Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. (29181 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by markbenny(m): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Abeg where the road to Abuja dey? Make I go see Buhari
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by tosyne2much(m): 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
Young03:
But toks u don c things oo

ur getting older oo

y not pick one of these nl girls n mak them ur baby mama
Lmao

Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by abdulaz: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
The wife can still do all these two aforementioned and the man will still go outside to bang that edible catering or Otobo.

You can ask Tonto and Tiwa if I'm lying.

Man cannot live by one type of soup na grin
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
bethyz:
You people don't no how painful it is to keep satisfying a man
.....his money or his Joystick, which is painful

Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by tosyne2much(m): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bumbae1:
Toks what about womens needs too
What is the way to our heart
Lol dont say money grin

Op right though food and kitty ... hand in hand
Those are the things that can trap any man cheesy cheesy
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by tosyne2much(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
bethyz:
In bed? shocked
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by Cutehector(m): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
bethyz:
and to satisfy a woman u think its easy?
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
If she doesn't know how to cook, send her to a catering school. It'll help your marriage.
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by pocohantas(f): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Very important but not the ultimate...these kitchen and other room importance has been overemphasized. What if the woman can cook and expert in bed, but has a very nasty character?
Different men have what they look out for.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by EHI9ICE(m): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
bethyz:

I can feel ur pain.
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by HonestPen: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bumbae1:
Toks what about womens needs too
What is the way to our heart
Lol dont say money grin

Op right though food and kitty ... hand in hand
Understanding revelled with constant admiration i believe is the key to any woman's heart irrespective of personality. However to me, I will prefer food to sex. But then, women are not slaves, cooking or other room as they tag it should be a duty shared in understanding. Why should wife cook, when there is luxury for house help?
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by HonestPen: 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Not any man.
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by Jammiiee(m): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
But u also enjoy it as well when u satisfy a man
bethyz:
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
I swear this write-up sweet die cheesy

Oga Toks2008, what about me who lacks the skills of other room nko? cool

Ifahia!
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by tosyne2much(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
HonestPen:
Not any man.
Most men
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Young03:
But toks u don c things oo
ur getting older oo
y not pick one of these nl girls n mak them ur baby mama
It's not that simple...btw I don't want a baby mama but a great wife.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by Young03(m): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Toks2008:

i pray God give u a better one but dont u know tym is against u
u no won make ur children train u in old age

me wey dey 25 dey plan marry in 2020
bt no gf yet
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by Eke40seven(m): 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Toks2008:
As they say "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach"..I totally believe this holds true all the time but in addition to this...a woman who knows how to perform extremely well in the kitchen and of course in the bedroom otherwise called the other room will have her husband eating from her palms regardless of how powerful the guy seem to appear.

Many ladies spend time crying over a loveless marriage and the need for men to see them as equal while foolishly neglecting the fact that they are never equal to men but in-fact more powerful if only they can maximize the amazing influence the kitchen and the other room has on their men.

How many ladies can boast of knowing how to prepare their husband's best meals and how many ladies can do their husbands so well in the other room that will leave him gasping for breath?

You need not be an excellent cook or an expert in the other room to wade the magic stick but just perfect your kitchen skills to give your husband the best 3 meals he loves best and know how to make him ask for more in the room and you will realize how powerful you are.

If you refuse to utilize the power of the kitchen and the other room,then you may find it difficult to tame your man and you may lose him to another woman who knows how to....but if you can maximize the amazing power of these two vital places, you will have so much influence on your man to the point where people would believe that you have casted a spell on him and it will be very difficult for any side dish to take him away from you.

I don't know if this makes sense.
A good piece you have there.

The reactions of many Nairalanders to topics has a way of 'dumbing' down other readers. You can hardly have an intellectual discourse. No analysis, no intelligent inputs, just a bunch of jobless kids fighting to display their emptiness first.

On to this matter, you are right on point. Kitchen skills, total control of your bedroom and fill your house with complete happiness. Make the man willing to be no where else but home, that's the real super woman!
And of course, the woman must make a good choice of a man. It takes two to tango!
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by UIA04(f): 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Toks2008:

Aww god will grant your hearts desire
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by chukagates(m): 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
If she doesn't know how to cook, send her to a catering school. It'll help your marriage.
if she cant cook she better enroll herself in catering school now..no be when she marry now she go dey ask am money for catering school..personally i dont value that catering school fash..if me as a guy can cook wella (thanks to mama)i dont see why i will go for a woman who didnt learn cooking from her mama also..

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by chukagates(m): 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
op not all men though..e get some pple wey u no fit please no matter what....
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by Inferno17: 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Painful? Y'all be the ones yellin' 'Harder!'
bethyz:
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by centboy123456(m): 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
lekjons:
Abeg let her belong to the kitchen till this reccesion is over.

Hunger no gree me get erection..

lol but sir!!! can you pls tell me the meaning of erection I want to know more sir
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
HonestPen:
Understanding revelled with constant admiration i believe is the key to any woman's heart irrespective of personality. However to me, I will prefer food to sex. But then, women are not slaves, cooking or other room as they tag it should be a duty shared in understanding. Why should wife cook, when there is luxury for house help?

For some people food is better than sex wahlahi ..
i pick ewa agoyin over a guy everytime grin

But i wont want a house help .. .. no room for temptation
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Lol you should create tooic

How to trap a man
grin
That wan go sweet
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by tosyne2much(m): 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

How to trap a man
grin
That wan go sweet
You should help me raise some points then cheesy cheesy
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by jerrywill(m): 12:21am On Mar 17, 2017
bethyz:
Take heart, e no ezi lailai
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by initialize(m): 2:13am On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

How to trap a man
grin
That wan go sweet

You can't trap me with food cos I just know how to make my food just the way I like it to taste... Sex is a periodic need so it won't keep me always.

What will make me be with you forever is ur character, well define life objectives and unconditional love you show to the children (you don't need to show or proof it to me, I will know it).

That's all in theory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 3:02am On Mar 17, 2017
Eke40seven:

A good piece you have there.

The reactions of many Nairalanders to topics has a way of 'dumbing' down other readers. You can hardly have an intellectual discourse. No analysis, no intelligent inputs, just a bunch of jobless kids fighting to display their emptiness first.

On to this matter, you are right on point. Kitchen skills, total control of your bedroom and fill your house with complete happiness. Make the man willing to be no where else but home, that's the real super woman!
And of course, the woman must make a good choice of a man. It takes two to tango!

Gbam!
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by lekjons(m): 4:28am On Mar 17, 2017
centboy123456:

lol but sir!!! can you pls tell me the meaning of erection I want to know more sir
if you still don't understand, go to your dictionary..

Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by D33VA(f): 5:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Men don't know how lucky they are.
All they have to do is to be financially boyant enough to change a woman's car every few years and be great in bed, and the woman would never cheat.
Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by yeman1(m): 6:19am On Mar 17, 2017
It makes sense . I like the article. My wife has not been staying at home... Always work work... I tired oh grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Tonto Dikeh Behind The Scene Leaked Sex Video. 18+ Only / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? / Why You Should Not Contact Your EX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.