Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Lies Women Tell To Themselves. - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (72465 Views)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You) / Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Izyyblaze:

Hey jeff, I would like to discuss something with you in private.

Okay here's my email Jeffreyjamez@gmail.com
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by chachanga: 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
lindabon:
If all men are dogs, you are probably the one barking. Moreover, when you use 'all' in a statement, it is fallacy of faulty generalization. For those of us that use the excuse that, a man having a bone*r is why he has to cheat, first and foremost, people that have been raped sometimes still have orgas*m. Does that mean because they had a bone*r, they wanted to be raped? No!! It is a human response to touch that leads to erection which in turn leads to climax, with or without their consent. That is also the response of most men to an attractive woman; there is erection, but is that a go ahead to sleep around? No! Its your body's response to “an attractive woman”. Do you think because women don’t have erection, that they don’t have a body part that gets excited when they see an attractive man? We are humans, both men and women, not objects, and how we respond in times of “excitement” is entirely up to us. Yes, men are less likely to have self control, because people like the OP, have already excused and permitted men to do as they like in advance. Reward and Punishment;if you reward/ignore a bad behavior, it will likely continue and even escalate. Boys are not told countless times to “zip up”, but girls as they grow up, at every turn, they are being told to “close their legs, cover themselves”. This indoctrination is the reason why in the past, women were more likely to have more self control than men. But even with all the stigma attached to infidelity in women, women still cheat, and they are catching up with their male counterpart at a very fast pace. If you look at the studies into paternity, figures show that between 8 to 15 per cent of children, haven’t been fathered by the man who thinks that he’s the biological father. Women are having more affairs than ever before; the figure is around 20 percent for men and a bit over 15 per cent for women. Alarming ? Maybe, but I’m afraid, the trend is going to continue. Girls have grown up, seen their mothers, aunties and other females, be the “ideal wife”, the “submissive wife”, the “patient wife”, and still, these women get treated like trash.They are now wondering , “Why should I be a conservative wife, when regardless of how loyal or submissive I am, a man will still abuse me, cheat on me, and disrespect me?”. “Why should I be faithful when no matter how faithful I am, society will still blame me for anything that happens between me and my husband”. So, again reward and punishment; if these women are not getting rewarded for their subservience to their husbands, why should more women follow suit? Why should they do the same thing that the women before them have tried and failed generation after generation? Madness, after all, is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Most girls are now overcoming their inhibitions and you know what they say, “if you can’t beat them, join them”. If it was possible for cheating individuals to only be with people that cheat on them too, it would have been a perfect match. But unfortunately, there are so many faithful men that do not deserve this trend. If we want to build a society where men and women treat each other with dignity and respect, we have to take a bold step and condemn attitudes and behaviors that are destructive. Double standards when it comes to cheating seems to be encouraging cheating by more women. So to parents, BRING UP YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS TO BE FAITHFUL AND DECENT HUMAN BEINGS. This one sided bull*crap needs to stop, else, if we keep making excuses for men’s attitude towards women, we can all sit back, relax and brace ourselves for a 21th Century Sodom and Gomorrah, and the fact that women are skilled at keeping their affairs secret, I can say with certainty that women will win this cheating war that seems to have broken out between men and women. BRACE YOURSELVES I TELL YA!!

Bravo, Bravo!

Too exquisite for words!!

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Izyyblaze(f): 2:10am On Mar 18, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Okay here's my email

Thanks. Sent you a mail
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:28am On Mar 18, 2017
Izyyblaze:

Thanks. Sent you a mail

Didn't see any.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Izyyblaze(f): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Didn't see any.
Okay, will resend it then.
Morning
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by BabbanBura(m): 6:22am On Mar 23, 2017
kimbra:
If that would make men like you reasonable then I would gladly use the exit door.

...it's your life. Good luck! - "a rolling stone gather no moss".
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by NgoziOkoli(f): 11:09am On Mar 25, 2017
ZoneBslayer:

I wouldn't advise you to do otherwise.. trusting your husband is the surest way to having your peace of mind..

This one too is trying to sound intelligent. Shiooor!
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by ZoneBslayer(m): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

This one too is trying to sound intelligent. Shiooor!
old hag..what's your obsession with me? you're stalking me now on naira land? I'm sorry you are not my type..
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by NgoziOkoli(f): 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
ZoneBslayer:

old hag..what's your obsession with me? you're stalking me now on naira land? I'm sorry you are not my type..

