Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Lies Women Tell To Themselves. - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (72816 Views)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You) / Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by refiner(f): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2017
blacktallest:

Nah today? You don't know how to protect yourself abi you own bah? My dear, you better stay single if you don't want to keep leaving a man because he cheated on you. What is the guarantee that the next person won't still cheat? See, except you are lucky to find one of the 10%, you better hold on. Nobody said it was easy but it will be worth it if you truly love yourselves. Abi you think most men that cheat don't love their wives? Life never hold you my sister

I can bet u are married...and u must have had some experience...right
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by blacktallest(f): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

See another one....90% undecided

Where the Bleep do you lot get your flawed statistics from?!! angry

Maybe you are among the 10%....be truthful with yourself. Tell me now that you have never ogled or had fantasies about a lady who isn't your girlfriend or wife when you are in a relationship.....

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by tosyne2much(m): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

If promiscuity is in your DNA,I know for sure it's not in mine.... and I can confidently vouch for a few others.
I think lack of comprehension is what you're facing here..

Mind you, you can't be so sure that you're morally upright than me (according to your claim)

I give up on you bro

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by ipledge10(m): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2017
Twaci:
Darling kiss
honey pie kiss
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2017
blacktallest:

Maybe you are among the 10%....be truthful with yourself. Tell me now that you have never ogled or had fantasies about a lady who isn't your girlfriend or wife when you are in a relationship.....

In all honesty.....No I haven't.... and that's the truth, believe it or not.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by MizTyna(f): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2017
Cutehector:
Miss is spelt as Miss or Ms.. There are no exceptions.. Same as Tina.. U girls though

Just a minute on Google will spare me all these unnecessary mentions. Please do that. And you don't know my name. Thank you.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by blacktallest(f): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2017
refiner:

My dear experience, yes.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by ipledge10(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2017
refiner:

my wife
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by blacktallest(f): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

In all honesty.....No I haven't.... and that's the truth, believe it or not.

Good for you...you will get there
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by ipledge10(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

See another one....90% undecided

Where the Bleep do you lot get your flawed statistics from?!! angry
chief
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Alphasoar(m): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2017
No hard feelings or arguements ma . . . YOU CAN FIND A FAITHFUL MAN AND SAME FOR WOMAN!

Being rare does not mean you cant find them. If you aint lucky, someone else might!
. . . walks outta thread!

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2017
Aderola15:

Hehehehe shocked cheesy grin

Even your baby won't tell me that angry undecided
Oya lerruz goan ask him undecided grin grin
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Cutehector(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2017
MizTyna:

Just a minute on Google will spare me all these unnecessary mentions. Please do that. And you don't know my name. Thank you.
you don't have any validations to judge lawlahdey... U just don't!

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
I think lack of comprehension is what you're facing here.. Mind you, you can't be so sure that you're morally upright than me (according to your claim)

I give up on you bro

Comprehension problem?

When you lot start raising boy child,sing into their ears that they have cheating in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 10, 2017
Davijunson:
Anything wey person do for this life, it's all a matter of Choice. you Cheat, it's a Choice. you're faithful, it's also a choice. as For me oooo, I have made a Choice never to Cheat on ma Spouse (whether wife or fiance or GF) and so far, three years into my Current relationship, we're still good together. it's not like tots of cheating or ideas don't come to my head but my Decision and Mind have been made up neva to cheat. that is why I maintain my own lane and keep my bae as my only true friend. no time for long turenci.

the OP is one of those ppl who because they can't have what they want, they settle for what's available. if 1000 men are in this World and 999 of them are cheats, I want to be the only one who doesn't. yup. that's me. I jes want to be different from every other person.
So true! a number of ppl go into relationship with not who they want or love but what is just available.some women get married to men they dont love,they dont find attractive..so also some guys get hooked up to ladies they dont find attractive or they dont love.ppl are settling all over for mr/miss available.so tell me why wont such ppl cheat.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by FTBOY: 8:25am On Mar 10, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

That is not a realist point of view. A realist will acknowledge the fact that there are 7billion people in the world out of which about 3.5billion are males. Now saying 80% of that population are cheats is just plain ignorant and wrong. The fact is both men and women cheat!..That does not mean that there are no men (and women) who can remain faithful no matter what. It all boils down to how they were brought up and the principal and moral standards that they've made for themselves. Self Control is key and a lot of people have trained themselves to always be in control.
you're not telling yourself the truth...
more than 80% of men worldwide are cheats. and, yes, women cheat too but that's when they're still single. most of them drop the habit once they get married and concentrate on building a family. but men who cheat as bachelors are most likely to continue cheating after marriage.+

