Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" (15616 Views)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by AfroSamurai: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
i used a lesser animal to show that we humans should be able to do more than that and lions aren't faithful to one partner, which is the point am trying to prove, that we should be able to stay faithful to one partner, using a lion contrast the message am trying to pass, you dweeb
Aren't there other animals you could have used?

Anyway, your message is narrow minded and a full time simpeton like you who still feed off stipend from her parents can an will never see the big picture.

When you start earning a living, you'll know there are better things in life and marriage than worrying over cheating.

You're dismissed, you foolish child.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by royalmoron: 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Tosyne2much your ex is viewing the thread.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by AfroSamurai: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
vedah:

Because the other thread favours men, that's why they're rejoicing shining their teeth.
My dear, I'm not going to marry a man with the mentality that, later in our marriage he'll get tired of me and cheat and I'll try beyond my powers to avoid that. I'll be his personal "olosho", I'll even invent my own bedmatics, treat you like a king. And while doing all these its cool to have a twisted mindset that, "its in his DNA to cheat"? if its in his DNA then he shouldn't get married and be committed to one woman. A lot happens when you make your vow, unless if those vows mean nothing to you. If your husband is cheating and you see it as the norm, tomorrow he'll resort to domestic violence. I hope that one too is normal because you'll lose your worth. If you know your husband is promiscuous in nature, then help him, make him a better person, pray for him. Don't just sit down like an invalid with a bull crap mentality that its normal because "he's just doing what all men do".

LADIES DONT SETTLE FOR LESS.
Stop thinking about sex in marriages, it narrows your line of thought.

A man who wants to cheat on you will cheat on you, be him a reverend father or a monk.

There's more to marriage beside cheating. If you truly know why you got married to that man in the first place, you will never bother your head if he cheat on you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nogodye(m): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Laveda:

Irrespective of the man following everything and anything in skirts, the wife should endure.

Cause she's s woman and ought to show examples as a good wife, she should still stay and watch the man misbehaving..

You just made so much sense, you deserve a brandy.

Thanks dear! Every woman must fight to hold her marriage together not just because of her but because of her children to buy a better future for them...I'm a witness.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
for those of you saying we should bear cheating and keep quiet about it, is there a limit to the tolerance? Like he keeps sleeping around and you overlook, when are you going to stop overlooking, when he catches an STD and transfer it to you and your innocent kids?

Marriage isnt for everyone, only feeble people cheat and raise thier hands on thier wife, if you can't stay faithful to one woman then dont get married, they're many baby mama's around,

Why tie her down with one silly ring while you fly loose and free like a bird, o because shes a woman and you're a man?

We all have equal rights, and there's always an option of an open marriage, if you'll be promiscuous, then let her be promiscuous too, it should be vice versa and fair.

The Bible said we should endure all the pains of marriage and never divorce, but theres an exception, in the case of infidelity, you see?

Even the Bible encourages divorce in the case of infidelity, NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS I REPEAT, IF YOU DEY VEX COME BEAT ME FOR MY HOUSE cool grin
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Cutehector(m): 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Some girls go fuvk every tom dick and harry and will say I will never settle for less in marriage...

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:

Anyway, your message is narrow minded and a full time simpeton like you who still feed off stipend from her parents can an will never see the big picture.

When you start earning a living, you'll know there are better things in life and marriage than worrying over cheating.

is that all? K, you can go now

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by vedah: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:

A man who wants to cheat on you will cheat on you, be him a reverend father or a monk.

There's more to marriage beside cheating. If you truly know why you got married to that man in the first place, you will never bother your head if he cheat on you.
I'll bother. I'm not a slave I'm his wife. Of cause I'll be bothered when my husband starts cheating on me. If I'm not, that makes me a bad wife that condones cheating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz...1. Too many generalizations.. Who told you there are no men that have caught their wife cheating and have not forgiven her and moved on..the problem with ladies is whenever it happens they dramatize it case study... Tonto and tiwa.....if you catch you hubby cheating and you cannot forgive him...divorce and stop blabbing to gain sympathy.

2.Let us face the reality,true love is rare,so what happen nowadays is that people get married for selfish reasons.men get married for citizenship ,because of boobs and butts(full of poo),cause of money e.t.c),ladies get married because of money, companionship, handsome face(WTF),pity,British and american permament stay.Most marriages are based on illusions.ladies now judge men bases in telemundo and fictituos story lines.the reality is that you have to make your marriage succeed based on reality and that is where lawlahdey is right

3.I have no pity for the likes of Tonto and tiwa savage,their marriage is based of falsehood and deciet.

