Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) (75589 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / A 70 Year Old Man Marries An 18 Year Old Girl In Imo State. / Why An Igbo Man Who Marries An Igbo Woman Should Go To Jail By Cool Fm Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 7:17am On Mar 07, 2017
slap1:

Your religion upholds child marriage. Channel your energy towards seeking an end to it. It is horrible.

While urs upholds infant molestation. Do u need links to prove this?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/65-yr-old-man-allegedly-rapes-girls-aged-8-10/

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 7:18am On Mar 07, 2017
Omudia11:
Who will you call next, Trump? Putin?

Prove to me that your Mohammed is in heaven and I will prove he is in hell.

RoyalRoy, the fourth time

CC
seun
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by italo: 7:19am On Mar 07, 2017
Thatgirl457:

I am not saying 9 is mature but maybe back then it was

She wasnt even 9. She was 6 when Muhammad engaged her.

From the hadith of Bukhari, volume 5, #234
"Narrated Aisha: The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six. We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."

3 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 07, 2017
What did u expect when their role model married Aisha @6 and allegedly consummated the marriage at 9.
According to them, Everything that the profit does is right and is ordained by *LLah

4 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 7:20am On Mar 07, 2017
wtfCode:
Abi na now people dey realise say northerners dey marry underaged gals.
It's a normal thing up there. angry

And people still don't realise that southerners are infant molesters.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/65-yr-old-man-allegedly-rapes-girls-aged-8-10/
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 7:20am On Mar 07, 2017
Na so their founder violated an Underage girl. Mad people with a sick religion. The girl is afraid and dejected because she's feeling betrayed by her family. Her childhood is lost for ever. These nothern people are not human beings, they're animals!!!!!!. This country is a zoo and is there no law against such in Nigeria?
RadiantBae:
They abuse a law set out 1400 yrs ago when people didn't live past 40yrs old!! These people are a disgrace to Islam and Muslims! Modern day pedophiles in an illiterate society where poverty has eroded morality! The northerns need to sort this out! It is not religion it is hunger and ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 07, 2017
Ersan:

Christianity was pulled out of a shitty hairy arsehole.

I would understand "underage" marriages but youve never heard a muslim condemn suicide bombing?

I think its either youre a liar or plain re.tarded small fry. Either way, its sad.

smiley

You understand why underage marriages are not being condemned by Moslems? And you agree with it too? Really?

Are you educated at all?

4 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 07, 2017
What did u expect when their role model married Aisha @6 and allegedly consummated the marriage at 9.
According to them, Everything that the profit does is right and is ordained by *llah.
It may not be all of you, but the facts remains that those that does that quote the Quran and Hadiths to defend their actions.
They even say, the profit did it, so it is right cuz everything the profit does is right
Thatgirl457:

It is not my fault that her parents decided to get her married

And all I have been trying to say is

It's not all of us that do this

You guys have been throwing insults at Islam like we all practice underaged marriage

How would you guys feel if they said ohh this Nigerian has Ebola , all Nigerian have Ebola, they are all stupid

You guys would obviously say that yeah not all of us have Ebola

4 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 7:23am On Mar 07, 2017
How can he kiss a girl who has not learnt how to brush her teeth well or wash her TOTO well to smell nice? Shameful
Ogashub:
A Nigerian guy from the North has caused an outcry after he took to Faceboook to congratulate his cousin who had just wedded a very young girl as his bride.

Alfa Bolondes, on Facebook, even had the effrontery to reply those who challenged him by saying, “once she’s been penetrated, she’ll no longer be a girl“.

This has caused a stir on social media with many people disdaining the so called culture. See more photos below and share your thoughts:

http://ogashub.com.ng/once-shes-been-penetrated-shell-no-longer-be-a-girl-northern-man-who-married-a-very-young-girl-says/

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by BobHIGHNESS(m): 7:24am On Mar 07, 2017
firstking01:
These bunch of uneducated paedophiles sad.

Despite all the disdaining comments, you won't see them comment on this thread cos they are all guilty of this inhuman act.

