Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) (75586 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / A 70 Year Old Man Marries An 18 Year Old Girl In Imo State. / Why An Igbo Man Who Marries An Igbo Woman Should Go To Jail By Cool Fm Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by DirewolfofStark(m): 12:51am On Mar 07, 2017
For all the ediots who insist that Northerners are just like everyone else.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by 41lady(m): 12:56am On Mar 07, 2017
yomi007k:
sad

Even the girl appears unhappy.

Evil ppl will destroy dem selves. Im glad im not from der.
Guy is not the region but the religion that permit them to do that, I am from that region and we don't practice such animal behave. Don't just type or comment about anything U don't know or have facts. We are in the era of information availability, so search.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by MuskElon: 1:04am On Mar 07, 2017
This saddens me a lot. cry

#childNotBride

5 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by wellmax(m): 1:05am On Mar 07, 2017
Ahuzubilahi

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by lasdas100(m): 1:06am On Mar 07, 2017
Na wao oo. which can tradition and religion be dis one. too shoddy

3 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 07, 2017
You don't see Zahra marry at 13 years. Only the pauper northerners. Continuuj

4 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by teddybear16(m): 1:09am On Mar 07, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

Shouldn't this be under CRIME? Instead of the Romance Section? undecided undecided
Exactly and the guy is even proud of it

4 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by toshmann(m): 1:10am On Mar 07, 2017
Please, somebody tell me, is this a new thing in the north? Why are people acting as if they are shocked? Doesn't this kind pf nonsense happen everytime in the north?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by neocortex: 1:11am On Mar 07, 2017
RadiantBae:

It's ignorance and the lack of exposure to basic education. Most importantly it's poverty. These families want the dowry and they can't feed the children they brought into this world. Most importantly it IS THE MEN to blame! The fathers and the pedophile grooms! This is why feminism is still needed today!

You are right the practise is driven mainly by ignorance and poverty.
As to the anti-feminist boys on nairaland, you need not consider them,
all you need is put out your message.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malware: 1:12am On Mar 07, 2017
This is not how weddings are done in Northern Nigeria, We don't bring bride and groom together during weddings except at dinners and that's been done by the highly enlightened ones. And in the picture above, the girl is the only lady meaning that it's nothing remotely closer to a dinner gathering. She

To me, she could be the groom's sister and some mischievous people went ahead parading them as husband and wife.

That's not a Northern Nigeria name and When I checked that account on Facebook, I saw a sick nasty guy operating a fake account purportedly from Lagos. He doesn't post in Hausa but kept posting rubbish in corrupted English, mostly on sex related matters.

THE MODS MUST BE ON IMAGE DAINTING MISSION FOR THEM TO HAVE MOVED THIS SHIT TO FRONT PAGE WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING UP THE NAME ON FACEBOOK.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by seguno2: 1:14am On Mar 07, 2017
sirusX:
Why didn't Zahra marry at that age?
Why she go school?
Abi na only privileged daughters have a say in their life?

I'm yet to see more Muslims shed light on child marriage, with regard to morality and rights of a child

Even in Christian marriages, the lady says "yes" even before the parents agree

But in this case...the young lady has no voice, but rather she is forced against her will

Is this truly what Allah wants for Islam?

For your question in bold- yes, largely.
The Christians in Europe had child brides too (12-17 years old) until REFORMATION made their church and society change.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 07, 2017
Mohammed is currently languishing in hell sir.
matex97:
the man and his cousin need medical test

God will punish the first well-known paedophile in d world
i no call any name o but u fit decode d person name

4 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 07, 2017
Shut up and stop disgracing yourself. Nonsense
ashson:
A Big Fat Lie!

Where did this happen?

Who said she is the Bride?

Who said it is in the North?

Who said they are Muslims?

I wonder why people always judge from what they see without asking questions...

6 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 1:19am On Mar 07, 2017
northerners are dogs undecided

4 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malware: 1:20am On Mar 07, 2017
This is not how weddings are done in Northern Nigeria, We don't bring bride and groom together during weddings except at dinners and that's been done by the highly enlightened ones. And in the picture above, the girl is the only lady meaning that it's nothing remotely closer to a dinner gathering. She

To me, she could be the groom's sister and some mischievous people went ahead parading them as husband and wife.

That's not a Northern Nigeria name and When I checked that account on Facebook, I saw a sick nasty guy operating a fake account purportedly from Lagos. He doesn't post in Hausa but kept posting rubbish in corrupted English, mostly on sex related matters.

THE MOD THAT MOVED THIS TRASH TO FRONT PAGE MUST BE ON IMAGE DENTING MISSION FOR HIM TO HAVE MOVED THIS poo TO FRONT PAGE WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING UP THE NAME ON FACEBOOK.

