Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) (75763 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / A 70 Year Old Man Marries An 18 Year Old Girl In Imo State. / Why An Igbo Man Who Marries An Igbo Woman Should Go To Jail By Cool Fm Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by dokyOloye: 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
malware:

I cannot argue with you on that, but........................................

Check the definition of spelled here.... http://www.thefreedictionary.com/spelled You may be enlightened
My dear friend,since U added d word 'never',spell should then been in d past participle,not in d past tense.
It's as simple as that.
For example,if I want to explain that I have not beat a woman b4,immediately I add 'never',d beat would then change to 'beaten'.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
BraniacX:

Tongue tied? undecided

When will you advocate for buhari to be arrested for raping aisha in za oda ruum instead of celebrating him? undecided

But I have dismissed you for long and this the last fvck I will give.
Subsequently, you will be so ignored that you wonder if you actually exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ustec:

#modified

My bad.,!
Thaught u are one of those guys that hide under the shadows of female monikers ni..

The moment a girl start her period she becomes a woman..though she may still be very young nd not ready yet..but since the age is not stated in the quran,the hausas belive she s authomatically ready...!

The quran is a book of Gods words in which you can mistakenly misinterprete if you aint knowlegeable enough.!
That is why the prophet explain some of those words and sayings in his book(hadith)

Btw,who told you my religion?
Am a believer,and i believe in GOD.!
But why do many of you still come back and say most hadiths are false or wrongly interpreted when faced with Mohammed glaring terror act
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

Sharrap.
It centres around sexual relationship between minors and adults.

Sharrap twerp!

It centres around legalisation and parental/societal consent of the minors parent/immediate society of sexual relationship between a minor and an adult
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
dokyOloye:
I'm happy U cannot dispute even 1 out of all d points I made.
Mohammed(piss and poo be unto him) was the first terrorist that ever lived.
I laugh when ur types,d non combatant members of d cult called islam try to deceive ignorant Christians that boko haram,etc are not muslims when it's there in black and white(Ur so called hadith) that it was d same life of mass murder,rape,war mongering,robbery and other vices that Mohammed and his gang lived that boko haram and ISIS are emulating.
The leader of ISIS,Al Baghdadi is a PhD holder in Islamic studies,do U know islam more than him?

Honesty, I don't engage in an argument with anyone who takes delight in insulting the Holy Prophet and accordingly,

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by dokyOloye: 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
malware:

Search for the guy's name, Alfa Bolondes on Facebook and analyse the authenticity of the news first before I respond to the above highlighted part.
In Islam,it is permitted to lie,especially to an infidel,especially when it concerns a matter of faith(Taqqiya).
I know U ppl well,U will do anything fair or foul to deflect attention from d matter under discourse.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by no1madman(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
malware:

I sympathize with you no1madman. Madness is not an easy sickness to deal with. Get well soon madman
I fear for u. .d truth will set u free
Wake up from ur slumber b4 its too late. .
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

But I have dismissed you for long and this the last fvck I will give.
Subsequently, you will be so ignored that you wonder if you actually exist.

Aaaaw embarassed

See me crying........

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A memed IDGAF crew rebuttal cheesy didn't see that one coming wink
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

Well, that was an error and it has been fixed, unlike your case in which you don't even know where the goofing is let alone knowing what to fix.
kindly point out my blunders( grammatical) if any.
And I hope you NOW KNOW who an ILLITERATE IS!
Weldone! u r coming up! At least you have learnt something today. U will never use that word unintelligently EVER AGAIN! Mark my words! Cheers wink
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
tmgold007:

na dem be bokoharam
Na them dey beat corper to coma
Na them dey claim to eradicate corruption where by na dem corrupt pass.
Na dem dey penetrate 7 year old girl
Na dem kill 70years old woman...haba na only dem dey nigeria ni........anyway am entiltle to my opinion.. hausas are 90% evil...chikena

See points.

More amusing is even the English/Pidgin and spellings.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malware: 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
dokyOloye:
My dear friend,since U added d word 'never',spell should then been in d past participle,not in d past tense.
It's as simple as that.
For example,if I want to explain that I have not beat a woman b4,immediately I add 'never',d beat would then change to 'beaten'.

I hardly argue, I give facts. If your phone has auto-correction, that spelt would be highlighted in red, meaning that there is an error.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kaysalas:
kindly point out my blunders( grammatical) if any.
And I hope you NOW KNOW who an ILLITERATE IS!
Weldone! u r coming up! At least you have learnt something today. U will never use that word unintelligently EVER AGAIN! Mark my words! Cheers wink

I have done that already and since literacy & comprehension are two sides of the same coin, you cannot see it. Accordingly, I will advise you to leave my mention because I'm not here to teach basic English.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malware: 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
no1madman:

I fear for u. .d truth will set u free
Wake up from ur slumber b4 its too late. .

You have derailed from the main topic.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nukualofa: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
malware:

Your statement sounds childish.....

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

I have done that already and since literacy & comprehension are two sides of the same coin, you cannot see it. Accordingly, I will advise you to leave my mention because I'm not here to teach basic English.
in your words: sharapp! Don't try to give another definition to the word 'illiterate'. By the way....you don't have time to find out your FALSE proof that Mary was 12 when she had Jesus, but you have time to dey respond thread here since morning! Shame on you. What does it take you to open Google on another tab and get your 'proof'. Yeye dey smell
I told you you aint no match from the very beginning . remember!
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kaysalas:
in your words: sharapp! Don't try to give another definition to the word 'illiterate'. By the way....you don't have time to find out your FALSE proof that Mary was 12 when she had Jesus, but you have time to dey respond thread here since morning! Shame on you. What does it take you to open Google on another tab and get your 'proof'. Yeye dey smell
I told you you aint no match from the very beginning . remember!