To my fellow nairalanders who are muslims, i must say y'all are disapointments...i say this with NO appologies until you wake up and lead a protest in the north for this wickedness your religion has embeded in you....mtcheew, what an evil and wicked generationundecided

To y'all quoting me you are a shame to creation and the entire human race...unrepentant paedophilic imbecilesundecided
You'd made a lot of senses but you went wrong somewhere. This is a crime a person committed, blame him for being paedophile and being engaged in a force marriage, blame his tribe for such bad culture they've been practice since BC, not his religion entirely, that is absurd. If a christian engage in crime,do we blame his religion? Besides,we have numbers of muslim here in south and they never engage in such dirty thing, even in Saudi and some Islamic countries, such act is rare. Northern Nigeria are just being foolish for no reason,I think maybe because of high rate level of illiteracy, but still you made points
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Omudia11: 7:24am On Mar 07, 2017
Muslims are imbred hence their low IQ. Its no surprise you are bereft of common sense. This is about a grown man marrying and devouring an underage prepubescent's genitals thereby resulting in vesico-vaginal fistulas and/or damage of her uterine walls.

Only a stone age premedieval monster will see no wrong in such. [s]
nextprince:

Rather than hiding himself in shame, the illiterate continued.
Optical illusions can only be interpreted by illiterates as such because they are illiterates.
Now, pls do me a favour by explaining how a square becomes round and still remains a square, because that is what christianity preaches.
The son of God, yet God himself.
He died for your sins, both the previous ones and in future, and that has given you the ticket to perpetrate all kinds of evils.

[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 7:24am On Mar 07, 2017
Blackfire:

u should cover your face in shame, instead of u to cry against this heinous crime against that girl.

imagine u in that picture .

I leave u to your conscience If u have one .

Heinous crime created in your mind by ur fellow anti Islam on Facebook, right? Prove to me that this is not one of ur baseless propaganda.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 7:25am On Mar 07, 2017
Islam is the worst thing that ever happened to humanity. It's full of bloodletting,violence and paedophiles. angry
Nukualofa:
Islam doesn't condone feminism

3 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by italo: 7:26am On Mar 07, 2017
Ersan:

Lovely how mad people are holding you hostagr in your own country is it not? Lovely how mad people control your destiny is it not?

Are you saying they are mad?

Because I never said so.

But just to let you know...my ultimate destiny is heaven. No one can stop that.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 7:27am On Mar 07, 2017
God will punish you and your useless generation for denying the obvious.
ashson:
A Big Fat Lie!

Where did this happen?

Who said she is the Bride?

Who said it is in the North?

Who said they are Muslims?

I wonder why people always judge from what they see without asking questions...

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by sweetkev(m): 7:28am On Mar 07, 2017
Thatgirl457:

Excuse me but that is really rude!!! How dare you insult our religion!! Have we ever insulted your religion so what gives you the right to start insulting our religion

Btw when you said f.uk Allah you insulted your God because Allah is just God in English
. A point of correction here...allah is not GOD

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 07, 2017
And to think that i exist with these paedophiles in the same geographical space called Nigeria Zoogeria is even more stupefying undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 7:29am On Mar 07, 2017
Omudia11:
Muslims are imbred hence their low IQ. Its no surprise you are bereft of common sense. This is about a grown man marrying and devouring an underage prepubescent's genitals thereby resulting in vesico-vaginal fistulas and/or damage of her uterine walls.

Only a stone age premedieval monster will see nonwring in such.

And what is your take on your men of god devouring infants and in some instances infecting them with hiv? Or is it the pounding of newly born babies in mortars for rituals in such "holy places that u can explain"? I know how it can be quite difficult for a brain compressed in a flat skull to reason uprightly.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 7:30am On Mar 07, 2017
enigmaticlion:
God will punish you and your useless generation for denying the obvious.

