Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? (41921 Views)

How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary / Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by sekundosekundo: 4:01am On Mar 06, 2017
TOPMAN4LIFE:

This was great, l receive it for my own wedding in Jesus name. There is no need for a long courtship if u r sure it is God that brings you together

The moment I saw her, something just ministered to me that she is the one. She didn't want to accept my proposal initially b'cos I told her that I have a 17yr old boy out of wedlock.
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by sekundosekundo: 4:06am On Mar 06, 2017
davidif:

Wait! You got engaged after two weeks of dating?!?!? Wow!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Is that a trend in Naija or it was just You?
The moment I saw her, there was this ministration in me that she's my wife.
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by sekundosekundo: 4:07am On Mar 06, 2017
TheWebbers:

And so?
Gerrarahere
My dear, be very careful.
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by diva90: 4:14am On Mar 06, 2017
That's what I want. I must be pregnant before marriage

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 06, 2017
diva90:
shocked shocked shocked
Like is it a trend now? Your parents or church won't frown at it? Girls willingly do it? I don't understand
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by diva90: 4:17am On Mar 06, 2017
dovelike:

shocked shocked shocked
Like is it a trend now? Your parents or church won't frown at it? Girls willingly do it? I don't understand

It's not a trend, it's all about what the individuals want and sometimes it's unplanned.
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by LordIsaac(m): 5:07am On Mar 06, 2017
dovelike:
Yes, this thing has puzzled me for a while but why do guys wait for their girlfriends to get pregnant before getting married to them? This is the trend we see now. Celebrity examples are Tonto Dike, Laura Ikeji, PSquare just to mention a few. Not to talk of most people I know personally. This removes the sacredness of a pure union.

Is it that the pregnancy removes a cloak from their eyes and they realize that they want to get married to their girlfriends (something that didn't know before?) or they just want to do right by the lady, thereby, entering into a marriage they are not ready for.

This doesn't guarantee lasting and fruitful marriage for both of them because they both were kind of forced into it and not from their own genuine will, as it's meant to be.

The people you mentioned are not role models...they are but folks destitute of principles who are prone to every vice common to youth. Countless examples abound of decent people who went through counselling, medically certified and are wedded before getting pregnant. Be like the latter.
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Larrykaysail(m): 5:15am On Mar 06, 2017
dovelike:
Yes, this thing has puzzled me for a while but why do guys wait for their girlfriends to get pregnant before getting married to them? This is the trend we see now. Celebrity examples are Tonto Dike, Laura Ikeji, PSquare just to mention a few. Not to talk of most people I know personally. This removes the sacredness of a pure union.

Is it that the pregnancy removes a cloak from their eyes and they realize that they want to get married to their girlfriends (something that didn't know before?) or they just want to do right by the lady, thereby, entering into a marriage they are not ready for.

This doesn't guarantee lasting and fruitful marriage for both of them because they both were kind of forced into it and not from their own genuine will, as it's meant to be.

no man will want to buy non tested, most girl has undergo many abortion, so why wasting on wedding that will crash after few months
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Larrykaysail(m): 5:15am On Mar 06, 2017
dovelike:

no man will want to by non tested, most girl has undergo many abortion, so why wasting on wedding that will crash after few months
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Humanbeingyahoocom(f): 5:19am On Mar 06, 2017
Call me,I will tell u
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by azarenka: 5:32am On Mar 06, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
Doctors have wash bitter leaf wit some girls womb thru abortion...It just a way to avoid story dat touches d heart .

meanwhile, testing is allowed b4 buying goods
And from your reasoning you think all men are potent? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 06, 2017
WRONG!...2 ladies almost succeeded in trapping me with pregnancies!!
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:48am On Mar 06, 2017
dovelike:

That's where trust, love and God comes to play

We should live God out of this please, I know so many girls i won't want my enemy get close to not to even think of getting married to..
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by LorDBolton(m): 5:48am On Mar 06, 2017
sekundosekundo:

I met my wife February 6, told her my mind after 2 weeks, we did our trad. July and church wedding September of the same year. I didn't touch her till our wedding night. You know what?, I found out that she was a virgin at 30 and a graduate for that matter. I love her so much.

Should I analyse what u just typed?
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by sekundosekundo: 5:54am On Mar 06, 2017
LorDBolton:

Should I analyse what u just typed?

Your analysis cannot change the fact on ground. I am not here to entice anybody. If you like believe what I said, if you like don't.
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by bigsmoke2(m): 5:57am On Mar 06, 2017
Because most girls have done all kinds of shitty things in their youth they abort like pure water . I'm a doctor so I know. Many of them come to the hospital and start confessing when theyre seeking help. I've met a woman who has had over 10 abortions before and she looks respectable and presentable you wouldn't know unless she tells you. At least 2 in 5 women i encounter has had an abortion. Those that haven't, have had one STDs or the other in the past which may have destroyed their normal reproductive anatomy. If you wan marry it's advisable to visit the doctor let them do a through investigation on both of you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by firstking01(m): 5:57am On Mar 06, 2017
nkemdi89:

Mostly common in the west, even mothers encourage their sons to get her pregnant before marriage so that they should be sure if they are getting married to "ako" or "abo".
Those are yoruba muslims who believe in sex before marriage....christianity is not like tha, AwoL.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by metallisc(m): 6:00am On Mar 06, 2017
sekundosekundo:

I met my wife February 6, told her my mind after 2 weeks, we did our trad. July and church wedding September of the same year. I didn't touch her till our wedding night. You know what?, I found out that she was a virgin at 30 and a graduate for that matter. I love her so much.