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Jman06(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
This post borders more around the sexual aspect.. as a guy, how confident are you that when you get married, you won't have sex with any other woman apart from your wife?
I am a healthcare professional in training and i understand the risks of having multiple sex partners. That aside, I have self control and can only have sex if i decide to and not because i am surrounded by many hot ladies. Just like i cannot eat shit no matter how it is garnished, i cannot have sex with any lady regardless how pretty she is when i have the lady i love and commited to at home.

Also, i am one of those who still believe in living a life of HONESTY, so i try hard to avoid putting myself in situations where i have to tell lies in order to escape. So, yes! I will be sexually commited to my wife and my wife alone when i get married.

4 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
I think lack of comprehension is what you're facing here.. Mind you, you can't be so sure that you're morally upright than me (according to your claim)

I give up on you bro
You dey mind that one? grin
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by blacktallest(f): 8:27am On Mar 10, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
So na life wey hold you lower standards Chai! Ndo

Who said anything about lower standard? You dey find the perfect man abi? No wahala. He is still been created. Wait small

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2017
blacktallest:

Good for you...you will get there

No I won't get there. Some of us have very high moral standard of living and are principled. I wasn't born to cheat on my spouse and I wasn't wired that way. I wasn't brought up that way either.

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Adesina12: 8:28am On Mar 10, 2017
lawlahdey !!! see the the turnout comment on your write up

You really hit this people with a bitter truth but many of them deny it ignorantly

Well done .....sweet popcorn for you dear

4 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by kandiikane(m): 8:29am On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
This isn't really related to polygamy.. It has more to do with the sexual aspect of a relationship.

You should not have this mentality because it means you will be teaching your son that cheating is ok and teaching your daughter that it is ok to accept a man cheating because that is just how they are. They will continue the endless circle of this your mentality. If you want an open marriage, say so but don't blame it on the men. This is your choice. Have some regard for the many men out who aren't dogs.

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by SycophanticGoat: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2017
You girls concentrate so much on guys cheating without even realizing that the number of cheating girls and women is about to eclipse the number of cheating men/guys. Don't work on yourselves oh, make it all about the man, una hear?

3 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2017
FTBOY:
you're not telling yourself the truth...
more than 80% of men worldwide are cheats. and, yes, women cheat too but that's when they're still single. most of them drop the habit once they get married and concentrate on building a family. but most men who cheat as bachelors are most likely to continue cheating after marriage.+

Hahahahaha I give up on you....You know the whole 3.5billion plus men in the world na.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Perfectionist11: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Awww... Exactly my brother but these girls don't wanna learn. grin grin

Mind them not..actually its kinda rare to see young people who knows how to separate reality from fantasy/wishes in this part of the world.

#let em find out by themselves.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2017
ipledge10:
chief
Bros
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2017
Cutehector:
you don't have any validations to judge lawlahdey... U just don't!
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2017
Jman06:
I am a healthcare professional in training and i understand the risks of having multiple sex partners. That aside, I have self control and can only have sex if i decide to and not because i am surrounded by many hot ladies. Just like i cannot eat shit no matter how it is garnished, i cannot have sex with any lady regardless how pretty she is when i have the lady i love and commited to at home.

Also, i am one of those who still believe in living a life of HONESTY, so i try hard to avoid putting myself in situations where i have to tell lies in order to escape. So, yes! I will be sexually commited to my wife and my wife alone when i get married.

Bless your soul man.

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 10, 2017
Perfectionist11:

Mind them not..actually its kinda rare to see young people who knows how to separate reality from fantasy/wishes in this part of the world.

#let em find out by themselves.
Thumbs up.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Cutehector(m): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
as in eh.. The girl dey form sabinus...
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by refiner(f): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2017
blacktallest:

My dear experience, yes.
Married,no?

Then how did u get the experience...from mere relationships?
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2017
blacktallest:

Who said anything about lower standard? You dey find the perfect man abi? No wahala. He is still been created. Wait small

Wait small kinni? Dem go wait till eternity babez grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (34) (Reply)

The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.