Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos (50527 Views)

Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by Kudan: 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Rubbish this is madness am a northerner from kaduna to be precise but I can never do that.

1 Like

Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by Zane2point4(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
AlmajiriAboki:
uwarka useless illiterate dirty wailer

I dont wana share the country with you, is it by force?
Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by dadavivo: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Elmuaz:
The ones u called illiterates are the people deciding your leaders
which is quite unfortunate, as you can see how you idiotss have ran the country to it's knee

1 Like

Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by pirees: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
See as buhari fat for the pics grin grin
Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by delman88(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
dainformant:
This is serious. A patriotic Nigerian reportedly distributed Kilishi (a dried form of Suya) worth N200,000 for free to celebrate president Muhammadu Buhari's return. See pictures below;

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/man-distributes-suya-worth-n200000-for.html

This is killishi not suya
Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by drtee247(m): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I hope the N200,000 suya will not digest so they won't go hungry again.. What a nonsensical nonsense

Kikikikiki the thing dey pain u abi? No worry, make ur own money and go 2 d club buy expensive champagne and wash ur fone with it.

1 Like

Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by Shola011(m): 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Gud news 4 Nigeria

Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by maasoap(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
thunderbabs:

Not just one man, okay. I live in Abuja. You needed to see how the hausas were acting like they won lottery on the streets causing nuisance everywhere coz of wht, plz? Dt our sick president returned from his sick leave....what sense do u make of dt?

I don't remember any such celebrations when late yar'adua returned....mischief makers, all o' ya
They're simply happy, and you're angry simply because they are showing their happiness. Once again, what did their happiness and jubilation take away from you?

1 Like

Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by omohayek: 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
maasoap:

They're simply happy, and you're angry simply because they are showing their happiness. Once again, what did their happiness and jubilation take away from you?
But what exactly are they happy about? Have their job prospects improved under Buhari? Are they asked for fewer bribes since he took power? Has their infant mortality rate declined? Have their children's school attendance rates gone up since Buhari became president? Alright then, has the malnourishment rate gone down under his watch? Other than possibly reining in Boko Haram, can the northern masses cheering his return give a single concrete reason for jubilating at Buhari's return, other than the usual petty tribal and religious ones?

If Buhari had delivered on his campaign promises, that would be one thing, but by any objective standard the man has been a failure, taking 6 precious months just to appoint a cabinet, then spurring massive capital flight and an avoidable recession through his misguided efforts to "save" the Naira. It is perfectly reasonable for Nigerians to despair that many of their fellow-citizens should be ignorantly cheering on such a failure of a leader, as it means there is little hope of improved governance in the near future: these sheep-like supporters will vote for Buhari no matter how much unnecessary suffering he brings on their heads.

3 Likes

Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by Nentongsh(m): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sorry not in jos
DrDeji20:
can only happen in Jos. here in Lagos, no one gives a bleep.
Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 12, 2017
finalboss:
angry Where's my own...
grin
Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by zaimeg: 3:48am On Mar 12, 2017
omohayek:

But what exactly are they happy about? Have their job prospects improved under Buhari? Are they asked for fewer bribes since he took power? Has their infant mortality rate declined? Have their children's school attendance rates gone up since Buhari became president? Alright then, has the malnourishment rate gone down under his watch? Other than possibly reining in Boko Haram, can the northern masses cheering his return give a single concrete reason for jubilating at Buhari's return, other than the usual petty tribal and religious ones?

