Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,596 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) (37757 Views)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User / Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by bukatyne(f): 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
majekdom2:
you are making assumptions and conclusion from media opinions and comments. Have you bothered to do a survey on the percentage of Nigerians that air their opinion online??

I don't need a survey of Nigerians commenting online cos both answers/reactions are from same sample.... Nairaland.
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by bukatyne(f): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
Vorpal:

Lol.....why?

angry angry angry angry undecided angry
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by InvertedHammer: 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
Even though I have a cook, if I read anywhere that my wife supported the #WifeNotCook nonsense, I will not only trend #HusbandNotATM but will also hire a model that can cook 'hot' meals for me.

Why make simple things complicated?

Not a cook? No problem.

The door is open...she shouldn't let it hit her behind when she leaves. I will even help her pack. Marriage is not a hostage situation. People don't value what they have until they lose it. What one woman won't do, others will. If cooking is her problem, she should make her papa house very comfortable for lifetime habitation until a sugarboy comes along.
/

3 Likes

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
bukatyne:

I don't need a survey of Nigerians commenting online cos both answers/reactions are from same sample.... Nairaland.
Nairaland is not Nigeria. You might want to know that there are more teenagers and dependent youths commenting on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by dukeo(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
#myopinion. Any woman who cannot or refuses to (who doesn't know how to )cook for her husband/fiance is totally not a wife material. Haba
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by flyforall: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
AMEN
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by trinity11(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ladies listen carefully, pls don't be deceive by all these nonsense, I tell you the truth, one of the things that often attract men to their wives is the food. I am not saying it is the only thing, but I knw for sure that one of the things that attract men to their wives is the food. These are some of the things that keeps a happy home together, and some of these qualities that our celebrities lack, is exactly why they finds it difficult to build a happy home. their marital life becomes a public joke.

1 Like

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Gemc3(f): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
bukatyne:

Again the tags might mean that a wife/husband is worth more than cooking & spending.
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by naijafella(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
What's the difference between wife and cook sef?
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by agrovick(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
Let me just LOL...
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by wittywitty(f): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
prettyprecy:
if you know any female accountant with 2-3 years experience that lives in UYO and is in need of a job. kindly ask such person to send her cv to jobs@fadacresources.com
salary is within the range of 80,000 - 100,000.

Thanks.
no other job apart from that? I'm in uyo
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by megareal: 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
Who started this nonsense trend online? So cooking for your family now becomes slavery? Roles are already assigned by nature itself and there is nothing wrong with it.

Walahi, it's a crazy world we live in.

Make I go cook for my husband biko. wink

1 Like

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by oxon(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
I swear I don tire , women don't want to cook ,women don't want to wear bra. women don't want to wear pants , women want men to treat em as they will treat their fellow man , women still want a romantic guy , women want to have slut works , women say men should not sexualize them, but call them self sexy , women want a made guy who is humble and won't cheat , plz you people should give them what they want I don tire , if u don't want to cook fine I find the one who wants too cook, with the way am seeing things by 2030 marriage will no longer exist ,cause I for one am really beginning to doubt if it is really worth it ..God made women to help us but I think it ain't really working out make every body fend for himself, let a woman protect herself, fend for herself , marry herself , pregnant herself , ..let a man too do the same ..kai e taf do ..am tired wahlahi

4 Likes

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
It's better for men to learn how to cook, regardless of whether their wives can cook or not. If my wife's culinary skills are limited, google is there to teach us how to prepare any meal grin
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by globalmoney2016: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
#wifenotcook becomes #cookturnswife..... Funny indeed.
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by cuteme88(f): 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Chei which one be wife not cook again! Abegiiiiiii my hubby will enjoy my different delicacies, even the ones i can't prepare i go online to learn. shooooooo? I am Single but i'm already training myself to be a better chef for my husband after that na the oda roooooom gringringrin hubby must not lack frm me Biko.

People will just be coming up with nonsense to destroy other people's peace. let's think twice before following others oooh!!!! some of them couldn't make it and they want others to go down with them.

2 Likes

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
bukatyne:

1. If you believe #wifenotcook is a 'nonsense' trend/ something your wife shouldn't support, why do you have a cook?
2. Is getting a cook who cooks 'hot' meals supposed to be a punishment?

P.S.: All these #wifenotcook and #husbandnotATM trending is wash....

A number of homes have cooks/ helps who cook and are financed by the wives.

Again the tags might mean that a wife/husband is worth more than cooking & spending.

By their fruits, you shall know them... keep ur argument up.

