Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) (75740 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / A 70 Year Old Man Marries An 18 Year Old Girl In Imo State. / Why An Igbo Man Who Marries An Igbo Woman Should Go To Jail By Cool Fm Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
BraniacX:

How's the stench from your festering cesspit? cheesy

Of course, that'll be heaven to you seeing as you're a maggot! grin

Enjoy yourself wink

That might be the lamest insult i've ever read on nairaland. How old are you small fry?
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
BraniacX:

And we are to take your say so because of what?
Because you are the most honest maggot that ever slithered through a shitfest? cheesy

As against aishat's account of having her cunny well drilled by your unholy prophet muhammed (MHRIN(may he rot in hell!)) grin?
Right........

NEXT!!!!! cool

Against your god and his schmuck of a sidekick called the holy ghost impregnating a 14 year old and an old man joseph marrying this underage knocked up lady after.

Sad! You worship a pe.dophile!
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ersan:

That might be the lamest insult i've ever read on nairaland. How old are you small fry?

Insult? shocked

You call that an insult? undecided

Now you insult me angry

That was just a calling card cheesy

Oh!......is it getting warmer in here? grin

On my age..............

Too old to be doing this........ But anonymity permits me a wee bit of childishness without the associated frowns so why the hell not?
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
BraniacX:

Insult? shocked

You call that an insult? undecided

Now you insult me angry

That was just a calling card cheesy

Oh!......is it getting warmer in here? grin

On my age..............

Too old to be doing this........ But anonymity permits me a wee bit of childishness without the associated frowns so why the hell not?

If anonymity means you can act like a child then you're actually a child on the inside. Anonymity allows us to exhibit our true selves. Funny how in a short time i've already deduced how much of an insecure charlatan you are.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ersan:

If anonymity means you can act like a child then you're actually a child on the inside. Anonymity allows us to exhibit our true selves. Funny how in a short time i've already deduced how much of an insecure charlatan you are.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

The worm took the bait! Bwahahahahahahahaha cheesy

You go fear e-warrior cum psycho analyst nau grin
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
BraniacX:

Once again, ersan ain't no authority on historical dating so chew up a clump of sh***t you'll feel better wink

Now, on that nine year old cunny of aishat's, what do you think muhammed's girth was seeing as she survived it? I'll say less than an inch! shocked no wonder he liked nubiles who couldn't know any better angry what a sicko! undecided

These are facts small fry.

You make fun of other peoples pe.nis as if you have one.

Youre an insecure son of a manky wh.ore with no home training who feels he can grow a virtual d.ick bu making fun of others online. Umpteenth generation f.aggot
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
BraniacX:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

The worm took the bait! Bwahahahahahahahaha cheesy

You go fear e-warrior cum psycho analyst nau grin

What bait? Your just a barmy i.diot arent you? There more syllables there than in my whole school essay yet the single phrase "im reta.rded" would have made more sense than what you wrote there.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
@ BrainiacX and Ersan, please stop this nonsense. @ brainiac, I understand how you feel about this issue but this isn't how to win them over to Christ. Remember we are to win souls NOT WIN ARGUMENTS!
@ ERSAN, I also do understand how you feel about this seeing you were born and bred a Muslim, I however just urge you to be objective and think independently of religion. Mohammed is guilty of ALL crimes levelled against him here accorfing to the Quran and hadiths. Can you honestly say so about Jesus according to the bible?
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
@Ersan, kindly provide proof of Joseph being a paedophile like Mohammed or STFU. We need PROOFS not conjectures
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kaysalas:
Ersan, malware, nextprince(my runaway friend wink )and Co PLEEAASSEE! objectively assess these facts

First, I'm not ur friend.

Secondly, I have made it clear to you that I don't tolerate the uncouth behaviours of you christians in jumping to start insulting The Prophet. If you must do, pls keep it to yourselves.

This is exactly how you christians behave in real life only to start playing the victim card when the muslims react.

Rather than engaging in discussion in which the Prophet will continuously be insulted, it is advised to withdraw and this has been my stand.

Accordingly, I will appreciate if you stop spamming my mention with whatever it is you have.

Meanwhile, don't be too carried away by the facelessness of Nairaland.

For the record, I will send the necessary alert to nl admin and any other relevant authorities if you don't stop disturbing my mention because it is gradually becoming very glaring that this forum is being used to say all sorts of things against Islam.

CC
RoyalRoy
seun
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
nextprince:

First, I'm not ur friend.

Secondly, I have made it clear to you that I don't tolerate the uncouth behaviours of you christians in jumping to start insulting The Prophet. If you must do, pls keep it to yourselves.

This is exactly how you christians behave in real life only to start playing the victim card when the muslims react.

Rather than engaging in discussion in which the Prophet will continuously be insulted, it is advised to withdraw and this has been my stand.

Accordingly, I will appreciate if you stop spamming my mention with whatever it is you have.