An empty headed bofoon thinking I want him. Shame, that's what you are to your lineage.

Waste of space to humanity!
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by ZoneBslayer(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

An empty headed bofoon thinking I want him. Shame, that's what you are to your lineage.

Waste of space to humanity!
lol you're not just an old washed up hag, you're also an illiterate..can't even spell buffoon.. how's your ashawo business going so far?
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hi. I'm not a troll. I would like to send a pm. wink. @lawladey
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by juwoonn(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
Interesting thread!
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by CastedAyo: 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
kimbra:
She's the one lying to herself. My Dad was never promiscuous and I know his likes are out there.

OGUN KII YOU!!
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by henryhemon(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
classysupanova:
wow, this sounds like someone who doesn't love herself with little or no self worth. Don't settle for less, u deserve the best, there are still great guys out here

Hey
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by raquel97: 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lawlahdey:
I decided to write this article as a result of the argument that erupted from my comment on the Tonto dike's failed marriage brouhaha thread.

Before I actually write on the topic gangan, Allow me to quickly share a real life story with you.

There is a grandpa. A rich grandpa, happily married to a beautiful woman with 7 very successful kids.
The wife of this grandpa is a very strict and prayerful woman who believes that being strict and prayerful helps you keep other women away from your husband. She has been successful and victorious so far. They have never had a cheating scandal in 50 years of their marriage(or,so she thinks).

Recently, the grandpa called his first son(prolly because he knows he is close to his grave) and narrated the story of how he got another woman pregnant and the woman gave birth to the child with an oath that she won't ever bring the child to disrupt his marital home.He has actually been feeding and financing thd child without the knowledge of any member of his family. He said he told his son so that they could know that they have a sibling out there somewhere and bring him home after his death. He also asked the son to promise not to tell his mother or any of his siblings the secret.
So, Faithful Grandpa with a perfect marriage(In people's mind)actually has a son ouside marriage and his wife of over 50 years of marriage doesn't know. She thinks that she was successful in her quest for a hundred percent faithful man. She is the type that throws jab at other women with problems in their marriages and tell them to come to her and ask her how she did it, how her prayers, strictness and everything weren't in vain afterall.
She still hasn't found out, right. I wonder what her reaction will be the day she finally finds out that her 'faithful' husband has not been faithful afterall.

Now to the koko oro..

It pains me when i see my fellow women bragging about how they cannot stay with a man that is not contented with staying faithful to only them for the rest of his life. They say they will leave the man, that there are plenty more men still out there in the world... "No time to check time".. LOL.

You think that every 'perfect' marriage that you see, that you envy, that you hope for has been able to stand gidigba without sacrifices??

You think that because Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs do not come out to wash their dirty linen in public, they haven't had their own shares of marriage trouble??
See, It takes a very very very patient and enduring woman to stay in any marriage.

You can't stay with a man that won't cheat at all?? Then, walk the fvck outta the relationship and don't ever go about saying "All men should be able to stay faithful to one woman for the rest of their life".

You think tonto dike didn't think churchhill would remain faithful to only her for the rest of his life because he loves her?

You think Tiwa Savage didn't think that Teebillz would remain faithful to her forever? What with all her money and the banging body and everything? Does edible catering have more money than Tiwa? Or a hotter body? What did edible catering have that tiwa doesn't?? Why wasn't tiwa able to keep Tee down, even with everything?

Even Beyonce suffered her own share of unfaithfulness from JayZ.. And you are here forming, "I can't stay with a man that isn't hundred percent faithful"?? , "I can't ever share my man"??

Fine. You can't. Then leave! Leave and go from one man to another in the quest for your model man.
If a man loves you, He will prolly cheat in the hope or fear that you don't find out but don' t ever believe there is a hundred percent faithful man, specially moulded for you somewhere.. Because you are miss perfect too ahbi?

I know some of you will come here to say that you are praying for the perfect men and God will answer it.
Well.. Reality check:90% of those with failed marriages also scouted and prayed for the perfect man. You ain't better than them.
STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES.

And for those of you men that will come here to say that they can't cheat on their woman, I don't even have anything to say to you. Just keep telling that to those who would believe.

Maybe some 10% of you(tryna be generous with the figure) can be faithful, but you all know nature, you can't stay faithful to one hole.