Small fry, I'm not under any obligation to explain any of my situations to you.
However, you may look up the meaning of 'illiteracy' once again. It is not limited to inability to read & write.

Meanwhile, even in terms of writing, 'aunt' was quickly corrected to 'aint', still wrong.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

Honesty, I don't engage in an argument with anyone who takes delight in insulting the Holy Prophet and accordingly,
Excuse me! You call a murderer, rapist, paedophile, liar, conman ...HOLY? Do you know what it means to be HOLY?

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by no1madman(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
dokyOloye:
I wonder why anyone who went to a good primary school will follow that religion.
Mohammed's favourite pastime was robbing caravans,abducting women and raping them and keep them as slaves.
That's y boko haram was boldly telling d world that d Chibok girls were already their slaves and they could sell them.
Mohammed killed and killed all thru his adult life,was more of a warrior than a religious leader.

And d mumummed lost all his teeth in process
And d mumummed lost all his teeth in d process. . .
Dude was married to 16 women as at d time of his death.
So much for d religion of peace.
And d mumummed lost all his teeth in the process. . . .bahaha! Hahaha!
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by dokyOloye: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
malware:

I hardly argue, I give facts. If your phone has auto-correction, that spelt would be highlighted in red, meaning that there is an error.
try typing past participle on Ur own phone and see if 'participle' wouldn't be highlighted in red.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kaysalas:

Excuse me! You call a murderer, rapust, paedophile, liar, conman ...HOLY? Do you know what it means to be HOLY?

And on this note, you are hereby advised to join your partner as subsequent mentions will be ignored.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

Small fry, I'm not under any obligation to explain any of my situations to you.
However, you may look up the meaning of 'illiteracy' once again. It is not limited to inability to read & write.

Meanwhile, even in terms of writing, 'aunt' was quickly corrected to 'aint', still wrong.
grin grin grin
But we both agreed auto correct does its thing now hahaha!
Okay let us leave grammar for oyinbo
Now tell me where you got your info about Mary being 12 when she had Jesus
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malware: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
dokyOloye:
try typing past participle on Ur own phone and see if 'participle' wouldn't be highlighted in red.

If the word 'participle' is preceeded by an inappropriate word, it would be highlighted.

Try typing what is the past participle of and see if it would be highlighted..... lollzzzzzz
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

And how has child rape reduced on the side which criminalises it even in the holy places?

You claim to have all the statistics.....

Furnish us with them..........

Or are you a quota system education product who makes claims only for propaganda effect? undecided
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

And on this note, you are hereby advised to join your partner as subsequent mentions will be ignored.
I told you u were no match for me. Now you run away because I stated facts about Mohammed. Which of the things I said about Mohammed is a lie according to the Quran and hadiths? Kindly answer dear. wink shocked shocked shocked

Kaysalas:

The answer to that your question is SIMPLE... NO ONE IN THE BIBLE grin grin
BUt I trust u to push further... I am waiting to corner you . hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

U are looking for statistics despite cases of rape by ur religious adherents hitting the headlines on hourly basis? This is why I keep saying, 'sharrap' cos you keep raising issues which even a 5yr old wouldn't doubt.

Statistics dunderhead debater!

Stats! ........... undecided

Make the claim, provide the proof or shoulder the blame!

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by dokyOloye: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
malware:

If the word 'participle' is preceeded by an inappropriate word, it would be highlighted.

Try typing what is the past participle of and see if it would be highlighted..... lollzzzzzz
ol boy,bugger off.
At a time,no time.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nkwuocha: 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

You call a child fun.Cker holy?
Did you just typed that shiite from an asylum?
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malware: 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
dokyOloye:
ol boy,bugger off.
At a time,no time.

I can be corrected in English cos its not my mother's tongue. In fact, I don't attach any importance to it, but I dislike seeing people claiming to be at an advantaged position just because they can speak the Language.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kaysalas:
don't lie on the prophet! (Peace be upon ME) HE WASNT 55 WHEN HE MARRIED HER, HE WAS ACTUALLY YOUNGER.....51 but DEVOURED her when he was 54 wink wink get your facts right...hehehe

I don't know if I should laugh or is this sarcasm.

a 54 years old man putting his di.ck in between the tight of a 6 years old kid.

sick.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nkwuocha: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
dokyOloye:
ol boy,bugger off.
At a time,no time.

These Northern muslims are bunch of unrepentant pedophiles.They highest number of rapes are committed in the north. The fact that it's not reported is because of their laws which deprived Victims of justice.A raped victim is required to bring atleast 4 male witnesses(and the witnesses MUST be muslims) , and they must be confirmed "sane " enough to testify . grin grin grin grin

And you say these folks are not demented?
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

Who is avoiding u?
grin oh i know who's avoiding me grin
For what?
for being intellectually superior to you and outstripping you in terms of cognitive and mental performance that is, besides whooping your ass continually and forcing you to re-evaluate your sense of religious affirmative action cheesy
Actually, I may start avoiding u when I notice u are making far too much sense for my own good just the way it already seems now.
no surprises there cheesy grin
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
Blackfire:

I don't know if I should laugh or is this sarcasm.

a 54 years old man putting his di.ck in between the tight of a 6 years old kid.

sick.

grin grin grin cool shocked shocked
Na sarcasm Naa! Don't mind dem and their yeye false prophet he he he kikikikikiki

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.