Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted (75568 Views)

The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by AceDomino(m): 1:01am On Mar 16, 2017
DickDastardly:
Oga Observer, go on punishing your poor soul. There are divorcees, widows and widowers, matured singles etc. Stop jumping into conclusion like a rhesus monkey swinging on trees. Btw, its their lives not yours. See, in this great circle of life, everyone must play their role. Thats why we had JUDAS among the apostles and also the adulterous woman jesus saved from being stoned to death.
Your should draw the positives from this. And thats to stay as far away as possible from the negatives observe at that hotel. I.e be as faithful as possible to your partner when you join the married league and live God to judge the evil doers. cool cool

Omo see Manny Pacquiao-style south-paw blow bashing flying around
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by King44(m): 1:11am On Mar 16, 2017
same here bro... almost every woman don turn olosho ... caught my neighbours wives and a gf of someone i know several times ... i work in one

2 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by lebete3000: 2:01am On Mar 16, 2017
ichommy:
Bros, Mind ya Business. If U dey Venice nko?

bros abeg wetin dey kpa for Venice?
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by lebete3000: 2:05am On Mar 16, 2017
frisky2good:

Ogbeni, drink your beer and go home jejely. No be you first notice shino. Na so dem dey nack people wife from time immemorial. You even know where your own GF dey?

no mind am...she fit dey under one bahd guy kondo so. I've decided to monitor my girl not out of jealousy but to know she ain't cheating so I can quickly discharge her and move onto d next babe once I catch her. Apart from dat aint gat no worries @ol.
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by cupidhero(m): 2:19am On Mar 16, 2017
undecidedSomeone typed pu**y on a post and it made FP?? I no even get strenght to cuss person like dis.
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by AreaFada2: 3:02am On Mar 16, 2017
OP are you a learner?

Is it today you know that people are banging each other left, right & centre, married or not?

Funny that you had to be hanging out in a guest house "pucee-sniffing" to know.

Abeg volunteer your nose to the police to replace sniffer dog. Or to EFFC to smell looted money. That will stop your tatafo. grin cheesy

Regarding women & infidelity, we do not believe in juju anymore. That used to scare women. Now anything goes.

Polygamy has been part of African culture. Yes we can enumerate many demerits of it. But was polyandry ever in our culture? No. Many subsequent wives begin as gfs or bang-mates. cool

I guess if suddenly Europeans/Americans allow polygamy, we Africans will simply follow them. Follow follow is our way.

Like we are gradually, albeit reluctantly, following gayism now. Law or no law.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 16, 2017
whitering:

where has your morals gone too?
it has gone to your village. What is your business with what 2 adults consents to do with their lives? Why is it that many Nigerians do not mind their business? How did the OP know these individuals are married? This is not about morals, it's about minding one's business. These adults have not come to the OP's house but a guest house. We are quick to judge and come to conclusion based on out standard and thought.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by ThinkSmarter: 4:43am On Mar 16, 2017
ifyalways:
Assumption is the mother of all fvck-ups!

The women could be widows,divorced or simply single mothers.

They go to hotel because of pokenosing, gossipy, neighbours and children like you yet your amebo long nose that is faster than your leg no go let them rest.

Long story short; face your beer and life.
what a world.
People are bold enough to defend Adultery with the slogan "Mind your own business"
Hmmmmm!, that's y Moslems detest Christians.
Fornication and Adultery is encouraged by the People that re supposed to preach against it.
Somehow! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by luswitz(f): 5:14am On Mar 16, 2017
lekjons:
Rotfl..

Everyone has their dark secrets..

Wetin you self find go there
I ben won ask dat question before o ! undecided
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by uvalued(m): 5:18am On Mar 16, 2017
DickDastardly:
Oga Observer, go on punishing your poor soul. There are divorcees, widows and widowers, matured singles etc. Stop jumping into conclusion like a rhesus monkey swinging on trees. Btw, its their lives not yours. See, in this great circle of life, everyone must play their role. Thats why we had JUDAS among the apostles and also the adulterous woman jesus saved from being stoned to death.
Your should draw the positives from this. And thats to stay as far away as possible from the negatives observe at that hotel. I.e be as faithful as possible to your partner when you join the married league and live God to judge the evil doers. cool cool
summary and conclusion.
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by luswitz(f): 5:21am On Mar 16, 2017
fineboynl:
shut up there. even if they are widow's should they be doing it in guest houses? that's where bad things happens. and you hear about married men and women dying in hotel rooms
wetin u go do for there? Abi no be bad thing? Na only winchi dey know him follow winchi. Bfor u judge others make sure ur slates are clean.
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 16, 2017
the world has gone so corrupt ...
fineboynl:
there is this coded guest house I discovered recently. and i have been hanging out there with few drinks. but there is rescuing things I am seeing there that is getting me worried.

