Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake (49384 Views)

Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs / Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by rittyben(f): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
"Rich man"
"8k cake"
Hmmm. Rich man that buys cheap cake, is that a rich man?
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by ChristyB(f): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
Sheh na you wan date big man? oya see cake chop oooo
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by IBreakRules: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
U people keep lamenting over rubbish meaningless posts hitting 'front page'. Perhaps the Seun guy and his mods have noticed that posts like this attract more readers than sensible posts.
check this out.... how did you manage to complain of a senseless post on the comment/reply section if you didn't click on it in the first place to read.

At the end of the day, Money must be made.
KNOW the business you are into and money won't stop coming in.

1 Like

Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by Freestainworld(m): 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
medicine after death, you did not think when you where eating it, it is now you finished a whole cake that you now want to know if there is a cum in it.

1 Like

Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by misteryman: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
LOOK AT YOU, WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO NOW SINCE YOU HAVE FINISHED THE WHOLE CAKE.

Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by darkckUSA: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tazdroid:
SO, YOU ATE A WHOLE CAKE? embarassed

ONLY YOU? embarassed

Well, you know what they say, eat alone, d-

grin grin grin
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by psallmuel(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
Now who says you can't eat your cake and have it
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by tk4rd: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
otijah2:
And this is news NL mods
To be sincere, this guy in your photo is just too ugly to be a Nigerian
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by gudofuck231: 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
omosedollar:
Is he Cheap or Fetish?

More on https://www.instagram.com/p/BRnIJ0mBmFu/

If there were guests around then it would have been a case of celebration, but she sat and thought alone that she wanted a cake, of 8k, now lesson 1, sit down and eat your cake, now issues are arising, biting too much to chew, and u claim a victim? B**CH PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by prela(f): 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
doskie:
I'm 30 na. But i cannot say things like fvck, t0t0, dickk, cum.... Instead i used mild words. I swear im 30 oh.

Hmm..... Ok I hear you, sorry for saying it that way grin
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by omosedollar(m): 1:48am On Mar 15, 2017
gudofuck231:

If there were guests around then it would have been a case of celebration, but she sat and thought alone that she wanted a cake, of 8k, now lesson 1, sit down and eat your cake, now issues are arising, biting too much to chew, and u claim a victim? B**CH PLEASE!

She said she wanted to share it for her friends and he refuse
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by omosedollar(m): 4:04am On Mar 15, 2017
pocohantas:
Did she eat it all at once?
If she ate it all at once, then something is wrong with both of them.
If she ate it at her own pace, over days/weeks...it isn't a fetish, neither is it weird.

I've had a love one buy me a cake and some other item, and he told me not to give anyone. It could be because of what he put into getting it...efforts and all that. The Nigerian in me would have screamed, ritual or poison... smiley

That you dude is straight stingy
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by omosedollar(m): 4:13am On Mar 15, 2017
Xbursta:
_

This picture is the funniest sh/t I hv ever seen
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by folasayolyn(f): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ayam confused. Did he hold a gun to her head and force her to eat it at once or did her royal selfishness decide to keep it and eat alone? All the same what's my own? Chop alone die alone
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 17, 2017
ivyy:
So he spoon fed her or what? Who consumes a whole cake alone? She couldnt say no?
Fake story tongue

Hian!

Touching story abi tongue
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by ivyy(f): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2017
N1one:

Very touching shocked tongue
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by omosedollar(m): 6:08am On Mar 20, 2017
doskie:
Congratulations dear, you have just been initiated into the oloriburuku sisters cycle. You ate baked cum. Sorry oohh

So you won't eat a cake your boo got for you?
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by omosedollar(m): 8:03pm On May 17, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
Looks more like a fetish situation..

Plus the girl will see signs of such weirdness.
But will never oppose.. He pays the bills Afterall.. wink

I think dude is just Stingy
Re: Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake by gudofuck231: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
omosedollar:

She said she wanted to share it for her friends and he refuse

Quid pro quo- story is the same, why not buy a cake you can eat, you go buy the one when stadium de use do national birthday abi, oshi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public / Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.