Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (65864 Views)

Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme / Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
Divay22:
Na my love for you make me tell you o
Ook im in good mood i let it slide ... spade don beg me if not ..
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
bizzy500:
remove am cry
U will just fall inlove undecided
The tin will just blind u ..
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Divay22(f): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bumbae1:
Ook im in good mood i let it slide ... spade don beg me if not ..
Lol..spade always begging you grin grin grin
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Divay22:
Lol..spade always begging you grin grin grin
Yes thats my Nicca
He dont want me to hurt u .. u should thank him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Desmo240(f): 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
wrong
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by erosimo(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bumbae1:
Who bf epp grin
Op u get bf .. u typing from experience undecided

Some valid points sha , wink

Mynd44 can you imagine embarassed

I will epp u if u care
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Jhamzy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bumbae1:
Who bf epp grin
Op u get bf .. u typing from experience undecided

Some valid points sha , wink

Mynd44 can you imagine embarassed

Be my girlfriend and lets help ourselves.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by bizzy500: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bumbae1:
U will just fall inlove undecided The tin will just blind u ..
remove it and let see what happens tongue
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by silverspringle(f): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is pure lie. When i was single, u can barely see me on social media not to talk to me chatting with strangers. I still do that now. This article is flawed
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Divay22(f): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
silverspringle:
This is pure lie. When i was single, u can barely see me on social media not to talk to me chatting with strangers. I still do that now. This article is flawed
Alright big sist..your opinion kiss
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by bayocute(m): 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
[b][/b][/color]
Mizk:
[color=#000099]criticism improves people more than encouragement, do some research

And do you know criticism without motivation kills courage and talent. Some people can't handle that, bcus you've never pin-point her mistakes and corrected them..

And that's what critics does...
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by safarigirl(f): 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
The OP is right to a reasonable extent.. Stop saying the write-up is completely false
Once again, using MYSELF as an example, she only had number one on point.

Now, maybe YOUR points are more relatable, but hers? undecided
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
safarigirl:
Once again, using MYSELF as an example, she only had number one on point.

Now, maybe YOUR points are more relatable, but hers? undecided
And you never deemed it right to tell me you've been single all this while cool?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by safarigirl(f): 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
And you never deemed it right to tell me you've been single all this while cool?
did you ask and I did not tell you? undecided
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by chinwelois: 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
@op,Liar!!!
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
safarigirl:
did you ask and I did not tell you? undecided
I don't need to ask before you tell me now cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by petitejolie(f): 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
lol! but criosly who bf help sef. is it not a bf DAT killed his gf after singing duet of mad over you#teamsingleandreadytominglejoor# pls who's octoroon on nairaland o. or is it a virus?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yawns! undecided I jump and pass
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by safarigirl(f): 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don't need to ask before you tell me now cheesy
oh, my sincerest apologies then. I did not know I was supposed to write a formal letter declaring to you my singlehood(is that even a word?) undecided
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by pennytrate: 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Divay22:
Good afternoon sir Pls i need your help sir grin
♣ • → ok °°
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
safarigirl:
oh, my sincerest apologies then. I did not know I was supposed to write a formal letter declaring to you my singlehood(is that even a word?) undecided
Hahaha funny you cheesy cheesy

BTW, how are you jawe?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by safarigirl(f): 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hahaha funny you cheesy cheesy

BTW, how are you jawe?
i'm fine o, you?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Dannidom(m): 12:01am On Mar 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
Number one is so true.

Most girls with high likes on social media are single in reality. Everything na packaging!
*in B.I.G's* Baybey would you folow me to my bentley I got some package for ya as*s
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by AntiNigerian: 12:05am On Mar 14, 2017
=))
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by spytime(m): 7:38am On Mar 14, 2017
]r=ItsQuinn post=54547609]Is it by force to have a bf? I would rather hangout with girls than mumu men grin cheesy[/quote] no wonder is all writing on u
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by manikspears: 9:58am On Mar 14, 2017
Davash222:

Woman,appreciate the work of your fellow woman.
that is a sign that Mizk is single cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by 2016v2017: 12:10am On Jul 14, 2017
Divay22:
This is to counter the thread created by Tosyne2much Titled 10 Ways to spot Guys without Girlfriends.....

https://www.nairaland.com/3673319/10-ways-spot-guys-no

Some girls can be so cunning, if she is bent on hiding her Boyfriend status, trust me smiley you won't know...But in all you might want to know the attitudes displayed by Ladies without Boyfriends...

So you just take a deep breath and read along with me Ways to spot Ladies who have no Boyfriends..

1)They are always on social media 24/7

They are very easy to spot on social media as they can be found in almost every section. They are usually online at odds hours giving relationship advice to other ladies even though they're the ones that need advice...

2)They talk so much about Jesus Christ

They become S. U and are always spotted wearing skirts,blouse and shoulder pads that are 100km long grin grin,since every effort to get Boyfriends have failed them,they become born again Christians and always dress like my grandma.you'll see about 50 pictures of Jesus Christ in their rooms.

3)They are open to flirting cool

Girls who are taken and happy at that,are usually less flirtatious than ladies who are available.

4)They are socially isolated

She could just go out with her friends and their boyfriends to a club or a bar,when the DJ hits it hard and her friends not excluding their boyfriends are having the fun of their life,she always sit and watch probably be the one that will snap all the pics of that day...