If Buhari had delivered on his campaign promises, that would be one thing, but by any objective standard the man has been a failure, taking 6 precious months just to appoint a cabinet, then spurring massive capital flight and an avoidable recession through his misguided efforts to "save" the Naira. It is perfectly reasonable for Nigerians to despair that many of their fellow-citizens should be ignorantly cheering on such a failure of a leader, as it means there is little hope of improved governance in the near future: these sheep-like supporters will vote for Buhari no matter how much unnecessary suffering he brings on their heads.
You have spoken well. However note that Nigerians are blinded by sentiments, ethnicity and religion. All that is happening now shows that 2015 was an ethnic struggle. The acclaimed rational or enlightened people were deceived by propaganda.
Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by stillJosh(m): 4:31am On Mar 12, 2017
Good PMB is back

1 Like

Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by maasoap(m): 7:00am On Mar 12, 2017
omohayek:

If Buhari had delivered on his campaign promises, that would be one thing, but by any objective standard the man has been a failure, taking 6 precious months just to appoint a cabinet, then spurring massive capital flight and an avoidable recession through his misguided efforts to "save" the Naira. It is perfectly reasonable for Nigerians to despair that many of their fellow-citizens should be ignorantly cheering on such a failure of a leader, as it means there is little hope of improved governance in the near future: [s]these sheep-like supporters will vote for Buhari no matter how much unnecessary suffering he brings on their heads.[/s]
You missed the point completely. Their happiness is not about whether he delivered on his campaign promises or not. Their happiness is about the fact that the rumours of his death turned out to be a fake news. And they have constitutional rights to celebrate. Sorry if things are not rossy for you at the moment, but let them be.
When it is the time for next election, do your best to sensitise as many electorates as possible to vote for any candidate that you believe will deliver his campaign promises.
With too many corruption under GEJ, many voters still voted for him, their choice.
Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by maasoap(m): 7:03am On Mar 12, 2017
zaimeg:

You have spoken well. However note that Nigerians are blinded by sentiments, ethnicity and religion. All that is happening now shows that 2015 was an ethnic struggle. [s]The acclaimed rational or enlightened people were deceived by propaganda.[/s]
If it makes you feel better. How many of them have you talked to and confirmed that statement of yours? None, I guess. But like I said, if it makes you feel better.
Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by ganye1: 8:08am On Mar 12, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I hope the N200,000 suya will not digest so they won't go hungry again.. What a nonsensical nonsense
See painment.
Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by zaimeg: 8:37am On Mar 12, 2017
maasoap:

If it makes you feel better. How many of them have you talked to and confirmed that statement of yours? None, I guess. But like I said, if it makes you feel better.
Bros, you guessed wrong. I did this questioning before the elections. From colleagues to neighbours to friends and people too numerous to mention. I was for neither PDP nor APC as I believed they are the same. I watched the debate and scored the NCP candidate highest. That was Onovo. I believed that the two front runners were an embarrassment to Nigeria. You had a corrupt weakling on one side and a former dictator who just wanted power for the love of it on the other. Mind you, the two of them have some good sides. But then Nigerians deserve better. Don't deceive yourself that Nigeria has grown past ethnicity and religious bias in elections. The northern oligarchy wanted power back hence exploited the hero status of Buhari, the south-west felt aggrieved about appointments, got their man as VP amongst other positions. Good thing is that some have realized the mistake early on. If it makes you feel better, you can continue your bias. Unless you are close to government, recession no dey look face. By the way, 2019 will convince you. Nothing will stop APC from winning so long as the north remains united.
Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
which is quite unfortunate, as you can see how you idiotss have ran the country to it's knee
The country was distroyed by ur heroe
Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by maasoap(m): 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
zaimeg:

Bros, you guessed wrong. I did this questioning before the elections. From colleagues to neighbours to friends and people too numerous to mention. I was for neither PDP nor APC as I believed they are the same. I watched the debate and scored the NCP candidate highest. That was Onovo. I believed that the two front runners were an embarrassment to Nigeria. You had a corrupt weakling on one side and a former dictator who just wanted power for the love of it on the other. Mind you, the two of them have some good sides. But then Nigerians deserve better. Don't deceive yourself that Nigeria has grown past ethnicity and religious bias in elections. The northern oligarchy wanted power back hence exploited the hero status of Buhari, the south-west felt aggrieved about appointments, got their man as VP amongst other positions. Good thing is that some have realized the mistake early on. If it makes you feel better, you can continue your bias. Unless you are close to government, recession no dey look face. By the way, 2019 will convince you. Nothing will stop APC from winning so long as the north remains united.
It was Obasanjo in 1999, a Christian, Southerner and Yoruba, most of his votes came from the North. Then, Jonathan, a Christian, Southerner, Ijaw, half of his votes came from the North. There wasn't religious and ethnic undertones, right? Now Buhari, you want me to believe that he got their based on religious and ethnicity.
Secondly: there is nothing heroic about Buhari before he won the election. That was his fourth contest, he won because he was persistent and people wanted change badly most especially after watching Jonathan drifted away endlessly.
Thirdly: APC is not a Northern affair, is there a better alternative to APC as at today? I'm not a Northerner and I know where my vote will go in 2019 after I might have evaluated the candidates. Even in SS and SE, APC is gradually making its way there.
Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by zaimeg: 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
maasoap:

