Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" (15617 Views)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Well, If this thread isn't for dull minds, I wonder why you used a 'lesser animal' like the Penguin to buttress your point?

It seem you forget that in this world today, lesser animals are normally trampled on, oppressed and enslaved.

Now I wonder why you didn't use the lion, that is the King of The Jungle as a lucid example. No offence, you just inexplicably adhered to the fact that you think small. smiley

It's either you are irrecoverably dull or...
You have a serious comprehension problem.

But nevertheless, I'll explain.

See, this thread is all about staying faithful.

She wants people to stay true to their partners just like Penguins because naturally they “penguins” stick to a single mate for life unlike some people or “Lions”.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Twaci(f): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
"Thats why as a lady you shouldn't settle for less, cheating shouldn't be tolerated for any reason, the more he cheats and you overlook it, the more he takes you for granted, he'll believe that you'd stay as usual no matter what he does, because you're making a silly sacrifice to keep your marriage.

He's aware of all the commitments of a marriage before he said i do, as an adult he's supposed to be responsible for his actions, for him to overlook something as tangible and sacred as a marriage vow and cheat for any reason, it means little things don't matter to him.

Any man who cheats sees his wife as an option, your problems are no longer his top priority, the lady(concubine) becomes a third party in your marriage, his attitude will change and he gets angry over little things, that hate and resentment will keep pouring in and he hits you at the slightest provocation, gradually it becomes an abusive marriage, and gradually he starts maltreating you and your kids, and you could loose your life, even God understands, you cant stay in an abusive relationship."

Nice points you've made OP. smiley

Lawlahdey:
Aderola15, cuman read :- embarassed
I can't get one koko from the post, maybe you will get? embarassed
Of course you wouldn't, it counters your thread smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by royalmoron: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

cross kwa? even when you're dying you continue to carry it? let me ask you a question. Assuming your sister married someone that beats her every day and treats her like trash, will you advice her to stay in that marriage until the day the man beats her to death?
Are you dumb? this example doesn't correlate with the topic.This is talking about domestic violence while your topic is infidelity.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
royalmoron:
You deserve the best because of what? you have a hole between your legs?
And you deserve the best because you have a stick of broom between your legs?
I deserve the best cos I'm a human being, cos I wasn't created to be cheated on, or mistreated.
Don't ever quote me again you piece of shît.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nogodye(m): 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:
My sister you get time o. I just read the bullshit that girl posted yesterday and SMH. It's obvious whoever wrote the nonsense has a very low self esteem. I'll never settle for less, My dear ladies don't ever settle for less. We all deserve the best. As long as you treat him right, if he doesn't reciprocate, Leave his ass.

And you think divorce is the next thing even after you say I DO? Always go for Wedding Anniversary Celebration.You will learn there how to stay in marriage despite the challenges.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by handsam(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

I deserve the best cos I'm a human being, cos I wasn't created to be cheated on, or mistreated.

Ok! Shots fired! embarassed grin

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nogodye:

And you think divorce is the next thing even after you say I DO? Always go for Wedding Anniversary Celebration.You will learn there how to stay in marriage despite the challenges.
Yes, I'll go for divorce if ever I get maltreated. Stay in marriage my ass. If you like don't treat your wife right, just because of some stvpid wedding anniversary. You are human, and your wife is human too.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Gflat: 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Well, If this thread isn't for dull minds, I wonder why you used a 'lesser animal' like the Penguin to buttress your point?

It seem you forget that in this world today, lesser animals are normally trampled on, oppressed and enslaved.

Now I wonder why you didn't use the lion, that is the King of The Jungle as a lucid example. No offence, you just inexplicably adhered to the fact that you think small. smiley

I salute your laconic statement bruv but the origin poster is obligate in nature and your statement to her is a threat to her aggressive personality.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by babz007(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
well said, though you dont have to quit tough times dont last tough people do.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by royalmoron: 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Twaci:
"Thats why as a lady you shouldn't settle for less, cheating shouldn't be tolerated for any reason, the more he cheats and you overlook it, the more he takes you for granted, he'll believe that you'd stay as usual no matter what he does, because you're making a silly sacrifice to keep your marriage.

He's aware of all the commitments of a marriage before he said i do, as an adult he's supposed to be responsible for his actions, for him to overlook something as tangible and sacred as a marriage vow and cheat for any reason, it means little things don't matter to him.

