Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,802 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance (38888 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Ginaz(f): 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
This is so cute, so cute and fine. I love it cool

Not like the other one I saw, tying towel on chest for a pre wedding photo. So horrible angry
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Maltaleeza(f): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jasi Alhaja
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by becca4216(f): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
lovely couple
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by becca4216(f): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
dat was a mistake o but isn't she pretty?

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
badaoyeyemi:
grin grin

Abeg no mind dat guy o. That guy na confirm PLAYER. angry angry angry

Me, on the other hand, I be confirm KEEPER. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Limitless72(m): 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I love her CAMEL TOE cool

HML BRO grin

Bro whr u see am...tell me!!..
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
becca4216:
funny check out dis

Is this your own pre-wedding pishur?
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by timmykaydude: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
shinarlaura:
She got a beautiful smile
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by timmykaydude: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
shinarlaura:
She got a beautiful smile
you got that too@your dp
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Ask4Info: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mc4larin:

You're also cute. Me likey

No go buy WRONG MARKET OH! Na picture from internet she still like her aunty Oge Okoye.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Alocia(f): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
HML

You two look good.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by faridpac2: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
Amarabae:
I said hotel, not hotel room.
you see how people fail jamb.
lol grin
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by shamecurls(m): 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Picture reminds me of when I got married in 1948.

It was beautiful
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by shinarlaura(f): 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
timmykaydude:
you got that too@your dp

Lol.... Thanks
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Ask4Info: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
lofty900:
how did you u know it a hotel room? grin

This kin people fit Name all the hotels for Nigeria with their addresses and number of rooms in the hotel just by looking at the picture. grin

Though it was snapped in a Hotel.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Emmyspecial(m): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nice one.
No be so girls suppose dress
Decent dressing.
Ah salute the girl for that.

No be all this oloshos wey their body be like fried plantain dey expose their body anyhow
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Bigmas2525(m): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
Beautiful Couple, i lov d combinations. Congrats.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by sweatlana: 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
ToriBlue:
they are cute.
You are hawt. I thank God my daughter is dark skinned.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by icnsystem(m): 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
So lovely and cute,seems they were created by God to be a perfect match.I wished them all the best from the bottom of my heart
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by cbright4real(f): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Very lovely
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ask4Info:

This kin people fit Name all the hotels for Nigeria with their addresses and number of rooms in the hotel just by looking at the picture. grin

Though it was snapped in a Hotel.
lolz, that's why I asked her. Of course I know the place is a hotel
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Ask4Info: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
lofty900:
lolz, that's why I asked her. Of course I know the place is a hotel

She fit sabi the name sef, come get the manager number join.

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by timmykaydude: 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.... Thanks
I'll have to borrow your smile for sometime,am I going to pay or its free?
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by shinarlaura(f): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
timmykaydude:
I'll have to borrow your smile for sometime,am I going to pay or its free?

Hahahaha. It's for free. Just be careful with it
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
They look so cute togeda....nice
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by timmykaydude: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha. It's for free. Just be careful with it
kissohh thanks,I'll be careful it...my name is timmy,what's yours?
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Tedassie(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
What his their moniker?

He resemble Naetochukwu NaetoC small. Yes boss!
Looks like Jaywon to me
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by domopps(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
ToriBlue:
they are cute.

If that's really you at your profile wish we could meet and never can tell lalasticlala could be moving our thread to front page soon.

Happy Sunday.....

Cheeers
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Tedassie(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
becca4216:
dat was a mistake o but isn't she pretty?
nice advert undecided
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by shinarlaura(f): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
timmykaydude:
kissohh thanks,I'll be careful it...my name is timmy,what's yours?

Laura shinar
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Tedassie(m): 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Maltaleeza:
Jasi Alhaja
@Signature wouldn't mind a double dose of ya
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by murtalaa(m): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I love her CAMEL TOE cool

HML BRO grin
Where did you see camel toe you pervert?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? / 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... / Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.