A SUPERMOD WITHOUT GOOD SENSE OF REASONING IS ALWAYS IN A HURRY TO MOVE ALL SORT OF FAKE NEWS TO FP WITHOUT PROPER RESEARCH.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 07, 2017
You people are the problem with Nigeria. Instead of condemning this act, you're beating around the bush. Shame unto all of you beasts.
malware:

THE MODS MUST BE ON IMAGE DAINTING MISSION FOR THEM TO HAVE MOVED THIS SHIT TO FRONT PAGE WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING UP THE NAME ON FACEBOOK.

15 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by ephi123(f): 1:25am On Mar 07, 2017
On every level, this is just wrong. How can this be acceptable to any right thinking person, how

The look on that little girl's face is haunting. I'm just tired of seeing this kind of thing happening over and over again, where are the NGOs when you need them?

5 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 07, 2017
So you people have no shame? Is this about Christians? Christians have never been known for child marriages at any point in history.
seguno2:

For your question in bold- yes, largely.
The Christians in Europe had child brides too (12-17 years old) until REFORMATION made their church and society change.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malware: 1:28am On Mar 07, 2017
Omudia:
You people are the problem with Nigeria. Instead of condemning this act, you're being around the bush. Shame unto all of you beasts.

What is BEING AROUND THE BUSH you illiterate?

I was talking to intelligent people who can decipher what I sent in the message and not you illiterate who doesn't even know BEATING ABOUT THE BUSH

3 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 07, 2017
I don't even know how to start abusing these northerners! I don't know how to begin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malware: 1:29am On Mar 07, 2017
ephi123:
On every level, this is just wrong. How can this be acceptable to any right thinking person, how

I wish you go a step further to confirm the authenticity of the news by searching for the guy, Alfa Bolondes on Facebook.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malware: 1:31am On Mar 07, 2017
ayoolanr:
I don't even know how to start abusing these northerners! I don't know how to begin

You will only abuse your intelligence by failing to confirm whether the news is authentic or not. Just try and search for the guy's name on Facebook and see whether it's true.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by ephi123(f): 1:32am On Mar 07, 2017
malware:

I wish you go a step further to confirm the authenticity of the news by searching for the guy, Alfa Bolondes on Facebook.

But that's not the issue, whether this particular guy is authentic or not, the reality is this practice still exists in Northern Nigeria today, that's the leading cause of VVF, it's really really sad. No child deserves this. No child.

9 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 07, 2017
malware:

You will only abuse your intelligence by failing to confirm whether the news is authentic or not. Just try and search for the guy's name on Facebook and see whether it's true.

Are you saying it's fake news? See what Trump has caused?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 07, 2017
MMMscam:

Your comment is very laughable and reeks of concentrated ignorance. What the hell do you mean by "these people are a disgrace to Islam and Muslims"? He certainly is not a disgrace to the aforementioned. Even their prophet Mohammed was a professional pedophile. Everything this man has done is totally Islamic and it's in fact the Muslim way of life. He's only living by the tenets of his religion, and following the standard example of the forebearer of his religion, Mohammed. To the civilized, this is an insane barbaric pedophiliac person, but to the real Muslims, this is tradition.

That would be the excuse a pedophile would make. He would use religion to justify his deeds. There are millions upon millions of Muslims who do not practice this aspect of the religion same way there are millions of people who don't practice some aspects of Christianity. My family are Muslims and we don't marry off 10-15yrs or anyone at that because we practice the right for a person to choose their partners. That's the point I'm making. This isn't a battle against a religion it's a battle against people who do this act so don't use this to justify your hatred for Islam or Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 1:34am On Mar 07, 2017
The name is Alfa Bolandes ?? WTF, it appears to be fake news!
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 1:36am On Mar 07, 2017
malware:

Exactly, na fake news
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by fyxboss(m): 1:37am On Mar 07, 2017
dollyjoy:
Jeez!!! cry
mad people. Our own is next though we're both grown
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malware: 1:38am On Mar 07, 2017
ayoolanr:

Are you saying it's fake news? See what Trump has caused?

Lolz... It's fake my brother.. .. Just go and search for the guy's name on Facebook and see for yourself that it's a fake account being operated by a nasty guy who incessantly posts nasty things. I just don't know the IQ of the mod who moved this trash to FP.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 1:39am On Mar 07, 2017
RadiantBae:

That would be the excuse a pedophile would make. He would use religion to justify his deeds. There are millions upon millions of Muslims who do not practice this aspect of the religion same way there are millions of people who don't practice some aspects of Christianity. My family are Muslims and we don't marry off 10-15yrs or anyone at that because we practice the right for a person to choose their partners. That's the point I'm making. This isn't a battle against a religion it's a battle against people who do this act so don't use this to justify your hatred for Islam or Muslims.

You have spoken well ...

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malware: 1:44am On Mar 07, 2017
See the Alfa Bolondes that Nairaland mods moved his post to FP as a RE LIE ABLE news.

IS NAIRALAND NO LONGER RELIABLE BUT RE-LIE-ABLE?

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malware: 1:46am On Mar 07, 2017

THE MODS MUST BE ON IMAGE DAINTING MISSION FOR THEM TO HAVE MOVED THIS poo TO FRONT PAGE WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING UP THE NAME ON FACEBOOK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.