Why do you think the likes of olu jacabs and RMD have been scandal-free ,it is simply because they have both decided not to put their marriages in the eyes of the likes public and not make their marriage a drama series.No marriage is trouble-free...cheating is real and it is everywhere... I will end my epistle by saying whoever sleeps with a married man or woman ,the person that will sleep with his or her spouse is doing junior waec
doing junior waec..so true grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nogodye(m): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
really, children should grow up in a happy and loving home, theres never peace in a cheating and promiscuous home as you ignoramuses are encouraging, what you should tell your kids when they grow up is, your father cheated and I'd have died in his hands if i stayed, believe me your kids will understand

No abuse ma'am! Just sighting my opinion and my experience in this...Once you have child/children in the abuse marriage, you must do everything to hold the marriage together for you to secure a brighter future for your child/children. #Peace
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
The day these girls understand that Men and women aren't created equal and will never be is the day wisdom begins for them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by royalmoron: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
for those of you saying we should bear cheating and keep quiet about it, is there a limit to the tolerance? Like he keeps sleeping around and you overlook, when are you going to stop overlooking, when he catches an STD and transfer it to you and your innocent kids?

Marriage isnt for everyone, only feeble people cheat and raise thier hands on thier wife, if you can't stay faithful to one woman then dont get married, they're many baby mama's around,

Why tie her down with one silly ring while you fly loose and free like a bird, o because shes a woman and you're a man?

We all have equal rights, and there's always an option of an open marriage, if you'll be promiscuous, then let her be promiscuous too, it should be vice versa and fair.

The Bible said we should endure all the pains of marriage and never divorce, but theres an exception, in the case of infidelity, you see?

Even the Bible encourages divorce in the case of infidelity, NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS I REPEAT, IF YOU DEY VEX COME BEAT ME FOR MY HOUSE cool grin
. Afrosamurai is it possible for a man to transfer STD to his children through his wife?
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nogodye:

Its not all about you but all about your children and grand children.Have you ever think of the damages divorce caused into the life of the divorcee children?
Which children? Are you alright? Do you know the kind of trauma the children will go through knowing how you maltreat their mother? SMH. use your head sir. It's better to live separately than live in an abusive marriage, where the children will see everything, and causing them all sorts of trauma in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nogodye(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:

I concur with you bro! but not to that verbal attack... #Peace
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
royalmoron:
. Afrosamurai is it possible for a man to transfer STD to his children through his wife?
yes dummy, she gets the std she can give it to her baby through breastfeeding, through sharp objects she used like needles, cooking knives, the possibilities are endless, how the hell did you get access to the Internet undecided

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aderola15:

Make ah book space first. grin

You must shine and you must shine, nobody can stop your shine Lola. *In Sade's voice* kiss grin

So I'm done but I won't waste my time typing what lots of them will find very hard to comprehend or misinterpret like they did on your thread.

Guys will cheat, ladies too won't stop. Yeskeh, better get used to that now and stopping deceiving your destiny.

Now what I'm saying is instead of jumping around screaming how your husband wouldn't cheat on your silly arse or how you will kick him out if he does, like that's even possible. Have it at the back of your mind that no one is infallible. undecided
Exactly!
Simple english oh.. Chai sad sad
I give up on my sisters dem. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by yorhmienerd(m): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Cutehector:
Some girls go fuvk every tom dick and harry and will say I will never settle for less in marriage...

LMAO! cheesy

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by AfroSamurai: 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
vedah:
I'll bother. I'm not a slave I'm his wife. Of cause I'll be bothered when my husband starts cheating on me. If I'm not, that makes me a bad wife that condones cheating.
Nope! It makes you a strong wife who endures. Strength, that is real strength is shown in perseverance.

If your husband cheats on you, will you bother to even ask him why he cheated in the place? Or just go into a rage and storm out of the house?

The OP used Joke Silver as a point of reference, she jumped to the conclusion that Olu Jacobs doesn't cheat. But hey, what if he cheated in the past? What if he cheated when social media isn't the 'in thing'? And Joke Silver, like the good wife, asked him why he did it, got her answer and kept it away from people? Now that perseverance.