And God will do just that for u and ur likes for assisting the op in spreading falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by luggy(m): 7:31am On Mar 07, 2017
child abuse, am a Biafra , not a islamic terror nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 7:31am On Mar 07, 2017
enigmaticlion:
Islam is the worst thing that ever happened to humanity. It's full of bloodletting,violence and paedophiles. angry

While christianity is full of human rituals, armed robbery and prostitution.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 7:31am On Mar 07, 2017
What's the falsehood in the story, you no dey see?
nextprince:

And God will do just that for u and ur likes for assisting the op in spreading falsehood.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by islandmoon: 7:34am On Mar 07, 2017
this is why we need to go separate ways, before other ethnics produce 2 Generations, they have produce 7 Generation, Arithmetic progression VS Geometric progression, it cant work!! thats cheating !! while you are waiting to get married at 30, they are getting married at 12, the plan to over populate Nigeria is on! the reason we have them walking the street with no care, claiming every benefits from the government and flocking to IDP camps, no training , just born throwaways

4 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by rimzo(m): 7:35am On Mar 07, 2017
Fadamant:
The cousin has done something very good, albeit inadvertently, by posting the story and pictures on social media. Now the media, women and child protection groups will mount pressures on the government to act and take away the child from him.

Stupid paedophiles.

Oga boss, this can not happen in Northern Nigeria. They owns the government and their religion backed this kind of marriage up.

The northern Nigerians in both cultural, religious and social factors are very different from other Nigerians. They need to stand as a one country on their own.
From the pictures you will see that other people in the background are happy and in celebration mood for the girl child marriage. This is to tell you how backward their believe and religion is. What a total SHAME!

4 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 7:35am On Mar 07, 2017
enigmaticlion:
What's the falsehood in the story, you no dey see?

Proved already. Check the thread except if u are blind.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 7:36am On Mar 07, 2017
bilazego:

You are glad that you are not from there, but they are Nigerians like you. you have been yoked with evil people.

grin
It still does not mk me an evil person.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nukualofa: 7:37am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

And people still don't realise that southerners are infant molesters.
i do hope you see such people in crime section And you can see the condemnation but you as a northerner you are condoling that nonsense.

Anybody that supports child marriage shall experience a painful death by accident insha allah amin
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 7:37am On Mar 07, 2017
41lady:

Guy is not the region but the religion that permit them to do that, I am from that region and we don't practice such animal behave. Don't just type or comment about anything U don't know or have facts. We are in the era of information availability, so search.

grin

Im glad ur proud of ursef.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nukualofa: 7:38am On Mar 07, 2017
Thatgirl457:

I am not saying 9 is mature but maybe back then it was
Now this is stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 7:40am On Mar 07, 2017
Nukualofa:
[s] i do hope you see such people in crime section And you can see the condemnation but you as a northerner you are condoling that nonsense.

Anybody that supports child marriage shall experience a painful death by accident insha allah amin[/s]

And anybody that insults a whole religion because of one man shall never know the meaning of peace both in this life and hereafter, Insha'Allah.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by melejo(m): 7:40am On Mar 07, 2017
malware:
This is not how weddings are done in Northern Nigeria, We don't bring bride and groom together during weddings except at dinners and that's been done by the highly enlightened ones. And in the picture above, the girl is the only lady meaning that it's nothing remotely closer to a dinner gathering. She

To me, she could be the groom's sister and some mischievous people went ahead parading them as husband and wife.

That's not a Northern Nigeria name and When I checked that account on Facebook, I saw a sick nasty guy operating a fake account purportedly from Lagos. He doesn't post in Hausa but kept posting rubbish in corrupted English, mostly on sex related matters.

THE MODS MUST BE ON IMAGE DAINTING MISSION FOR THEM TO HAVE MOVED THIS SHIT TO FRONT PAGE WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING UP THE NAME ON FACEBOOK.
You're really objective in your rebuttal. It's true that worst than this has happened in the North but this particular one seems untrue
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by jaywhoco(m): 7:41am On Mar 07, 2017
firstking01:
These bunch of uneducated paedophiles sad.

Despite all the disdaining comments, you won't see them comment on this thread cos they are all guilty of this inhuman act.

To my fellow nairalanders who are muslims, i must say y'all are disapointments...i say this with NO appologies until you wake up and lead a protest in the north for this wickedness your religion has embeded in you....mtcheew, what an evil and wicked generationundecided

To y'all quoting me you are a shame to creation and the entire human race...unrepentant paedophilic imbecilesundecided
a religious culture...most of them don't know any better! "we can easily forgive a child that's afraid of the dark...the real tragedy is when men are afraid of the light" Plato

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.