5)They put on their status "I don't reply mails"

Some of them form classy and expensive babes by putting up all sorts of status on social media just to give guys the impression that they're already taken,Believe them at your own peril.because most of them don't have...

6)They show their Backsides/Boobs as DPs

Those who don't have any other thing to attract or offer aside their huge Boobs/bosoms will upload sexually appealing pictures just to trap men down.....They are very easy to spot on instagram,facebook etc.

7)They always have the same status in their respective social networks E.G Being single rocks,(once did this grin grin)in love with Jesus,Guys are only after sex,i'm every man's dream,self love tongue

coolThey are quick to say "men are dogs"

Most of them are not happy with their status even though they will never admit it.some of them have been victims of "chop and clean mouth by guys" who have no mercy,By the reason of this,they place stereotypical beliefs on men that they're all dogs...

9)They parade unnecessarily when they see Guys around(cute ones at that wink)

Some of them start parading and will start adjusting the straps of their bras when they see guys around.This is usually done by girls who have little or no shame..

10)They are quick to say "I don't ask guys for money"

They are quick to utter this statement so that guys will quickly develop interest in them and when you eventually do,they will tax you(but some are real though).

But But
Some just don't want one. There is every 60% chance that she doesn't just want One, not that guys have not been coming "They have"but they just might be tired of the drama that comes with relationships....

grin I'll drop my pen too
No blasting pls cry

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by michaelolushola: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Divay22:
This is to counter the thread created by Tosyne2much Titled 10 Ways to spot Guys without Girlfriends.....

https://www.nairaland.com/3673319/10-ways-spot-guys-no

Some girls can be so cunning, if she is bent on hiding her Boyfriend status, trust me smiley you won't know...But in all you might want to know the attitudes displayed by Ladies without Boyfriends...

So you just take a deep breath and read along with me Ways to spot Ladies who have no Boyfriends..

1)They are always on social media 24/7

They are very easy to spot on social media as they can be found in almost every section. They are usually online at odds hours giving relationship advice to other ladies even though they're the ones that need advice...

2)They talk so much about Jesus Christ

They become S. U and are always spotted wearing skirts,blouse and shoulder pads that are 100km long grin grin,since every effort to get Boyfriends have failed them,they become born again Christians and always dress like my grandma.you'll see about 50 pictures of Jesus Christ in their rooms.

3)They are open to flirting cool

Girls who are taken and happy at that,are usually less flirtatious than ladies who are available.

4)They are socially isolated

She could just go out with her friends and their boyfriends to a club or a bar,when the DJ hits it hard and her friends not excluding their boyfriends are having the fun of their life,she always sit and watch probably be the one that will snap all the pics of that day...

5)They put on their status "I don't reply mails"

Some of them form classy and expensive babes by putting up all sorts of status on social media just to give guys the impression that they're already taken,Believe them at your own peril.because most of them don't have...

6)They show their Backsides/Boobs as DPs

Those who don't have any other thing to attract or offer aside their huge Boobs/bosoms will upload sexually appealing pictures just to trap men down.....They are very easy to spot on instagram,facebook etc.

7)They always have the same status in their respective social networks E.G Being single rocks,(once did this grin grin)in love with Jesus,Guys are only after sex,i'm every man's dream,self love tongue

coolThey are quick to say "men are dogs"

Most of them are not happy with their status even though they will never admit it.some of them have been victims of "chop and clean mouth by guys" who have no mercy,By the reason of this,they place stereotypical beliefs on men that they're all dogs...

9)They parade unnecessarily when they see Guys around(cute ones at that wink)

Some of them start parading and will start adjusting the straps of their bras when they see guys around.This is usually done by girls who have little or no shame..

10)They are quick to say "I don't ask guys for money"

They are quick to utter this statement so that guys will quickly develop interest in them and when you eventually do,they will tax you(but some are real though).

But But
Some just don't want one. There is every 60% chance that she doesn't just want One, not that guys have not been coming "They have"but they just might be tired of the drama that comes with relationships....

grin I'll drop my pen too
No blasting pls cry

Lol ladies serious about getting married can join LostRib.com and let husband find them ooo!!!!!
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Momoh7(m): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Award winning team in ten things of the century, I present to you tosyne 2 much
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ok

Next!
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by SOMICMACPHERSON: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Find Mocospace meet people Online:‎ USA Dating Room Today as you get Mocospace App Download, Mocospace registration and Mocospace Login enjoy as much as Meet people nearby or around the world and make new friends. Search by...

http://www.earthprex.com/mocospace-login-moco-people-online/

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by bullabong(m): 6:20am On Jan 01, 2020
tosyne2much:
The awaiting counter thread is here... God knows I will surely register my presence on a thread like this cheesy

Lemme add mine cheesy

11. They are Feminists

Some of them are so bittered that they become feminists and you will see them rubbing shoulders with men and are always fighting for gender equality on social media.. They bash anybody that holds contrary opinion about feminism, unknown to them that no man wan put that kind woman for house cheesy

12. They are found on every website

Some of them operate in multiple website and chat applications such as Palmchat, Badoo 2go, Facebook, Mocospace, Whatsapp, Ebuddy, Numbuzz, Nairaland, Instagram, etc
cheesy
e.g ishilove.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) / Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / Married Men Sleeping With Married Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.