Even everyone knows Tubaba cheats. Now why isn't Annie Idibia shouting and crying over it like a new born babe deprived of breast milk?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

Which children? Are you alright? Do you know the kind of trauma the children will go through knowing how you maltreat their mother? SMH. use your head sir. It's better to live separately than live in an abusive marriage, where the children will see everything, and causing them all sorts of trauma in the long run.
Infidelity and Abuse are two different things, Ma'am.
Please calm down.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nogodye:

No abuse ma'am! Just sighting my opinion and my experience in this...Once you have child/children in the abuse marriage, you must do everything to hold the marriage together for you to secure a brighter future for your child/children. #Peace
including taking the beating and abuse and being treated like thrash? Do you know the negative impact it'll have on the kids? Watching their mum suffer in the name of marriage, smh am done, I've made my point, ita your choice to agree or disagree but don't force it on me
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by dollyjoy(f): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:

There is no woman who won't be bothered about her husband infidelity. Quite the argument already!!!

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Cutehector(m): 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
yorhmienerd:
LMAO! cheesy
my brother cheesy the thing just tire me sotey I weak.. As in all through their university days dem don set yarnsh in all styles for guys.. Then wen dem wan marry dem go open thread dey cry foul.. I been just dey laff Tonto Dike...

What did she expect? An angel from heaven to marry her? Lwkmd
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by royalmoron: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
yes dummy, she gets the std she can give it to her baby through breastfeeding, through sharp objects she used like needles, cooking knives, the possibilities are endless, how the hell did you get access to the Internet undecided
You didn't specify you hoe! not all kind of STDs. do you know how many STDs we have you dumb hoe!
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by AfroSamurai: 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
dollyjoy:
There is no woman who won't be bothered about her husband infidelity. Quite the argument already!!!

How do you know this? Are you professor X that you can read the minds of women?

Kindly share how you came about this finding of yours, I want to learn, Joy.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Shortyy(f): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Infidelity and Abuse are two different things, Ma'am.
Please calm down.
They are both wrong. Nothing like two different things. Your wife will obviously confront you when she finds out you're cheating on her, and your kids will be there watching.
How the hell do you think they will feel?
Like oh wow, Dad is the man he's cheating on mum? please Don't tell me to calm down.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mizk:
He probably doesn't know HIV is also an STD. cheesy grin
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by vedah: 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Nope! It makes you a strong wife who endures. Strength, that is real strength is shown in perseverance.

If your husband cheats on you, will you bother to even ask him why he cheated in the place? Or just go into a rage and storm out of the house?

The OP used Joke Silver as a point of reference, you jumped to the conclusion that Olu Jacobs doesn't cheat. But hey, what if he cheated in the past? What if he cheated when social media isn't the 'in thing'? And Joke Silver, like a good wife, asked him why he did it, got her answer and kept it away from people? Now that perseverance.

Even everyone knows Tubaba cheats. Now why isn't Annie Idibia shouting and crying over it like a new born babe deprived of breast milk?
We're getting there. smiley

Even my Dad cheated on my mum and she stayed. I'll continue to respect her cos she did. And mind you, she did it for us. The kids.

What I'm saying is, its wrong, the society we live in is making it right. And sweety, two wrongs can't make a right. If my husband cheats, and sees nothing wrong with it, then there's a problem. He should know its wrong. I'm not saying we should leave the marriage because it may even be the woman's fault that the guy cheated in the first place.
But what is wrong is wrong.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by AfroSamurai: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
royalmoron:
. Afrosamu rai is it possible for a man to transfer STD to his children through his wife?
It's possible he can transfer it, and it's also possible he can't.

In life, there's more than two side to every story/thing.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Mizk(f): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
royalmoron:
You didn't specify you hoe! not all kind of STDs. do you know how many STDs we have you dumb hoe!
i mustn't be specific to pass my message across STD is sexualy transmitted irrespective of the type, and i wont do this with you today or ever, look for someone else
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by AfroSamurai: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
vedah:
We're getting there. smiley

Even my Dad cheated on my mum and she stayed. I'll continue to respect her cos she did. And mind you, she did it for us. The kids.

What I'm saying is, its wrong, the society we live in is making it right. And sweety, two wrongs can't make a right. If my husband cheats, and sees nothing wrong with it, then there's a problem. He should know its wrong. I'm not saying we should leave the marriage because it may even be the woman's fault that the guy cheated in the first place.
But what is wrong is wrong.
I'm not saying it is right to cheat, don't get me wrong. What I'm saying is "why bother yourself about it".
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by royalmoron: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
kimbra:
He probably doesn't know HIV is also an STD. cheesy grin
Look at another dumb hoe, we have more than 7 STDs and some can not be contacted from mother to child. hoes stop using pussy to reason.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nogodye(m): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

Hey! i won't take that from you...don't cause verbal war here.I never use abusive words in all my posts or quotes.Opinion differs,its not necessary i go with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

S / See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. / I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.