Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) (75593 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / A 70 Year Old Man Marries An 18 Year Old Girl In Imo State. / Why An Igbo Man Who Marries An Igbo Woman Should Go To Jail By Cool Fm Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by seguno2: 8:16am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:
What a justification.

It is either you don't understand the meaning of the word- JUSTIFICATION or you are simply being irresponsibly mischievous.
Which one are you?
Meanwhile you should tell us if the old man in the OP's post is being arrested for raping the small girl in the same picture or not?
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:17am On Mar 07, 2017
MMMscam:

Your comment is very laughable and reeks of concentrated ignorance. What the hell do you mean by "these people are a disgrace to Islam and Muslims"? He certainly is not a disgrace to the aforementioned. Even their prophet Mohammed was a professional pedophile. Everything this man has done is totally Islamic and it's in fact the Muslim way of life. He's only living by the tenets of his religion, and following the standard example of the forebearer of his religion, Mohammed. To the civilized, this is an insane barbaric pedophiliac person, but to the real Muslims, this is tradition.
Touche!

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 8:17am On Mar 07, 2017
am sure sanusi will see this..... what a religion

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by seeniorboy(m): 8:18am On Mar 07, 2017
proudly a Muslim proudly afonja we don't practice such here so don't generalize

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by seguno2: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:
Sharrap.
It centres around sexual relationship between minors and adults.

With different OUTCOMES for different societies and religions.
One punishes for rape, while the other celebrates it as marriage.
Can you see or you have "sharrap" your eyes also?

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 8:20am On Mar 07, 2017
seguno2:

[s]It is either you don't understand the meaning of the word- JUSTIFICATION or you are simply being irresponsibly mischievous.
Which one are you?
Meanwhile you should tell us if the old man in the OP's post is being arrested for raping the small girl in the same picture or not?
Thanks.[/s]

I say sharrap.
Arrest or not, he was involved in infant molestation and he is a southern christian and nobody accussed the whole religion/region. So stfu.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Blossomexport6(f): 8:21am On Mar 07, 2017
Some people are just endowed with pure wickedness. Some uses religion as back up in their evil deed.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by igbeke: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2017
In all, If nothing; I thank God for two things:
I thank God that I am NOT A NORTHERN NIGERIAN.
I thank God that I am NOT A MUSLIM.
Those two things are disgusting.
#SpitOnThem.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2017
This is so crazy!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by seguno2: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2017
nkemjacob2:
am sure sanusi will see this..... what a religion

Sanusi does not need to see this.
He is an active participant in the debauchery of small girls by old men that could jolly well be their grandfathers.
Pathetic!!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Ustec: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2017
In islam,a girl is ripe for marriage from the day she starts her first menstruation..

She can continue her educatn or watevr she so desire in her husband house..

You can marry at most four if you are capable of treating and catering for each of them equally....

Women have little power in this religion,cos the almighty knows they cant handle it rather,they go abusing it,.cos they can be easily decieve by the devil,.when eve was decieve by the devil to eat the fruit,GOD did nt react,but the moment adam gave eve a little power in convincing him to eat the fruit..what happen,GOD became so angry and humanity was driven out of the garden of eden..!A man is created to have control and power over a being created from one his ribs..

No wonder we have high rate of divorcees,single women and prostitute in the western world cos the society have given women so much power,.
Unlike in the islamic world wea a man can decide to marry a second wife if the first wife is misbehaving,..the first wife wunt parkout cos she knows same thing might still happen wea she is parking to..
In reality,this will actually reduce high rate of single women and prostitutions in the society where we have more females than men..

Guys,stop shouting and learn to know why and how..!

The religion is so sacred that when you study and understand it to d indepth,you can go too extreme towords those that dont follow it..
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2017
seguno2:

[s]With different OUTCOMES for different societies and religions.
One punishes for rape, while the other celebrates it as marriage.
Can you see or you have "sharrap" your eyes also?[/s]

And I repeat, Sharrap.
How does all the poo up here stopped that from still happening even right now down there?

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 8:25am On Mar 07, 2017
Nna mehn.. This guy digodi sick! angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by seguno2: 8:27am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:
I say sharrap.
Arrest or not, he was involved in infant molestation and he is a southern christian and nobody accussed the whole religion/region. So stfu.

Nobody in his right senses can accuse the whole religion/region because the whole religion/region treats such as a CRIME punishable in court with adequate imprisonment.
Simply show us that the whole Muslim religion/northern region also treats adults fcvking small girls as rap.e and not celebrating with marriage. That should be very easy, not so?

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 8:28am On Mar 07, 2017
Thatgirl457:

Excuse me but that is really rude!!! How dare you insult our religion!! Have we ever insulted your religion so what gives you the right to start insulting our religion

Btw when you said f.uk Allah you insulted your God because Allah is just God in English
Ur Allah is not the same thing with Our God..
Yours is a freak...
Forget language translation...
Allah is for Muslims...

3 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by menshowng(m): 8:28am On Mar 07, 2017
the picture look akward sef
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Omudia11: 8:29am On Mar 07, 2017
The difference is that we are Christians (followers of Christ) and Christ never killed a soul, nor raped, nor stole, nor beheaded. We are not followers of pastors.

