wants to start afresh.
lol.....afresh kor
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by tchaik(m): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2017
tamertery:

Vagina tightening cream lipsrsealed

You mean something like this?

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by caesaraba(m): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2017
Kondomatic:
And after that then what

Preek go burst am open again, free of charge. Wasted 500k.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by tamertery(m): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2017
tchaik:

You mean something like this?

Ur head de dia grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Cutehector(m): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2017
magzey:
See one here
grin epic
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Kekekenny(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2017
So no guarantee of getting Virgin lady in naija again? SMH. For them..
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by 111jideofor: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2017
A man who win your love with cash may not stay forever. Real men don't settle down with fake women who love money.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2017
wristbangle:

undecided undecided
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
Really? You think you can't be a virgin again?
Ever heard of hymenorrhaphy? Lmao!
heard of it but, that one na fake. I mean FAKE VIRGINITY. E no dey pay my dear.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 10:45am On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
ask people around about me... Don't try too hard.. Besides d lady who dashed u dis account, I am aware of it...
I have other things doing than to go around asking about you, before you forget this is just the internet. See you another time.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 10:45am On Mar 04, 2017
Sterix10:

Is it 25 litres gallow or 50 litres u want
Lol
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 10:47am On Mar 04, 2017
venai:
heard of it but, that one na fake. I mean FAKE VIRGINITY. E no dey pay my dear.
At the end, you become a virgin. That's the goal that matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.