Any man who cheats sees his wife as an option, your problems are no longer his top priority, the lady(concubine) becomes a third party in your marriage, his attitude will change and he gets angry over little things, that hate and resentment will keep pouring in and he hits you at the slightest provocation, gradually it becomes an abusive marriage, and gradually he starts maltreating you and your kids, and you could loose your life, even God understands, you cant stay in an abusive relationship."

Nice points you've made OP. smiley

Of course you wouldn't, it counters your thread smiley

twaci why? you left awon weyrey %100 , I thought your are their leader.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
royalmoron:
I didn't insult you, you temperamental hoe!
I have a vágina, not a hole! you idiotic stvpid animal!

6 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Twaci(f): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Michellla:
Dont fight to keep him if he's not doing the same, if you're not a cheater, dont expect cheating from your partner,
NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS#
We should trend it #NeverSettleForLess! cheesy
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Laveda(f): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nogodye:
Are you preaching peace in marriage or Divorce? What's the joy of being a single mother when your husband still exist? What story will you tell your children and grand children for not staying in your marital abode? Don't you want your marital life to be a model for growing up couples? Marriage is a cross you have to carry till the end irrespective of the challenges.

Cc: Mizk

Irrespective of the man following everything and anything in skirts, the wife should endure.

Cause she's s woman and ought to show examples as a good wife, she should still stay and watch the man misbehaving..

You just made so much sense, you deserve a brandy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by royalmoron: 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

Yes vagina, isn't that the most important thing in your life and why you think you deserve the best?
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Amarabae(f): 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nice writeup! Ladies should not settle for less biko! Some ladies who are battling with Std got it through a cheating husband.
Ladies should be on alert over their husbands, monitor his attitudes, his sexual relationship with you, is he becoming suddenly uninterested, is the chemistry bond fading away etc .
Also,some men cheat because the wife is "soft", be a no-nonsense smart ass lady. Thats how i behave. When you are like that,a man will think twice before cheating because he knows how his wife will react if she finds out.

nice writeup once again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nogodye(m): 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

cross kwa? even when you're dying you continue to carry it? let me ask you a question. Assuming your sister married someone that beats her every day and treats her like trash, will you advice her to stay in that marriage until the day the man beats her to death?

YES! coz i didn't force her into it at first...I know what marriage divorce caused into the life of the children of the divorcee...Talking from experience dear.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by AfroSamurai: 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
VolTOxic:

It's either you are irrecoverably dull or...
You have a serious comprehension problem.

But nevertheless, I'll explain.

See, this thread is all about staying faithful.

She wants people to stay true to their partners just like Penguins because naturally they “penguins” stick to a single mate for life unlike some people or “Lions”.
And it's either you're inexplicably dumb, or you're irrefutable docile.

Never the less, lemme take out time to thrill you into the reservoir of deep reasoning.

Lions stick more together than Penguins, why, cos they know they stand strong together.

The lioness never bothers herself if the lion shag another lioness, cos she knows he (the lion) takes good care of her.

So, the joy of a marriage is based on understanding of the couple involve. It breeds happiness and joy. Things like cheating and what have you only bother petty minds, never a great mind.

If you read the news of the NURTW dude who impregnated another woman, and his wife accepted it, you'll understand why the lioness know a Lion will always be a lion and there's absolutely nothing she can do about it. So, why give yourself headache?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:

i used a lesser animal to show that we humans should be able to do more than that and lions aren't faithful to one partner, which is the point am trying to prove, that we should be able to stay faithful to one partner, using a lion contrast the message am trying to pass, you dweeb

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Laveda(f): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nice one Mizk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by tosyne2much(m): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz...1. Too many generalizations.. Who told you there are no men that have caught their wife cheating and have not forgiving her and moved on..the problem with ladies is whenever it happens they dramatize it case study... Tonto and tiwa.....if you catch you hubby cheating and you cannot forgive him...divorce and stop blabbing to gain sympathy.

2.Let us face the reality,true love is rare,so what happen nowadays is that people get married for selfish reasons.men get married for citizenship ,because of boobs and butts(full of poo),cause of money e.t.c),ladies get married because of money, companionship, handsome face(WTF),pity,British and american permament stay.Most marriages are based on illusions.ladies now judge men bases in telemundo and fictituos story lines.the reality is that you have to make your marriage succeed based on reality and that is where lawlardhey is right

3.I have no pity for the likes of Tonto and tiwa savage,their marriage is based of falsehood and deciet.