However you are followers of a paedophile, murderer, terrorist, caravan thief, rapist, psychopath etc.

You now see the difference? When pastors do wrong, the public (Christians) speak out against it. Did you and your fellow murderers not support the beheading of a woman in Kano for "supposed" blasphemy against Mohammed?

That is the difference between the two religions.
nextprince:

And what is your take on your men of god devouring infants and in some instances infecting them with hiv? Or is it the pounding of newly born babies in mortars for rituals in such "holy places that u can explain"? I know how it can be quite difficult for a brain compressed in a flat skull to reason uprightly.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Omudia11: 8:30am On Mar 07, 2017
Won't you CC Trump?
nextprince:

RoyalRoy, the fourth time

CC
seun
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Iamdmentor1(m): 8:30am On Mar 07, 2017
Their prophet Mohammed married a six year kid and deflowered her when she was 9. Islam is a confused religion.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by colli247(m): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2017
Ogashub:
A Nigerian guy from the North has caused an outcry after he took to Faceboook to congratulate his cousin who had just wedded a very young girl as his bride.

Alfa Bolondes, on Facebook, even had the effrontery to reply those who challenged him by saying, “once she’s been penetrated, she’ll no longer be a girl“.

This has caused a stir on social media with many people disdaining the so called culture. See more photos below and share your thoughts:

http://ogashub.com.ng/once-shes-been-penetrated-shell-no-longer-be-a-girl-northern-man-who-married-a-very-young-girl-says/
SO THIS KIND OF RELIGION NORTHERN'S WANT US TO JOIN
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 8:31am On Mar 07, 2017
seguno2:

Nobody in his right senses can accuse the whole religion/region because the whole religion/region treats such as a CRIME punishable in court with adequate imprisonment.
Simply show us that the whole Muslim religion/northern region also treats adults fcvking small girls as rap.e and not celebrating with marriage. That should be very easy, not so?

And has has does this poo reduce rape in ur religion.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/man-25-rapes-friends-6-yr-old-daughter/

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by seguno2: 8:31am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:
And I repeat, Sharrap.
How does all the poo up here stopped that from still happening even right now down there?

Each time it happens down there, the old men get PUNISHED as you have rightly shown in the newspaper story that you shared.
Just share similar stories from the north/Islam.
Simple.
What we have seen and this thread is that you CELEBRATE such violations of the small girls.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2017
yomi007k:
sad

Even the girl appears unhappy.

Evil ppl will destroy dem selves. Im glad im not from der.
Well.....I have a little sister....would love to see any mudafoker pedophile touch her.....n DIE!
Just touch her!
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Sanchez01: 8:33am On Mar 07, 2017
Thatgirl457:

I am not saying 9 is mature but maybe back then it was
So what I the difference between the 9 of then and now?
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by shounited74: 8:36am On Mar 07, 2017
Sarah gave Abraham Hagar to marry and Ismael was born. They are all generations of Ismael. What a culture, what a religion.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 8:37am On Mar 07, 2017
Omudia11:
The difference is that we are Christians (followers of Christ) and Christ never killed a soul, nor raped, nor stole, nor beheaded. We are not followers of pastors.

However you are followers of a paedophile, murderer, terrorist, caravan thief, rapist, psychopath etc.

You now see the difference? When pastors do wrong, the public (Christians) speak out against it. Did you and your fellow murderers not support the beheading of a woman in Kano for "supposed" blasphemy against Mohammed?

That is the difference between the two religions.

Sharrap.

With all these speaking out bla bla bla, what is the rate of ritualism, kidnapping, robbery, rape, prostitution even in the so-called holy places associated with u christians.

Just copying relevant moderators for the record cos I know nairaland is out to blackmail Islam.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2017
RadiantBae:

Most child brides die during pregnancy because their womb isn't developed enough to carry a baby. The worst part is not only do they miscarry if they survive it but that they can't have anymore children so these men divorce them and they live with this shame! I hate this aspect of humanity.
U should see.my face right now! I feel like eating some ABOKI meat! lipsrsealed
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by NickD(m): 8:38am On Mar 07, 2017
ashson:
A Big Fat Lie!

Where did this happen?

Who said she is the Bride?

Who said it is in the North?

Who said they are Muslims?

I wonder why people always judge from what they see without asking questions...
I can see ur blind...search out the fool on Facebook who posted the pictures. Paedophiles...I hope he gives his younger sister or daughter out by age 9 for such. Spineless ppl

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Ustec: 8:39am On Mar 07, 2017
luminouz:

Well.....I have a little sister....would love to see any mudafoker pedophile touch her.....n DIE!
Just touch her!

so you prefer her being fvcked from one guy to another deceiving her,to a man who is ready to marry nd catr for her?

Doint worry,you will understand what women want when you grow up..
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by seguno2: 8:39am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:
And has has does this poo reduce rape in ur religion.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/man-25-rapes-friends-6-yr-old-daughter/

You are talking about reduce rap.e in the south, right?
Has the north/Islam even RECOGNISED such bestial violation of small girls by their grandfathers as a CRIME that should be punished to start with?

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by ilohemmy(m): 8:40am On Mar 07, 2017
What of her parents
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by amyzon: 8:40am On Mar 07, 2017
I curse the parents of this little girl, they should be imprisoned

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.