2 Likes

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Sirfemi: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
I'll go to work everyday...work my ass out to provide the food stuffs..and one hungry woman will expect me to take off my suit and enter the kitchen.... O laugh in high definition
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Codes151(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
prettyprecy:
if you know any female accountant with 2-3 years experience that lives in UYO and is in need of a job. kindly ask such person to send her cv to jobs@fadacresources.com
salary is within the range of 80,000 - 100,000.

Thanks.
how much did the person spend in school every year?
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by kristian98(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

My annoyance is not about even cooking. I have a cook, but if a wife has a mindset that she is not a cook, guy it is time to increase the amber alert.
i respect u whenever i sight your moniker.
The only thing i would plead with you is to become a theist. You are great and your threads are intelligent

1 Like

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Gerrard59(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
majekdom2:
eating at a restaurant?? does he take advice from his doctors? One week out of 52 weeks in a year?? He ought to have posted pictures of him pounding everyday. What's your definition of success?? [/b]Are you bringing up your son to cook his meals ?? When he is a teenager, make sure you give him money, goes to the market and cook for himself alone.[b]
It baffles me how your likes reason.

Is there a problem with that? It's something I did then and still do. I started going to the market at the age of 10 and still go today. Cooking has even become a hobby.

At the topic, everyone has their definition of what this entails. However, what it (#WifeNotCook) means to me is that a woman's education doesn't end in the kitchen and there's nothing wrong with a man cooking for the household.

1 Like

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
kristian98:

i respect u whenever i sight your moniker.
The only thing i would plead with you is to become a theist. You are great and your threads are intelligent
I hate labels. I do not identity with religions. At the core of me, is God. I am okay with that, for now.
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Gerrard59(m): 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Codes151:
how much did the person spend in school every year?

How much do you expect a company (no one knows the size and industry she's in) to pay an accountant with 3 years experience in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State?

And talking about how much s/he spent in school. Unless oil companies, no firm pays you what you spent in school in ONE YEAR.
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Codes151(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Gerrard59:

How much do you expect a company (no one knows the size and industry she's in) to pay an accountant with 3 years experience in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State?

And talking about how much s/he spent in school. Unless oil companies, no firm pays you what you spent in school in ONE YEAR.
was just joking bro!
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by kristian98(m): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
I hate labels. I do not identity with religions. At the core of me, is God. I am okay with that, for now.
hm ok sir. I can't do more or less on this online forum to make you change your mind but pls can you tell me where you schooled I love your charisma even though i haven't seen you
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
kristian98:

hm ok sir. I can't do more or less on this online forum to make you change your mind but pls can you tell me where you schooled I love your charisma even though i haven't seen you

Quit trying to convert people to your religion. Personally, I think all religions have a bit of truth and no religion has it all. So, allow everyone to be on their own, do not distract them further into the confusion. It is not about where you schooled, it is about how you schooled. I think its best to strive to do the best in every areas of life that you choose to explore.

1 Like

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by kristian98(m): 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Quit trying to convert people to your religion. Personally, I think all religions have a bit of truth and no religion has it all. So, allow everyone to be on their own, do not distract them further into the confusion. It is not about where you schooled, it is about how you schooled. I think its best to strive to do the best in every areas of life that you choose to explore.
ok TAKEN!
But i insit you tell me where you schooled pls. Just do me that singular favour. Pls
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
kristian98:

ok TAKEN!
But i insit you tell me where you schooled pls. Just do me that singular favour. Pls
Which of my education ? Primary, Secondary, First Degree, Masters ? Which ?
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Gerrard59:

Is there a problem with that? It's something I did then and still do. I started going to the market at the age of 6 and still go today. Cooking has even become a hobby.

At the topic, everyone has their definition of what this entails. However, what it (#WifeNotCook) means to me is that a woman's education doesn't end in the kitchen and there's nothing wrong with a man cooking for the household.
educationNotCook should be the topic then. as i said in an earlier post a cook is a profession whilst a wife is not. Any wife can choose to do that profession. Each to his own. while many may consider it child abuse to send a child to market at age 6, you are proud of that aren't you. In my own opinion I see it as child abuse.
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
bukatyne:

Extremely funny my brother.

Even those who claimed their wives didn't belong to the kitchen will still complain of #wifenotcook.

Nigerians say a lot of things they don't mean and mean lot of things that are not said.

Cooking doesn't mean you belong to the kitchen. Does it mean that men who cook belong to the kitchen as well?
Buhari's case is derogatory
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Cooking doesn't mean you belong to the kitchen. Does it mean that men who cook belong to the kitchen as well?
Buhari's case is derogatory
A lot of people think like Buhari so those are the people the tag is targeting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? / Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months / 17 Years Of Meeting My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.