Why do you think the likes of olu jacabs and RMD has been scandal-free ,it is simply because they have both decided not to put their marriages in the eyes of the likes public and not make their marriage a drama series.No marriage is trouble-free...cheating is real and it is everywhere... I will end my epistle by saying whoever sleeps with a married man or woman ,the person that will sleep with his or her spouse is doing junior waec
Abeg wetin you dey drink bros? cheesy
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by FemiZets(m): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
I think there is still this stigma among our generation about divorce. Friends may ask a recently divorced lady whether she felt that she had failed. Failed! Marriage isn't an exam. The one big regret is about money - such lady could wish she'd been more shrewd. I tell my sisters, that they should make sure that they always has their own money, no matter who they marries."

Of course it's painful to discover that your partner has been having sex with someone else, whoever she may be, but its rather more painful that, he told people all sorts of stuff about the problems you've been having within your relationship - really personal stuff. And his onereous purpose is to justify his actions. Too bad!
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
royalmoron:
Yes vagina, isn't that the most important thing in your life and why you think you deserve the best?
Because I have a vagina that's why I think I deserve the best?? Jesus Christ. Please do you have a brain at all? wait. Hold on. How old are you? Please go and wash plates and don't quote me again. What a brat

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by babyfaceafrica: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
Abeg wetin you dey drink bros? cheesy
my broda ,na weekend..make I manage henessy and nkwobi..thanks
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nogodye:
Are you preaching peace in marriage or Divorce? What's the joy of being a single mother when your husband still exist? What story will you tell your children and grand children for not staying in your marital abode? Don't you want your marital life to be a model for growing up couples? Marriage is a cross you have to carry till the end irrespective of the challenges.

Cc: Mizk
really, children should grow up in a happy and loving home, theres never peace in a cheating and promiscuous home as you ignoramuses are encouraging, what you should tell your kids when they grow up is, your father cheated and I'd have died in his hands if i stayed, believe me your kids will understand
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

This is getting interesting. cheesy cheesy
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nogodye(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

Yes, I'll go for divorce if ever I get maltreated. Stay in marriage my ass. If you like don't treat your wife right, just because of some stvpid wedding anniversary. You are human, and your wife is human too.

Its not all about you but all about your children and grand children.Have you ever think of the damages divorce caused into the life of the divorcee children?

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Michellla(f): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Twaci:
We should trend it #NeverSettleForLess! cheesy
Yeahhh tweet that cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

efulefu, please come with your laughing memes. cheesy
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by royalmoron: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

Because I have a vagina that's why I think I deserve the best?? Jesus Christ. Please do you have a brain at all? wait. Hold on. How old are you? Please go and wash plates and don't quote me again. What a brat
what a LovePeddler!
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Twaci(f): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Laveda:

Irrespective of the man following everything and anything in skirts, the wife should endure.

Cause she's s woman and ought to show examples as a good wife, she should still stay and watch the man misbehaving..

You just made so much sense, you deserve a brandy.
Damn baby! cheesy
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by vedah: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
No one is telling you to embrace it, just be truthful to yourself.

You know, it's very easy to talk and very hard to take action. Don't be surprised many of the girls who say they'll leave the relationship if their boyfriend or husband cheat are still very young. Probably in their teens or early twenties.

So, by the time they spend almost their entire life waiting for Mr-I-Don't-Cheat, they'll learn to look the other way.
Because the other thread favours men, that's why they're rejoicing shining their teeth.
My dear, I'm not going to marry a man with the mentality that, later in our marriage he'll get tired of me and cheat and I'll try beyond my powers to avoid that. I'll be his personal "olosho", I'll even invent my own bedmatics, treat you like a king. And while doing all these its cool to have a twisted mindset that, "its in his DNA to cheat"? if its in his DNA then he shouldn't get married and be committed to one woman. A lot happens when you make your vow, unless if those vows mean nothing to you. If your husband is cheating and you see it as the norm, tomorrow he'll resort to domestic violence. I hope that one too is normal because you'll lose your worth. If you know your husband is promiscuous in nature, then help him, make him a better person, pray for him. Don't just sit down like an invalid with a bull crap mentality that its normal because "he's just doing what all men do".

LADIES DONT SETTLE FOR LESS.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. / I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday / Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.