Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Hameed Ali Defies Senate's Directives, Sets To Start Vehicles Verification Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hameed Ali Defies Senate's Directives, Sets To Start Vehicles Verification Today (27091 Views)

Sacked Senator Atai Aidoko Ali Defies Court, Attends Senate Plenary / Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hameed Ali Defies Senate's Directives, Sets To Start Vehicles Verification Today by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have never bought a used car in my life ..so if these Nigerian car dealerships where I have bought cars from in the past cut corners along with the govt of the day and customs to bring in thier cars why should me the innocent buyer be made to pay the customs duty after all theses years and at what value will I be paying duties on cars I have depreciated to zero

Did you confirm the authenticity of the documents before you buy the car?? That's what you should have done before paying for the car..
Re: Hameed Ali Defies Senate's Directives, Sets To Start Vehicles Verification Today by ThinkSmarter: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

It's not about something giving him moral it's about being a police man, He was appointed CG boss and not a career custom office..

Nothing the senate can do about this when the President order is final in this case..
Custom is a paramilitary organization .
It's not a ministry work, the man is just full of himself.
He gave a, reason that it is against the ethics of military for an ex officer to put on paramilitary uniform.
If that is the case, he is not supposed to be the CG in the 1st place.
His arrogant attitude is uncalled for.
This behavior of his will not be tolerated if it were to happen in the Western world.
Re: Hameed Ali Defies Senate's Directives, Sets To Start Vehicles Verification Today by iboboyswag(m): 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
The customs boss is not backing down so I would advice you the vehicle owner takes heed!

You can find assistance here; https://www.nairaland.com/3671329/new-customs-policy-vehicle-duty
Re: Hameed Ali Defies Senate's Directives, Sets To Start Vehicles Verification Today by islandmoon: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
nextprince:

Nay! But I think you are.

Explain what you mean by non recognition of customs paper in the north. Is that not a way of saying the north is favoured by the govt policy?

ask them at home, the old man with two balls will explain to you
Re: Hameed Ali Defies Senate's Directives, Sets To Start Vehicles Verification Today by bizzibodi(m): 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
Happyfellow147:
Please can the Senate not call for the impeachment of Buhari? I thought the chamber was created to check the executive abi my government teacher dey lie?
wetin concern buhari we are talking of Alli.make u go impeach am na say buhari no waer uniform?
Re: Hameed Ali Defies Senate's Directives, Sets To Start Vehicles Verification Today by bizzibodi(m): 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
why only cars what of motorcycles,bicycles,household items.can any car without custom papers enter d kun3 with our evervigilant,uncompromised customs manning our impervous & secured borders?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) / Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts / FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.