It was Obasanjo in 1999, a Christian, Southerner and Yoruba, most of his votes came from the North. Then, Jonathan, a Christian, Southerner, Ijaw, half of his votes came from the North. There wasn't religious and ethnic undertones, right? Now Buhari, you want me to believe that he got their based on religious and ethnicity.
Secondly: there is nothing heroic about Buhari before he won the election. That was his fourth contest, he won because he was persistent and people wanted change badly most especially after watching Jonathan drifted away endlessly.
Thirdly: APC is not a Northern affair, is there a better alternative to APC as at today? I'm not a Northerner and I know where my vote will go in 2019 after I might have evaluated the candidates. Even in SS and SE, APC is gradually making its way there.
Where you come from doesn't matter. The north felt cheated by the Yaradua saga. Obasanjo was chosen in 1999 to placate the Yorubas because of MKO Abiola. That is why the front runners then were Obasanjo and Falae. In 2011, The same Obasanjo helped Jonathan convince the North that he would spend one term only. Jonathan reneged on that promise. 2015, the APC exploited the need to placate the north which rightly needed to be placated just like the Yoruba in 1999. That is why the 5 PDP governors decamped to the APC. Some stayed back as moles. Buhari has a cult like followership in the north as evidenced by the results of previous elections. Jonathan also didn't help matters. The people who lost out when Yaradua died are back in the corridors of power now. Be rest assured that in 2019, the North will present candidates in PDP and APC. They just need a part of the South to win it. The lack of ideology in our political space has resulted in the absence of a viable opposition. All of the politicians are fair weather politicians. I really wish the system is restructured but then if that doesn't happen, then APC needs to present a better candidate in 2019.
Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by maasoap(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
zaimeg:

Where you come from doesn't matter. The north felt cheated by the Yaradua saga. Obasanjo was chosen in 1999 to placate the Yorubas because of MKO Abiola. That is why the front runners then were Obasanjo and Falae. In 2011, The same Obasanjo helped Jonathan convince the North that he would spend one term only. Jonathan reneged on that promise. 2015, the APC exploited the need to placate the north which rightly needed to be placated just like the Yoruba in 1999. That is why the 5 PDP governors decamped to the APC. Some stayed back as moles. Buhari has a cult like followership in the north as evidenced by the results of previous elections. Jonathan also didn't help matters. The people who lost out when Yaradua died are back in the corridors of power now. Be rest assured that in 2019, the North will present candidates in PDP and APC. They just need a part of the South to win it. The lack of ideology in our political space has resulted in the absence of a viable opposition. All of the politicians are fair weather politicians. I really wish the system is restructured but then if that doesn't happen, then APC needs to present a better candidate in 2019.
Let me reframe this just to be sure that we're on the same page: PDP and APC will both present Northerners as candidates
Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by ManirBK: 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
AlmajiriAboki:
uwaka wailer
Yan bakin ciki ne.BABANMU YA DAWO DARAM!
Re: Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos by zaimeg: 12:41am On Mar 13, 2017
maasoap:

Let me reframe this just to be sure that we're on the same page: PDP and APC will both present Northerners as candidates
True.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-vice President Alex Ekwueme Is Dead / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.