Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) (75587 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / A 70 Year Old Man Marries An 18 Year Old Girl In Imo State. / Why An Igbo Man Who Marries An Igbo Woman Should Go To Jail By Cool Fm Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Lalasticlama: 12:02am On Mar 07, 2017
tongue
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 12:03am On Mar 07, 2017
So, a fully grown dude will UnCloth this child & legally have intercourse with her without any iota of shame abi?

You see why the white race regard us as genetically flawed?

Are certain things not worthy of condemnation?

To think that people gathered for such an abominable act, and a father stretched out his hands and collected bride price on her head

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Exponental(m): 12:07am On Mar 07, 2017
Aninals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Exponental(m): 12:08am On Mar 07, 2017
Animals

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by 175(m): 12:10am On Mar 07, 2017
So mind go let this guy root out him preeq and put am inside this infant body wey still be biscuit bone? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Islammmuuuuu. . .ogini? Na wetin we do una oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by October1960: 12:11am On Mar 07, 2017
Yuck! Don't know what he finds sexy in a little girl!

This is sickness of the highest order. Wish their elders will put a stop to this brute behavior.

My heart cries for this little girl. This is RAPE!

8 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nukualofa: 12:12am On Mar 07, 2017
RadiantBae:

Firstly I am born a Muslim so I know and understand what the religion entails and what the men translate it into and yes that's definitely for another day. The mothers believe it or not have no say in the marriage of the girls it's done by the men. Father, uncles and brothers. So feminism is exactly what they need because it is the only solution to this set up. I don't want to go into it though because I am passionate about it and the nl crowd are anti feminism. But thanks for the chat. Good night.
Islam doesn't condone feminism

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Goahead(m): 12:12am On Mar 07, 2017
Seriously, these demented idiots in the north are only gratifying the reasons the Igbos wanna break way from this cesspit. - We are not one!

This is so vile and scathing to this poor girl embarassed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 12:13am On Mar 07, 2017
useless norttheners

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by olakunlea1(m): 12:13am On Mar 07, 2017
Jeezus Christ!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Easybab4life: 12:15am On Mar 07, 2017
na wa ooo is she up to twelve, hmmmmm child abuse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nukualofa: 12:15am On Mar 07, 2017
Momentarylapse people.

Disgusting. Appalling. Any hausa man that thinks of child marriage again shall die by car accident.

Let's protect the children

7 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by seguno2: 12:17am On Mar 07, 2017
soberdrunk:
This is absurd if it is true....... angry

Why should it not be true?
Is the educated Sanusi not also marrying girls instead of letting them finish their education?
Even the runaway soldier-president in London married his wife of the other room as a child.
#ChildNotBride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 07, 2017
the man and his cousin need medical test
God will punish the first well-known paedophile in d world i no call any name o but u fit decode d person name

4 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by AfroSamurai: 12:21am On Mar 07, 2017
Yes, yes and yes! Why am I saying yes, simple. This is exactly what happens when a people become so drunk with religious law that it blinds them from seeing the truth.

It's a shame really, that such things will continue as long as the constitution has not been made supreme.

All I can say the little girl is just a victim of her parents dubious and backward religion.

9 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:24am On Mar 07, 2017
Life self
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by tmgold007(f): 12:26am On Mar 07, 2017
Hausas dey are just too full of evil....imagine.....anu pama pple

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 07, 2017
dis man should be hanged by the balls he intends to use in dehumanizing the little poor girl

3 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 07, 2017
dis man should be hanged by the balls he intends to use in dehumanizing the little poor girl

click like if you agree and share if u want more severe punishments to the man

4 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by ashson: 12:28am On Mar 07, 2017
A Big Fat Lie!
Where did this happen?
Who said she is the Bride?
Who said it is in the North?
Who said they are Muslims?

I wonder why people always judge from what they see without asking questions...
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malton: 12:30am On Mar 07, 2017
Religion has left these ignoramuses bereft of any modicum of sensibility.

Useless set of animals!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by chiedu7: 12:30am On Mar 07, 2017
ashson:
A Big Fat Lie!

Where did this happen?

Who said she is the Bride?

Who said it is in the North?

Who said they are Muslims?

I wonder why people always judge from what they see without asking questions...

Bros Southerners don't do this.
Christians don't marry kids. grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by holatimmy(f): 12:30am On Mar 07, 2017
Paedophiles!!

