Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,249 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) (75770 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / A 70 Year Old Man Marries An 18 Year Old Girl In Imo State. / Why An Igbo Man Who Marries An Igbo Woman Should Go To Jail By Cool Fm Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kaysalas:
grin grin grin cool shocked shocked
Na sarcasm Naa! Don't mind dem and their yeye false prophet he he he kikikikikiki

wickedly enough telling me he is the best of all creation... huh.

I will take Nikki minaj over him anyday.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kaysalas:
just objectively consider all points raised here and see things for yourself. Cheers

By the way, have you looked up illiterate in the dictionary yet? Please do, to avoid using it carelessly next time. wink

You can read and write yet he calls you illiterate! cheesy bwahahahaha! Typical quota system beneficiary! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nkwuocha: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin.
What a thread!!
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
Religion & their culture needs to be check. I don't think feminist or political power can wipe out that which has no room for reason.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by tmgold007(f): 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=nextprince post=54357118]

See points.

More amusing is even the English/Pidgin and spellings. [/quotel]
Lolzz understanding matter most...as far as you get my points...leave the matter for mathayas
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=tmgold007 post=54361744][/quote]

Sharrap, go and learn English and

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by tmgold007(f): 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

Sharrap, go and learn English and

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by tmgold007(f): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

Yes, stop attaching those words cos everyone is not of the cone-shaped head afonja. I, certainly use that word strictly for its meaning.

Illiterate, stop displaying illiteracy everywhere. I noticed how you tactically changed to Pidgin to hide it but it is still showing, cos even in Pidgin, you understand a language, not hear, in this context.

Why I haven't got a job? Hehehe, so you think every nlder is jobless? Well, I won't say more than that.

My mates are counting billions?

Actually, the life itself is not just about counting billions, it is more of complacency than anything else. Oh! I now know why Afonjas are mostly involved in rituals, to become billionaires.

Meanwhile, what is my age?
How many of my mates are billionaires?

Also, with this level of literary, I can actually guess what you are counting because if a lady is not intelligent, "something else" will suffer.

Last but not the 'list'? Choi, another one.
Small afonja, even in Pidgin, it is written 'least' not 'list'.

For gworo teeth, pls stop reminding me of Tinubu.

Finally, small fry, nothing is painful here, but on the contrary, I'm highly delighted for being able to school one small female afonja, a tribe which claims to be educated.

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=tmgold007 post=54362249][/quote]

Small afonja, is that what you have been reduced to? So, you are scared of writing even in Pidgin now? Eyahhh.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=tmgold007 post=54362297][/quote]

Small afonja dey fear to write again.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by tmgold007(f): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

Small afonja, is that what you have been reduced to? So, you are scared of writing even in Pidgin now? Eyahhh.
Have told you am not here to argue with you...have made my point you can keep barking...i dont have time for basket full of rotten mangos
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
tmgold007:

Have told you am not here to argue with you...have made my point you can keep barking...i dont have time for basket full of rotten mangos

Hehehe, the small Afonja is gathering some courage with the usual Iya Basira English. Small Afonja, go and learn English and stop embarrassing your fellow Afonjas.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
^^^^ so you still get mouth to dey talk for this thread! So u sabi pick fight with some people RUN leave others! Now you leave substance and you are chasing shadow. Shame on you! Keep insulting your so called small afonja friend it doesn't change the fact that you are the ignorant one here. You lot think we are baselessly insulting mohamed, we are actually saying all we have said based on facts. Your prophet is a murderer and paedophile per excellence. Deal with it. Hope you don't loose sleep tonight. With love cheers

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by ephi123(f): 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
This thread has been on my mind all day. Very sad, and so unfair to all the young girls who with no voice or choice of their own have been subject to this evil act.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 11:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
The parents who attended the wedding and saw the girl visibly shaken are sick!

The man who married her is also sick; ditto his cousin.

Land of mentally sick people.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by 9jakool: 1:12am On Mar 08, 2017
Ehhh another one, I thought underage marriage was illegal in Nigeria. Today they marry children old enough to be their grandchildren, tomorrow they kidnap a teenager, force her to convert and then hide behind the walls of their kings. BTW, this is one of Boko Haram best known practices just saying. This is no surprise because some of their politicians and beloved emirs practice the same thing. Many so call authoritative figures who don't live by example. There should be one legal system for every Nigerian.

I often wonder why the illiteracy figure is so high in the country. Here you have it, the source of illiteracy and many of the problems that plague Nigeria. Child marriage means a child is forced out of school. The parents of the child usually will sell out their child to an older man with the highest bidding price. The child may not even know that her destiny is already determined or she's getting married until the day of the wedding. While the child sobs on her wedding day, her family and the family of the groom wipe her tears, assuring her that she will eventually learn to love the man. Keep in mind that the child would already have gone through FGM before getting married to ensure that she is "pure" for her husband.

