Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance (38739 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by shinarlaura(f): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
timmykaydude:
okay,thanks for the enlightenment..I would love to know you more than this,but I don't know how to send pm. Probably we could chat on whatsapp,are you on whatsapp?

No prb
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by timmykaydude: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=shinarlaura post=54422040]
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by timmykaydude: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
shinarlaura:

No prb
hello,how are you?
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by shinarlaura(f): 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
timmykaydude:
hello,how are you?

Am doing good. What abt u?
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by timmykaydude: 10:44am On Mar 27, 2017
shinarlaura:

Am doing good. What abt u?
am fine..wehdone,u just forget me,is not good o.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by shinarlaura(f): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
timmykaydude:
am fine..wehdone,u just forget me,is not good o.

Haba. How can I forget abt u? I ve been looking for u everywhere smiley

Where have u been?
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by timmykaydude: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
shinarlaura:

Where have u been?
grin
shinarlaura:

Where have u been?
thanks,I have been busy working...how is Cameroon tonight?
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by shinarlaura(f): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
timmykaydude:
grin thanks,I have been busy working...how is Cameroon tonight?

Hope work is going on well.

Cameroon is just there
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by jakandeola(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
shinarlaura:

Cameroon is just there
wat a beauty kisses
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Queenserah26(f): 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Congratulations wink
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by buffalowings: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I love her CAMEL TOE cool

HML BRO grin

chai
you're high again
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by shinarlaura(f): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2017
jakandeola:
wat a beauty kisses

Goodmorning boss. Hope the night was good
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by timmykaydude: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2017
shinarlaura:

Cameroon is just there
we thank God...hope you are having fun?
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by DEWKID(m): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Woow. That will be nice. Waiting to meet with u

Hello dear like i told you, i'll keep you informed if am in cameroon, which am in now, ive been here for six months am in douala what about you
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by shinarlaura(f): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
DEWKID:

Hello dear like i told you, i'll keep you informed if am in cameroon, which am in now, ive been here for six months am in douala what about you

Woow.. where in douala are.u?
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by DEWKID(m): 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
shinarlaura:

Woow.. where in douala are.u?
Ominsport what about you?
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by shinarlaura(f): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
DEWKID:

Ominsport what about you?

Ohh.. am not really far from there..
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by DEWKID(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ohh.. am not really far from there..
How could we chat apart from this forum to know more about our selves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video / Traits Of A Good Boyfriend / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.