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by metallisc(m): 6:02am On Mar 06, 2017
diva90:

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by durasome(m): 6:02am On Mar 06, 2017
It is called tast and carry.first prove you can get pregnant then I can now marry.no man want to marry a strike woman.
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by durasome(m): 6:03am On Mar 06, 2017
It is called tast and carry.first prove you can get pregnant then I can now marry.no man want to marry a sterile woman.
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 06, 2017
kimbra:
Is it just the guys?, most girls would desperately tie a pregnancy on the guy just so they're called "Mrs" at the end of the day. It has it's repercussions.

If any guy loves you enough, you don't have to get pregnant before he does what's required of him. My opinion!.
my sister, I should be the last idiot to marry a girl without her getting pregnant for me, talkless of not having sex.
There is this 23yr old girl that I date, so beautiful. But I changed my mind about her the day I had sxx with her.i discovered that she z 23 but hv been hyper sexually active for 30yrs.
Her pvssy was so lose, that I was not stimulated for 15minutes of penetration. I hv avg joystick of 5.6 inch long and 5.5 inch circumference.
She got exposed more when power holding took the light and the CD player and fan stopped.
Since that day, I don't regard her again.
I can only accept to marry u without getting pregnant 1st if you re a virgin which I must confirm.
Because if a girl truly loves u, she will be willing to give u her virginity.
There is this other girl that I am dating, she was too reserved about having affairs with me.
She was insisting that I should marry her 1st and after then I can fun with her, in my mind I was like WTF.
I asked her, re u a virgin and after hesitating for sometime , she told me no.
Then, I told her right away that I am not ready to marry a lady that is not a virgin like as if she is a virgin.
That I can only respect her stand if and only if she was able to preserve her virginity from inception.
I am willing to marry a non virgin but she should be quite okay[ she should hv had a few sxxual partners]
In this generation, where girls re too smart.
I hv to test to know if u re still manageable cuz they hv turned themselves to 2nd hand and 3rd hand goods.
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by DavidEsq(m): 6:07am On Mar 06, 2017
dovelike:

No but I wouldn't want to before I get married sad
OYO for u
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by DavidEsq(m): 6:09am On Mar 06, 2017
dovelike:

That's where trust, love and God comes to play
U don meanit

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by segebase(m): 6:11am On Mar 06, 2017
won't u test d car u won buy ni
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by akejujoe(f): 6:13am On Mar 06, 2017
The trend is really worrisome.Guys like claiming holier than thou when it comes to issues of infertility. I presently have a colleague who married her husband a virgin and is yet to conceive for over four years.The husband refused to go for tests claiming he has no problems. He finally did the test and the problem was with him and it was traced back to his sexual history with other women. He even tried to hide the results from his wife. Imagine if it was the woman who had the problem due to promiscuity what guys would have said.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by LorDBolton(m): 6:15am On Mar 06, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Your analysis cannot change the fact on ground. I am not here to entice anybody. If you like believe what I said, if you like don't.

Never said I don't believe u... do u really even think what u did is unique?

Nah...by analysis I'm referring to the. Contents of your posst (behavioral analysis)
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by LorDBolton(m): 6:17am On Mar 06, 2017
akejujoe:
The trend is really worrisome.Guys like claiming holier than thou when it comes to issues of infertility. I presently have a colleague who married her husband a virgin and is yet to conceive for over four years.The husband refused to go for tests claiming he has no problems. He finally did the test and the problem was with him and it was traced back to his sexual history with other women. He even tried to hide the results from his wife. Imagine if it was the woman who had the problem due to promiscuity what guys would have said.

His sexual history with other women? Kindly expantiate
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Laredojohn(m): 6:17am On Mar 06, 2017
dovelike:

I know. But if a guy doesn't want to, he wouldn't. Pregnant or not pregnant. Flavor, Tuface. But most guys see it as a sign to get married
"This removes the sacredness of a pure union."
Let me start from you statement as quoted, you mean sacredness of a pure union Any union that sex has been involved for whatever reason weather the gal gets pregnant or not is not pure and sacred,only those in a totally no sex relationship till marriage can claim pure and sacred, about getting pregnant is a two way thing, some guys do it that way so they know If there is likely going to be issues of child bearing, so guys do it just to be sure the lady be impregnated, the otherway round some ladies decide to just to have a child even if the guys does not marry them, some out of mistake, some on purpose to "hook the guy" , it's both ways...and both parties have different reasons for doing it...one point clear is, any relationship with sex in it.. can never be regarded as pure, even if the gal does not get pregnant b4 the wedding ...
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Femsyn(m): 6:18am On Mar 06, 2017
Hmm, in a country where male infertility is almost at par with female infertility. Keep dreaming.
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by shizzy7(f): 6:19am On Mar 06, 2017
It is not right for a girl to get pregnant out of wedlock BUT the society celebrates babymamaism.

Most BOYS also believe in test-driving. Are we supposed to start studying relationship /marriage as a course? Its quite complicated for me sha.
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by emmanuel1990(m): 6:31am On Mar 06, 2017
TheWebbers:

And so?
Gerrarahere
e pain am....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! / Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.