Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced (65929 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
If you've to fight for someone's love then they weren't yours to begin with.

1 Like

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Jabioro: 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
If at all it is true.. The US base supposed boy friend is Stewwpid
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Safiaa(f): 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
The man really put himself in a terrible situation. Think with your brain and not your heart.
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by hedonistic: 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mumu.

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
- Confucius.

1 Like

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by thonyrule(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lol just like a scene from one these nollywood movies grin
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by dacovajnr: 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bushmeat catch the hunter
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Safiaa(f): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
You don't refer to any woman as a bittch, no matter what she has done. Respect yourself.
naijaboiy:
And he lost on both sides.

Guys shouldn't be fighting over girls, it makes no sense. If the bïtch don't want to be wth you then you let her go. If you were actually a good guy in the relationship then it's the girls loss not yours.

This nigga fücked up! undecided

1 Like

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by mohince(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sorry
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by freakcin: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
What a moronic move. Most likely, the campusboyfriend is a cultist or affiliated to them boys. What if he had actually come across the campus guy. . . dem for turn him and hin pal to cripple.

Idiota fighting over a girl! cheesy
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by kings09(m): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
And dats d definition of stupidity. U sure say d guy de US or he z jst forming it
HARDDON:
Oh the shame! D horror!

De-pricked n he went home wit his tails inbtw his legs!

A gurl is using ur destiny to fan her career yet u'r dulling forming macho!

grin

Even d gurl , u didnt question!

So of all d yellow plush , faithful puss puss in d US, u came to die on some blackened , over used, super abused cleft? embarassed

Sad, son, sad
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by InvestinOwerri(m): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
This is bad!
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by berrystunn(m): 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mumu
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
naijaboiy:
And he lost on both sides.

Guys shouldn't be fighting over girls, it makes no sense. If the bïtch don't want to be wth you then you let her go. If you were actually a good guy in the relationship then it's the girls loss not yours.

This nigga fücked up! undecided

He f'd up big. Fighting over common dime a dozen naija girl angry
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by DirewolfofStark(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
Stupidity in the highest order
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
alldbest:
So the side-boyfriend has colononized the mutual-girlfriend's phone or simcard? Na him hold phone since night reach morning, chai dis story get as e be

Intelligent question

1 Like

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by hedonistic: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
You don't refer to any woman as a bittch, no matter what she has done. Respect yourself.

Yeah right.

A promiscuous, two-timing woman is a bittch, in the same way that a thief is aptly called a thief. There's no nicer way to call a spade a spade. It is what it is.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by geez18(m): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
MrHenri:
YES, What the guy did was wrong but the Nigerian army should better stop this act of disgracing people in public places. The guy deserve some respect and should be taken to the security office for some reasons, Instead of disgracing him like that. Honestly I know he was wrong but those army has done the worst. Believe me, This guy wont be happy seeing this in social media and he might be forced to do something crazier but I hope he forgive and forget. SORRY BRO. That babe is a bastard !!!

what are you saying man? when he decided to take laws into his own hands and acted like a māniac, attacking an innocent person, it is only poetic justice that he got as good he gave. the idiota got properly served, simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
CaroLyner:
The power of..... lipsrsealed

undecided

Complete it... angry
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Lexusgs430: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Man wey wan die/fight on top woman mata. Oda women go pass hin head......... .
Nah by force to do boyfriend /girlfriend?
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by phreakabit(m): 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Said it before, I will say it again. To guys fighting over girls. . . .

phreakabit:

Leave trash for lawma, lest you find yourself in the garbage truck too!

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Fourwinds: 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
pussy made this man mumu...chai.!!!
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Baroba(m): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
Hunter turns bushmeat.

May God save all of us from mistaken identity

And

May everyone plotting our downfall be humiliated and humbled like this mumu

Who

Left all the girls in US

to come and fight for one bush meat in Agulu.

Funny guy, that " bushmeat" dey study pharmacy, the guy might be fighting for his future meal ticket in the US.. These guys, target Drs, Pharms, Nurses or those in medical rehab.. Those girls In US don open eye, maybe he can't match up to them..

1 Like

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ioannes:

undecided

Complete it... angry

Puzeze sad lipsrsealed
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by agabaI23(m): 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
NotOfThis:
If you've to fight for someone's love then they weren't yours to begin with.
I like your profile pic.

1 Like

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by buffalowings: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
useless fellow

upon all the exposure you Don get
na this one you dey fight over

oluwa dash this mumu sense
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
Aderola15:

Puzeze sad lipsrsealed

Pardon? Can you say that more clearly? sad
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mtcheew, Just lukat. See how u disgraced yourself because of olosho upon all the exposure.

©YBR

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by CaroLyner(f): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ioannes:

undecided
Complete it... angry
Power of drill tongue
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
CaroLyner:
Power of drill tongue

Chai! Madam Caro, you af joined bad gang finally. angry you and Aderola15

I will tell uncle tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Who is the girl with at the moment?

#uncompletestory #part2
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ioannes:

Chai! Madam Caro, you af joined bad gang finally. angry you and Aderola15

I will tell uncle tongue

Ahnahn cry cry cry

Pls don't report us ooh, we wee nor do it again.

1 Like

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by homirefacuny(m): 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
Hunter turns bushmeat.

May God save all of us from mistaken identity

And

May everyone plotting our downfall be humiliated and humbled like this mumu

Who

Left all the girls in US

to come and fight for one bush meat in Agulu.

I dey tell you bro... You left the whole states wey better chick wey get sense join con come Agulu or whatever come dey fight untop woman. That guy is just too dumb for my liking. Well, love is blind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor And A Nurse / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.