Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,390 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get (56302 Views)

She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by lonelydora: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
Op is saying it can't be fixed. And I'm saying it can!
Well I heard it's not too expensive, you can do it with 500k or 700k.

Have you done it before? Biko, link me to the doctor. I have some ladies to I want to help.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by ChynoBEATS: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
Really? You think you can't be a virgin again?
Ever heard of hymenorrhaphy? Lmao!

Uhm can such typa restoration Surgery be done here in nigeria?....
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by SmartyPants(m): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
tamertery:

Vagina tightening cream lipsrsealed

...will not make a ho a virgin
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
lonelydora:

Have you done it before? Biko, link me to the doctor. I have some ladies to I want to help.
No I haven't done it before. But you can check goggle for their hotline.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by TrapHedges(m): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hahahahahaha sad old joke
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
ChynoBEATS:

Uhm can such typa restoration Surgery be done here in nigeria?....
Mehn I have no idea.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by ChynoBEATS: 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
Mehn I have no idea.

I thought as much ... N 2ndly such surgery 2me is more like a waste of time and money... 2me virginity is not just about the hymen...
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
ChynoBEATS:

I thought as much ... N 2ndly such surgery 2me is more like a waste of time and money... 2me virginity is not just about the hymen...
Yes you're right. There's more to it that is overlooked.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by ChynoBEATS: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
Yes you're right. There's more to it that is overlooked.
yeah sure there is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Cutehector(m): 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
jahsharon:

EPIC! Why nah? Are you related to the EFCC Twitter guy?
lol... Yeah wink
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
SMREXY:
You are welcome!
Where is the venue?
grin
SMREXY:
You are welcome!
Where is the venue?

Lolzz....I'm nt celebrating it
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
princeakins:

Happy belated birthday to u.
Grace to grace
More oil on ur head
Cheers kiss

Amen!! tnx dear
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by princeakins(m): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Zita55:

Amen!! tnx dear

Where did party at?

Let's dine n wine wit u in celebration
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Fourwinds: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
optional1:
you never see anything yet...

You thing say local concoction no dey to tight the vagina bah? Siddon there
hmmmmm. . ..
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by tamertery(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
SmartyPants:

...will not make a ho a virgin

She just needs it for the WEDDING night, the next time you enter and its wider than that iron bucket we used back at sec school, then she would play the "boosting your ego" card and say, 'honey, it's your dick that open it like this o'
And I am very sure that you are not going to tell her that your dick ain't as big as shs exergerating it to be now, would you? grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by SMREXY(m): 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
Zita55:
grin

Lolzz....I'm nt celebrating it
Awwwww...
Why nah angry
And I have already composed a rap lyrics specially for you wink
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
let me check Google. ...am hearing it for d first time
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by SmartyPants(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
tamertery:

She just needs it for the WEDDING night, the next time you enter and its wider than that iron bucket we used back at sec school, then she would play the "boosting your ego" card and say, 'honey, it's your dick that open it like this o'
And I am very sure that you are not going to tell her that your dick ain't as big as shs exergerating it to be now, would you? grin grin

I can tell if a woman is lying about her virginity...pussy size is not the only give away
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
SMREXY:
Awwwww... Why nah angry And I have already composed a rap lyrics specially for you wink

Lolzzz...so sorry
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
princeakins:

Where did party at?

grin
princeakins:

Where did party at?

@sambisa
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by tamertery(m): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
SmartyPants:

I can tell if a woman is lying about her virginity...pussy size is not the only give away

WoW, you the MAN !!!
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by jaywhoco(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
hymen reconstruction surgery...
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Limitless72(m): 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Endtimesmith:
Two brokes cannot make things right.

..............Or u say two brokes can't make a whole..#Lol......
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Limitless72(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
tchaik:

You mean something like this?

Mama I hail oooooooooooooo....u don go far no be small..

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by SMREXY(m): 4:27am On Mar 05, 2017
Zita55:

Lolzzz...so sorry
smileyI don't think you had like the lyrics to waste... undecided
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by harffie(m): 4:51am On Mar 05, 2017
vedah:
So doctors and nurses who ain't virgins, shouldn't know? Well I know it because I read.
Hi miss, you a bookworm? wink
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 7:03am On Mar 05, 2017
harffie:

Hi miss, you a bookworm? wink
Yes sir
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 05, 2017
SMREXY:
grin
SMREXY:
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 7:22am On Mar 05, 2017
jaywhoco:
hymen reconstruction surgery...
Yeah

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by harffie(m): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
vedah:
Yes sir
Me too o smiley
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
harffie:

Me too o smiley
smiley smiley
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by SMREXY(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
Zita55:
grin
Why don't we go in camera mode wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.