God give them what they all deserve....CASTRATION undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Fecodear(f): 12:36am On Mar 07, 2017
After they'll start complaining that they were not included in "the wedding party". ~sighs~

7 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 07, 2017
The sad part is when you try to explain to these people why such type of Marriage is wrong on so many levels, They will shower insults on you.

Where is Sanusi lamido & The sarkin Muslumai, They should please enlighten these potential pedophilic brothers of ours

4 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:37am On Mar 07, 2017
That's where the fool omenkalives hail from.cheesy
cursed set of peopleundecided

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by schumastic(m): 12:39am On Mar 07, 2017
SORRY O BUT IF THERE IS ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD THAT MAKES ME HATE THIS TRIBE IS THE WAY THEY BE LITTLE THERE LADIES, GIRLS N THERE VIOLENT NATURE THAT'S ALL... LOOK AT THAT USELESS FOOL SAYING AS LONG AS SHE CAN TAKE A D**K, HOW DID THE RHESUS MONKEY COME INTO THIS WORLD SEF.USELESS GOAT..
IS OBVIOUS THE POOR GIRL IS NOT HAPPY.
I REMEMBER BEING IN SEC SCHOOL THEN, A MUSLIM FEMALE CLASSMATE I WAS CLOSE TOO, TOLD ME SHE WOULD BE GETTING MARRIED N WON'T BE COMING TO SCHOOL AGAIN, I ASKED HER IF SHE WAS HAPPY WITH IT N SHE SAID NO THAT IS HER DAD THAT'S FORCING HER TO..SHE WAS JUST 11 OR 12 YEARS OLD, N THAT'S HOW DIANA STOPPED SCHOOL N NO ONE HEARD FROM HER AGAIN..

EVER SINCE THEN, I DETEST ANY OF THEIR MEN WHO TKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR LIL GIRLS

10 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Karlman: 12:39am On Mar 07, 2017
hausa fulani
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Gbemini(m): 12:41am On Mar 07, 2017
how this guy go enter this small girl now chai,this people re evil.........they re many in this country unless God kill all of dem before naija will b fine.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by sirusX(m): 12:43am On Mar 07, 2017
seguno2:

Why should it not be true?
Is the educated Sanusi not also marrying girls instead of letting them finish their education?
Even the runaway soldier-president in London married his wife of the other room as a child.
#ChildNotBride.
Why didn't Zahra marry at that age?
Why she go school?
Abi na only privileged daughters have a say in their life?

I'm yet to see more Muslims shed light on child marriage, with regard to morality and rights of a child

Even in Christian marriages, the lady says "yes" even before the parents agree

But in this case...the young lady has no voice, but rather she is forced against her will

Is this truly what Allah wants for Islam?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Greenbullet(m): 12:46am On Mar 07, 2017
I AM SHEDDING TEARS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE, I ONCE HAD A FRIEND LIKE THIS LITTLE GIRL , HER NAME WAS ALIMA,WE USED TO PLAY TOGETHER UNTIL SHE WAS MARRIED OFF IN JSS1, I WITNESSED HER WEDDING, SHE MARRIED A MAN OLD ENOUGH TO BE HER FATHER, SHE WAS IN TEARS WHEN SHE WAS GETTING MARRIED. NOW I UNDERSTAND HER TEARS, I WISH I COULD JUST USE AK47 ON THE BRIDE AND GROOM PARENTS ,DISGUSTING ANIMALS,ALWAYS HATED THE ISLAMIC RELIGION BECAUSE ,A RELIGION THAT CANNOT ADAPT HAS NO PROVE OF DIVINITY.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by MMMscam: 12:47am On Mar 07, 2017
RadiantBae:
They abuse a law set out 1400 yrs ago when people didn't live past 40yrs old!! These people are a disgrace to Islam and Muslims! Modern day pedophiles in an illiterate society where poverty has eroded morality! The northerns need to sort this out! It is not religion it is hunger and ignorance.

Your comment is very laughable and reeks of concentrated ignorance. What the hell do you mean by "these people are a disgrace to Islam and Muslims"? He certainly is not a disgrace to the aforementioned. Even their prophet Mohammed was a professional pedophile. Everything this man has done is totally Islamic and it's in fact the Muslim way of life. He's only living by the tenets of his religion, and following the standard example of the forebearer of his religion, Mohammed. To the civilized, this is an insane barbaric pedophiliac person, but to the real Muslims, this is tradition.

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.