Meanwhile, don't be too carried away by the facelessness of Nairaland.

For the record, I will send the necessary alert to nl admin and any other relevant authorities if you don't stop disturbing my mention because it is gradually becoming very glaring that this forum is being used to say all sorts of things against Islam.

CC
RoyalRoy
seun
Firstly , its fine if u don't wanna be my friend
Secondly, you said I insulted the prophet? Are you for real? What thing exactly did I say against him that is a lie?
You also advised me to keep the truth to myself!! The truth is a fire no one can put out. The TRUTH MUST BE SAID!
And lastly, so because I exposed Mohammed for who he really is, you are now reporting me upandan?
When will you learn to embrace the LIGHT/ TRUTH?
Honestly... I feel for you because you were born into this LIE(ISLAM) But in pity you because you have refused to break free from it.
Well, at least now you know the truth...you can't claim ignorance now! Cheers with love.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kaysalas:

Firstly , its fine if u don't wanna be my friend
Secondly, you said I insulted the prophet? Are you for real? What thing exactly did I say against him that is a lie?
You also advised me to keep the truth to myself!! The truth is a fire no one can put out. The TRUTH MUST BE SAID!
And lastly, so because I exposed Mohammed for who he really is, you are now reporting me upandan?
When will you learn to embrace the LIGHT/ TRUTH?
Honestly... I feel for you because you were born into this LIE(ISLAM) But in pity you because you have refused to break free from it.
Well, at least now you know the truth...you can't claim ignorance now! Cheers with love.

RoyalRoy,

For the records once again, this man is trying to use this forum to brew only God knows what.

Note, muslims are reading this uncouth comments.

This is the second time I'm bringing his case to your notice.

CC
seun
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
nextprince:

RoyalRoy,

For the records once again, this man is trying to use this forum to brew only God knows what.

This is the second time I'm bringing his case to your notice.

CC
seun
Shame on you for prompting the mods and seun to delete or ban me/ my posts on here. Can't you reason OBJECTIVELY?
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kaysalas:

Shame on you for prompting the mods and seun to delete or ban me/ my posts on here. Can't you reason OBJECTIVELY?

For the third time, this man is brewing something here.

Muslims are reading these uncouth comments against Islam.

CC
RoyalRoy
seun
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
nextprince:

For the third time, this man is brewing something here.

Muslims are reading these uncouth comments against Islam.

CC
RoyalRoy
seun
Let everyone read the truth and decide what path to follow; LIGHT or darkness! Why do you not want Muslims to read this? Are you afraid of something? Do you have a skeleton in your wardrobe?

And like someone rightfully said earlier; you go still copy Donald Trump!
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kaysalas:

Let everyone read the truth and decide what path to follow; LIGHT or darkness! Why do you not want Muslims to read this? Are you afraid of something? Do you have a skeleton in your wardrobe?

Continue with the insult. At least I have notified the admin 3 times.

This is exactly what happens offline and some sets start playing the victim card as usual.

However, u seem to be overstretching the facelessness of this forum.

For now, that is all I have to say.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kaysalas:

And like someone rightfully said earlier; you go still copy Donald Trump!

Noted.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 09, 2017
Kaysalas:
@Ersan, kindly provide proof of Joseph being a paedophile like Mohammed or STFU. We need PROOFS not conjectures

Ooh and while were at it. Moses nd his people were pe.dophiles and racists too yeah?
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Kaysalas:
@ BrainiacX and Ersan, please stop this nonsense. @ brainiac, I understand how you feel about this issue but this isn't how to win them over to Christ. Remember we are to win souls NOT WIN ARGUMENTS!
@ ERSAN, I also do understand how you feel about this seeing you were born and bred a Muslim, I however just urge you to be objective and think independently of religion. Mohammed is guilty of ALL crimes levelled against him here accorfing to the Quran and hadiths. Can you honestly say so about Jesus according to the bible?

I see no crimes here small fry. Im not the kind of cotton candy muslims man can just shake like that. Theres nothing about your religion or my that you can tell me that i dont know.

Here are the facts, if what youre claiming is a a crime

Your god put a baby in a 13/14 year old so he is guilty

Joseph god married to an "underage" kid as well did he not? Ergo hes guilty

Moses and his people engaged in sexual escapades with "underage" did they not.

Allow it with your hypocrisy and selective morality. Like i said, it wont work on me
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by italo: 5:36am On Mar 09, 2017
Thatgirl457:

He never had sex with her at 9 I don't even know where you heard that lie

It is a lie? So your Hadith is lying?

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

When a 55 year old man is aroused by the sight of a 6 year old, is the a prophet or a pedophile?
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by carbrini(m): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2017
CC Royalroy Seun this is kaysalas using a friend's handle, kindly unban me, I promise no more lewd pictures of Mohammed... I PROMISE wink wink wink grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.