Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. (29183 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by Seyeah23(m): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2017
initialize:

You can't trap me with food cos I just know how to make my food just the way I like it to taste... Sex is a periodic need so it won't keep me always.

What will make me be with you forever is ur character, well define life objectives and unconditional love you show to the children (you don't need to show or proof it to me, I will know it).

That's all in theory.

You are so on point. A plate of fish pepper soup and bottle of Crush for you

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. by HonestPen: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

For some people food is better than sex wahlahi ..
i pick ewa agoyin over a guy everytime grin

But i wont want a house help .. .. no room for temptation
Lol......funny you. I don't think any man can be tempted with you as his wife.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? / Why You Should Not Contact Your EX / Watch Tonto Dikeh Behind The Scene Leaked Sex Video. 18+ Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.