Child marriage is why many of these girls (*ahhhem children) develop fistula, since they cannot physically carry a baby in their womb (I wonder why). Complications develop from childbirth can be severe and result in reduction of the bladder or stillbirth. There are cases where some of these children are trapped in labour for a week because the pelvis could not expand enough for the baby to come through. The complications that develop from childbirth causes holes in their organs meaning that some of them cannot control their urine or even feces. So how does society see these children? Well, witches or cursed or something. Ironically these girls are cast aside by their family and ostracize by the same society that forced them to get marry in the first place.

23 states have taken steps to ban child marriage, but somehow 13 Northern states haven't. The rate of child marriage is 76% in NW so while this one case garner a lot of attention, the issue is more prevalent. There are too many religious fanatics who are so ignorant. Don't make religious or cultural arguments to support this inhumanity. Cultural practices change and evolve, simple! This is why infanticide is seen as a crime in today's society, but it was practiced by some communities back in the days. As for the religious argument, must you marry and destroy the future of a child before you can please your God. Education can get you anywhere, even space is not the limit. Lack of education will only get you garri and groundnuts (extreme poverty).
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 08, 2017
BraniacX:

Hahahahahahahaha grin

Here's more like it cheesy

Our hairy arsehole to your grimy festering dungpit (for islam of course) I'll never stop living and loving my "hairy arsehole" wink

Good for you. Unfortunately the same cant be said of your brothers all around the world. sad
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Thatgirl457: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2017
italo:

Muhammad married her at 6...and had sex with her at a "proper" age of 9.

Do you have a heart?

He never had sex with her at 9 I don't even know where you heard that lie
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Thatgirl457: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2017
Nigayoyo:

Okay...f.uck ALL the Gods worshipped by humans! angry

Oooookkkkkayyy if that's how you feel about God then fine
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Thatgirl457: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2017
BraniacX:
did Jesus do anything that would perpetually earn him insults? If yes, insult away.........its your rightful opinion!

If you want to insult someone's religion go and do it behind closed doors not I front of the whole world because you would be starting a war
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Thatgirl457: 11:03am On Mar 08, 2017
tmgold007:

na dem be bokoharam
Na them dey beat corper to coma
Na them dey claim to eradicate corruption where by na dem corrupt pass.
Na dem dey penetrate 7 year old girl
Na dem kill 70years old woman...haba na only dem dey nigeria ni........anyway am entiltle to my opinion.. hausas are 90% evil...chikena

First of all bokoharam are not real muslims they claim that they are but they are not even the prophet Muhammad (SAW) stayed peacefully with Christians so that one is not relevant
Secondly as I said again those who beat the corper to coma claim they are muslims but they are not so again not relevant
Thirdly what are talking about corruption? Do you even know what you are saying, hmm don't even start with that topic
As for the 7 year old girl it's not our fault that the guy is old school
And how sure are you that those who killed the 70 year old woman are muslims and even if they were it's not like all muslims are saints just like not all christians are saints

So please tell me again how 90% of muslims are evil

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Thatgirl457: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2017
Kaysalas:
At this point, I want to urge you to please KEEP QUIET! U r making me lafff

Look what I am trying to say is One must first understand that 1400 years ago was very different than now, times have changed and so have humans. 1400 years ago it was something very common to marry young girls, in fact they were not considered young girls, and rather they were considered young women back then. It is a historic fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were being married in Europe, Asia, and Africa, in fact even in the United States girls at the age of 10 were also being married just more than a century ago.
Yet with these facts no historian claims that all these people were sick perverts, historians would call anyone who made such a claim to be arrogant and very stupid who has no grasp or understanding of history.

Even in Indo-Pak Sub-Continent girls used to be married at 12-13 even 50-60 years ago. And those ‘girls’ infact raised much better families. There were less family problems then. A simple analyses of the divorce rate then and know would certainly make it clear that maturity level earlier used to be different i.e. people used to come of age rather quickly.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Thatgirl457: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2017
Kaysalas:
grin grin grin wink shocked shocked shocked coolsee y I call u innocent & ignorant?
Hmmmmm please enlighten me why
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Thatgirl457: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2017
Kaysalas:
maybe she was mature at 9? Are you for real? You see why I say you are innocent, sincere but unfortunately ignorant? You see!

I am not innocent I am just trying to tell you One must first understand that 1400 years ago was very different than now, times have changed and so have humans. 1400 years ago it was something very common to marry young girls, in fact they were not considered young girls, and rather they were considered young women back then. It is a historic fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were being married in Europe, Asia, and Africa, in fact even in the United States girls at the age of 10 were also being married just more than a century ago.
Yet with these facts no historian claims that all these people were sick perverts, historians would call anyone who made such a claim to be arrogant and very stupid who has no grasp or understanding of history.

Even in Indo-Pak Sub-Continent girls used to be married at 12-13 even 50-60 years ago. And those ‘girls’ infact raised much better families. There were less family problems then. A simple analyses of the divorce rate then and know would certainly make it clear that maturity level earlier used to be different i.e. people used to come of age rather quickly.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Thatgirl457: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2017
Kaysalas:
I love your innocent and sincere mind but unfortunately you are ignorant about Islam. Just let me know u are objective in evaluating Islam and I will share some materials with you here and will make you think deep about your religion.