Explains why a man that has one curvy, beautiful babe at home will see another curvy babe on the streets and his dick will still rise.

PS: Ladies, don't hope for a totally faithful man, just pray for one that doesn't throw it in your face.

lolz, did Stan break you heart?
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Adesina12: 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Where is lawladey the owner of this thread
Being a while
Trust you are fine
sweet popcorn for you
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by catalan15(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lawlahdey:
I decided to write this article as a result of the argument that erupted from my comment on the Tonto dike's failed marriage brouhaha thread.

Before I actually write on the topic gangan, Allow me to quickly share a real life story with you.

There is a grandpa. A rich grandpa, happily married to a beautiful woman with 7 very successful kids.
The wife of this grandpa is a very strict and prayerful woman who believes that being strict and prayerful helps you keep other women away from your husband. She has been successful and victorious so far. They have never had a cheating scandal in 50 years of their marriage(or,so she thinks).

Recently, the grandpa called his first son(prolly because he knows he is close to his grave) and narrated the story of how he got another woman pregnant and the woman gave birth to the child with an oath that she won't ever bring the child to disrupt his marital home.He has actually been feeding and financing thd child without the knowledge of any member of his family. He said he told his son so that they could know that they have a sibling out there somewhere and bring him home after his death. He also asked the son to promise not to tell his mother or any of his siblings the secret.
So, Faithful Grandpa with a perfect marriage(In people's mind)actually has a son ouside marriage and his wife of over 50 years of marriage doesn't know. She thinks that she was successful in her quest for a hundred percent faithful man. She is the type that throws jab at other women with problems in their marriages and tell them to come to her and ask her how she did it, how her prayers, strictness and everything weren't in vain afterall.
She still hasn't found out, right. I wonder what her reaction will be the day she finally finds out that her 'faithful' husband has not been faithful afterall.

Now to the koko oro..

It pains me when i see my fellow women bragging about how they cannot stay with a man that is not contented with staying faithful to only them for the rest of his life. They say they will leave the man, that there are plenty more men still out there in the world... "No time to check time".. LOL.

You think that every 'perfect' marriage that you see, that you envy, that you hope for has been able to stand gidigba without sacrifices??

You think that because Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs do not come out to wash their dirty linen in public, they haven't had their own shares of marriage trouble??
See, It takes a very very very patient and enduring woman to stay in any marriage.

You can't stay with a man that won't cheat at all?? Then, walk the fvck outta the relationship and don't ever go about saying "All men should be able to stay faithful to one woman for the rest of their life".

You think tonto dike didn't think churchhill would remain faithful to only her for the rest of his life because he loves her?

You think Tiwa Savage didn't think that Teebillz would remain faithful to her forever? What with all her money and the banging body and everything? Does edible catering have more money than Tiwa? Or a hotter body? What did edible catering have that tiwa doesn't?? Why wasn't tiwa able to keep Tee down, even with everything?

Even Beyonce suffered her own share of unfaithfulness from JayZ.. And you are here forming, "I can't stay with a man that isn't hundred percent faithful"?? , "I can't ever share my man"??

Fine. You can't. Then leave! Leave and go from one man to another in the quest for your model man.
If a man loves you, He will prolly cheat in the hope or fear that you don't find out but don' t ever believe there is a hundred percent faithful man, specially moulded for you somewhere.. Because you are miss perfect too ahbi?

I know some of you will come here to say that you are praying for the perfect men and God will answer it.
Well.. Reality check:90% of those with failed marriages also scouted and prayed for the perfect man. You ain't better than them.
STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES.

And for those of you men that will come here to say that they can't cheat on their woman, I don't even have anything to say to you. Just keep telling that to those who would believe.

Maybe some 10% of you(tryna be generous with the figure) can be faithful, but you all know nature, you can't stay faithful to one hole.

Explains why a man that has one curvy, beautiful babe at home will see another curvy babe on the streets and his dick will still rise.

PS: Ladies, don't hope for a totally faithful man, just pray for one that doesn't throw it in your face.

9ICE....
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by ubunja(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
What a red hot thread

2 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by lavylilly: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Smh

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by lavylilly: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
angry angry angry
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by lavylilly: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
undecided
chachanga:

Bravo, Bravo!

Too exquisite for words!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.