Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. (15804 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You 've Had In A Relationship?pls Share / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by brunxy(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
firstking01:

4.They are NO differend from the day to day prostitute we see in mr sweet, the difference between your girl friend and them is just location.

[i][/i]This is the most hilarious post i have read in a while.....Nigerians are damn funny..!!

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=brunxy post=54521133][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Strahovski1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
firstking01:
Bro, i can't count you as a married man here....judging from your display of infidelity and childishness here....well, i'm not tryna demean your marriage or personality...my point is, let the sincerely married ones come prove me wrong on this thread cool.

Don't count me.. it isn't my problem.

I'm a simple and sacarstic man who has fun with everyone. So if you call that childish. Good for you.

I have posted my new baby on this forum and ask nairalanders to give her a name. So I don't care about your belief. Dosent add or remove from me.

Just learn. It's obvious you know nothing. That's all.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by hamilton62(m): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
firstking01:
This write up is straight up and comprehendable and that's why i took my time to conclude it very well cos i know the controversy that will arise from it...all my yearnings upthere is, it will be more rest assured and trust worthies if you marry a girl you hadn't slept with before....guess only the highly intellect and the wise ones will understand my driven purpose for this thread...
ok
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by MrPlato(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2018
Bro!
With Your Kind Of Topics Are You Sure You Are in Heaven? sad

Dont Be Angry o. Just Asking
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by IamPlato(m): 9:49am On May 30, 2019
Rest In Peace Bro... Rest On cry
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Phenomenal16(f): 11:21am On May 30, 2019
That everybody is doing sth doesn't make it right.....this is a fact ....saying no to sex before marriage can actually reduce some insecurities in terms of cheating whether virgin or not
The truth of the matter is that gf full everywhere.. But wife material dey scarce.... All the gud gals are now turning slay mama's
Virgins are scarce but they r still virgins out there..but that doesn't guarantee a successful home but the chances of a successful home is high.it all depends on ur definition of a successful home..
Some av already taken the honey before the moon.....my 2 cents though

1 Like

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by fati2001(m): 6:37am On Jun 04, 2021
firstking01:
1.Women are delicate beings both on the out side and inside, so, there's a high rate of probability that the virtues i long for sexually in you would 've been unreplenishly diminishedundecided

2.For you to have conciously and voluptuously opened your legs for me it means you can do it for the man next door, sex is addictiveundecided

3.You are not God fearing, don't even accuse me of being guilty too cos the woman that was caught in the very act for committing adultery was almost stoned to dead if not for the intervention of jesus...so, the question now is, what of the man that committed the sin with the woman??, guess to a large extend his actions were justifiable that's why they let him go...women are not supposed to cheat for whatsoever reasonundecided

4.They are NO differend from the day to day prostitute we see in mr sweet, the difference between your girl friend and them is just location.

5.There's ever the tendency that the children she 'll give birth to will be like her cos a goat cannot give birth to a pig.

6.They have high tendency of promiscuityundecided

7.Most of them are ravagely saucy and very insultive...they'd hardly respect you as their husband.

8.They hate to hear hell fire preaching and as such they can never repent cos of guilty concience, for Godsake the girl you intend to marry should be preaching heaven to you.

9.They sleep out side at every opportunity that presents itself.

10.They tell lies alot, ranging from how they were raped or molested by their school teacher.

In general, any lady who's been having sex before marriage has the potentials to have aborted pregnancy before thereby opening the room for a possible barreness in the future, "but not in all cases sha o".

Important Note:...i'm not saying she must be a virgin, take caution of the heading....all i'm saying is, a girl you 've had or have been having sex with has the tendency to portray all the aforelisted traits above if you marry her....better you marry a girl you 've not had canal knowledge of before weather she's a virgin or not, believe me there 'll be trust and respect in the union....and ofcourse before marry you must 've know your medical status so don't tell you wanna test to know if it's a fertile ground before plant your seed.

And to the girls, if you ask me i 'll say the thread is not to demean you if you are already into sex with your bf...the message is, marry a man who has not seen your panties before.

Thank you.

stupid post..

this goes for all the fornicators.. be it man or woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) / What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? / Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.