I am not innocent I am stating the facts you guys don't understand our religion you have never even taken the time to read the Quran you just believe what the haters say about Islam or you just go to some unreliable website where a person post false accusations about Islam
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 11:13am On Mar 08, 2017
Thatgirl457:

Look what I am trying to say is One must first understand that 1400 years ago was very different than now, times have changed and so have humans. 1400 years ago it was something very common to marry young girls, in fact they were not considered young girls, and rather they were considered young women back then. It is a historic fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were being married in Europe, Asia, and Africa, in fact even in the United States girls at the age of 10 were also being married just more than a century ago.

Indeed u r very ignorant. U av typed this lame argument here like 4-5 times. Can't you think of any other thing to write. Stop making silly excuses pls, so because murder and robbery had always been the norm, therefore that makes it right abi? Mohammed did all these, u had better started taking him for who he really was: murderer, rapist, thief, liar, conman e.t.c
Note: I am not insulting him just saying the truth about him. Go figure
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2017
Thatgirl457:

He never had sex with her at 9 I don't even know where you heard that lie
see y I called u innocently ignorant? Mohmed actually did. Go read your hadiths or just use google
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2017
Thatgirl457:

I am not innocent I am stating the facts you guys don't understand our religion you have never even taken the time to read the Quran you just believe what the haters say about Islam or you just go to some unreliable website where a person post false accusations about Islam
My dear! All we have said abt Mohammed aren't false, he actually did all those things. Read your hadiths and Quran very well. As a matter of matter of fact, p.m me and I will send some materials to u on this issue. Open your eyes, you were born into a LIE , Now is the time to break free from it.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by phillsayo(m): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2017
Yesterday, when I saw the picture of a little girl being married off to one man in the North, I became weak. I looked again to see if it were animals that attended the wedding. When I discovered they were humans, I became weaker. Then I began to imagine a lot of things. That night, the man will place the girl on the bed and order her to perform some things on him or he performs some things on her. The girl would cry and he would either pet her or order her to keep quiet and do her marital obligation in peace, that soon she will get used to it or perhaps begin to enjoy it in 7 years time. And the next morning, to atone his conscience (if he has any), he will put the girl-wife in school so that he gives her pencil by day and penis by night, education by day and ejaculation by night. Let me assume those things do not happen, that the marriage was only to book the girl down for future purpose. You take away the childhood of the girl-child and entangle her with a man she has no definite affection, you emburden her with the psyche of a wife. This troubles me, I hope it troubles everybody. Paedophile! You validate your debauchery with religion or customs? Paedophile! You eye that girl that comes to play with your daughter, so that when nobody is around, you tell her to pull your beards so that soon, she will begin to pull something else. Paedophile! When you hear the voice of that little girl that passes your street, your ears stretch like that of a rabbit, your eyes bulge like a owl and you begin to scheme. Are paedophiles not meant to be in the bush together with beasts of their kind?

Ogashub:
A Nigerian guy from the North has caused an outcry after he took to Faceboook to congratulate his cousin who had just wedded a very young girl as his bride.

Alfa Bolondes, on Facebook, even had the effrontery to reply those who challenged him by saying, “once she’s been penetrated, she’ll no longer be a girl“.

This has caused a stir on social media with many people disdaining the so called culture. See more photos below and share your thoughts:

http://ogashub.com.ng/once-shes-been-penetrated-shell-no-longer-be-a-girl-northern-man-who-married-a-very-young-girl-says/
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Thatgirl457:

If you want to insult someone's religion go and do it behind closed doors not I front of the whole world because you would be starting a war

A war? shocked

Between me and you? grin

Hell yeah! Bring it on, i choose my crib as the battlefield wink

On a serious note.........

I as a christian find it absurd that a muslim will declare their prophet Muhammed as holy and insist i comply with that assessment of theirs or risk a war! angry I will take a war over peace on exclusively your terms so screw any muslim that says if i don't accept muhammed's holiness they'll do me in! To them i say bring it on!!!
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
BraniacX:

A war? shocked

Between me and you? grin

Hell yeah! Bring it on, i choose my crib as the battlefield wink

On a serious note.........

I as a christian find it absurd that a muslim will declare their prophet Muhammed as holy and insist i comply with that assessment of theirs or risk a war! angry I will take a war over peace on exclusively your terms so screw any muslim that says if i don't accept muhammed's holiness they'll do me in! To them i say bring it on!!!

Oyyyy!

Your god too was a ped.ophile was he not?

Your holy ghost was a pe.dophile was he not?

Joseph too was a p.edophile.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ersan:

Good for you. Unfortunately the same cant be said of your brothers all around the world. sad

How's the stench from your festering cesspit? cheesy

Of course, that'll be heaven to you seeing as you're a maggot! grin

Enjoy yourself wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.