Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" (15628 Views)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2017
Aderola15 cool shocked shocked
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 11, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Aderola15 cool shocked shocked

Oh baby... Why you sef create this kain controversial thread again.grin cheesy grin tongue

You know we can't stay here all day like we did yesterday? sad
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 11, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahahahahaha... Anything you say sister.
I am not your sister, you suck !!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 11, 2017
Aderola15:

Oh baby... Why you sef create this kain controversial thread again.grin cheesy grin tongue

You know we can't stay here all day like we did yesterday? sad
Taaahhh.. Iyamm nuh staying bfr.

Good morning jare.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 11, 2017
firstEVA:
I am not your sister, you suck !!!
Hahahahahaha... Okay... Brother? ?? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 11, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Taaahhh.. Iyamm nuh staying bfr.

Good morning jare.

Morning princess kiss

N gbo you suck cheesy grin cheesy shocked
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Cutehector(m): 8:45am On Mar 11, 2017
Firsteva and lawlahdey which kyn beef una dey beef dis early morning
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 11, 2017
Aderola15:

Morning princess kiss

N gbo you suck cheesy grin cheesy shocked
I suck shocked shocked

I suck dick grin grin
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I suck shocked shocked

I suck dick grin grin
Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

You are in trouble, I'll report you to... tongue undecided
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 11, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

You are in trouble, I'll report you to... tongue undecided
Hah embarassed embarassed
Please... embarassed embarassed
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hah embarassed embarassed
Please... embarassed embarassed
Oya oya bribe me wink angry
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2017
Aderola15:

Oya oya bribe me wink angry
With?? cheesy
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 11, 2017
Lawlahdey:
With?? cheesy

Chapters of Jakuta lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2017
Aderola15:

Chapters of Jakuta lipsrsealed undecided
Errr.. Byebye lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
*Runs outta thread* grin
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Errr.. Byebye lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
*Runs outta thread* grin

Looool cheesy grin cheesy

Yeye pikin tongue

Wooz, make ah go bafff... Iyamm going out undecided
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2017
Aderola15:

Looool cheesy grin cheesy

Yeye pikin tongue

Wooz, make ah go bafff... Iyamm going out undecided
Going to Akobo again?? undecided undecided
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 11, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Going to Akobo again?? undecided undecided
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Shioor, owa ni ara e tongue. Going to a parry with Grandma, ion feel like leaving this house today. angry grin undecided
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Shioor, owa ni ara e tongue. Going to a parry with Grandma, ion feel like leaving this house today. angry grin undecided
Ohh.. Owambe cool

Iyamm jejely at home looking like lucozade cry
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by hedonistic: 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
queencalipso:
To those ladies saying if your husband is cheating, you owe it to your marriage and kids to endure. Lolx grin am sure you've never been cheated on Cz if you have, you will understand the emotional, psychological and physical pain it brings.

There's no honour in staying with a man who does not respect your sanity, feeling and the sacred vow he swore to you. It's one thing to have cheated out of no fault of yours, it's another thing to make it a habit believing you are a man and the woman should endure bcz it's up to her alone to make the marriage work. Two can't work together unless the agree.

I make bold to say that no woman will ever be happy with a cheating spouse, bcz the bond that holds them together will be broken and problems will arise. If a woman is not bothered about her husband cheating, she has definitely found solace in something else, what that is, remains to be known.

Lastly, cheating is a choice, no one is predestined to do it, it's an action born out of ones lustful thoughts and imaginations which can be controled.

Beautiful speech, but please wake up to the real world that we live in.

Lofty ideas and ideals are one thing, and the cold, practicality of the real world is another.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by queencalipso(f): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
hedonistic:

Beautiful speech, but please wake up to the real world that we live in.

Lofty ideas and ideals are one thing, and the cold, practicality of the real world is another.

Reality or not, I careless. I can't endure a cheating spouse cause it will drive me insane plus I will no longer be my best in loving and caring for him, the marriage will be soured, the relationship will be bittered, so why stay put in it? Suffering and smiling bcz society expects me to be the only one to make my marriage work, bcz am a woman.. The marriage won't work if one person alone is making the effort to keep it.. I understand forgiving him once or twice if his remorseful but definitely not living with the habit for the rest of my life..

I will get out of the marriage, yes! For the sake of my kids Cz I know they will prefer a living mom to a dead one, a sane mom to an insane one and a happy and lively mom to a sad and depressed one.

Before I file for divorce, I will make sure I gather enough evidence that will make the court grant me custody of my kids bcz I know he's gonna bring in one of his numerous girls as wife and I will careless.

I can stand with a man through thick and thin but definitely not a cheating one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by hedonistic: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
queencalipso:

Reality or not, I careless. I can't endure a cheating spouse cause it will drive me insane plus I will no longer be my best in loving and caring for him, the marriage will be soured, the relationship will be bittered, so why stay put in it? Suffering and smiling bcz society expects me to be the only one to make my marriage work, bcz am a woman.. The marriage won't work if one person alone is making the effort to keep it.. I understand forgiving him once or twice if his remorseful but definitely not living with the habit for the rest of my life..

I will get out of the marriage, yes! For the sake of my kids Cz I know they will prefer a living mom to a dead one, a sane mom to an insane one and a happy and lively mom to a sad and depressed one.

Before I file for divorce, I will make sure I gather enough evidence that will make the court grant me custody of my kids bcz I know he's gonna bring in one of his numerous girls as wife and I will careless.

I can stand with a man through thick and thin but definitely not a cheating one.

Will you still have the same point of view if your cheating husband happens to be some young rich fella called E - Money... Or the governor of Lagos State, or a Forbes-rated billionaire like Dangote, or even the president? Or maybe cheating is only a big deal when a man is just average or struggling financially... When he becomes very successful, then wives can gleefully turn a blind eye to how large the husband's harem is?

Take a deep breath and tell yourself the uncomfortable truth.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by queencalipso(f): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
hedonistic:

Will you still have the same point of view if your cheating husband happens to be some young rich fella called E - Money... Or the governor of Lagos State, or a Forbes-rated billionaire like Dangote, or even the president? Or maybe cheating is only a big deal when a man is just average or struggling financially... When he becomes very successful, then wives can gleefully turn a blind eye to how large the husband's harem is?

Take a deep breath and tell yourself the uncomfortable truth.

Now here's the truth and an honest one to your question. If you check my first post on this thread, I said if a woman is not bothered about her husband cheating habit, she has definitely found solace in something else, what that is, remains to be known..

Since you've brought in the issue of wealth, if I stay put in the marriage despite his cheating habit, something is keeping me there but definitely not what brought me in. Not for love, nor for care but for the money and fame. And I may seek the attention I lack from him from somewhere else so I will careless who he fu*ks and run my own things.. Yet, it will only be an option if am not worth millions my self.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me / Love Story (18+) / 'doggy Style Without The Sound Of Ta! Ta! Taa! Is A Scam':nigerian Lady Says(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.