when you see advance men with a young girls its seen as normal thing. but seeing advance men with advance women with big ass it called for concern. things are really happening. no married couple will come to coded guest house for sex. guest houses is for bad things.

when women of 45+ coming to guest house with men of 45+ it look some how. looking at them you will know this people are married with kids. with their decent dressing unlike prostitute and gangstas and the way they stylishly and shamefully enter rooms. its even worst when they are coming out. they will first observe coast and turn face the other way when coming out but the men usually walk freely. its more like boss is sleeping with big ass employees somebody wife or something.

I have a nose that scent pussy that has been troubled even from distance. when this women walk by I scent the pussy oozing following their direction.

women are not to be trusted but for men its understandable.

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 16, 2017
DickDastardly:
We are living in a wicked world ...

1 Like

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 16, 2017
King44:
same here bro... almost every woman don turn olosho ... caught my neighbours wives and a gf of someone i know several times ... i work in one

And that's the god honest truth.

Poverty has shifted the moral core of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by MrIcredible: 6:49am On Mar 16, 2017
fineboynl:
there is this coded guest house I discovered recently. and i have been hanging out there with few drinks. but there is rescuing things I am seeing there that is getting me worried.

when you see advance men with a young girls its seen as normal thing. but seeing advance men with advance women with big ass it called for concern. things are really happening. no married couple will come to coded guest house for sex. guest houses is for bad things.

when women of 45+ coming to guest house with men of 45+ it look some how. looking at them you will know this people are married with kids. with their decent dressing unlike prostitute and gangstas and the way they stylishly and shamefully enter rooms. its even worst when they are coming out. they will first observe coast and turn face the other way when coming out but the men usually walk freely. its more like boss is sleeping with big ass employees somebody wife or something.

[s]I have a nose that scent pussy that has been troubled even from distance. when this women walk by I scent the pussy oozing following their direction. [/s]

grin
Crase dey worry you cheesy
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by nams77: 6:49am On Mar 16, 2017
fineboynl:
shut up there. even if they are widow's should they be doing it in guest houses? that's where bad things happens. and you hear about married medn and women dying in hotel rooms
What she just said is absolutely correct. There is a guest house I used to go and chill at and discuss gej/pmb matters that year with some folks. One good day, I was surprised when an elderly lady with kids sauntered in with an elderly guy. The lady owns a shop at my street junction. The crux of the matter is that she is a widow. Do you expect that woman to be bunking the man in her home in presence of her kids? The man also owns a building in my street and he lives alone with his grown up kids. Bro, shiiii happens

2 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 16, 2017
Lolest!!!! But that's the bitter truth!
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Juban(m): 7:12am On Mar 16, 2017
And keep quite there. People die in their homes too. You a very myopic in your reasoning and I believe you may not be more than 28years!

1 Like

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by perragy(m): 7:17am On Mar 16, 2017
DickDastardly:

Don't you think you are being too harsh and rude to someone's opinion and observations? He is just expressing his mind... you can do or say yours, no harm.
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 16, 2017
pussy hunter....ooo sori pussy smeller
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 16, 2017
''Women are not to be trusted, but for Men, it is understandable''. Op, may God forgive your ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by nkwuocha: 7:29am On Mar 16, 2017
King44:

You're a stupiid man. What about the Randy men that take them there? My wife was chased by a married neighbour of mine when I travelled out for a programme. Why chase my wife knowing fully well she is a married woman. At a point he will come at night to knock on the door. We men should learn to leave people's wives alone.

9 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by chocodaviva(f): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2017
lightwind:
abeg help me look whether u go see my wife there...because shez been acting strange this days.
jessssss omg can't stop laughing oya drop ur wife pix, phone number lets investigate her together.. lolz jus joking
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by AntiNigerian: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2017
angry

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by chocodaviva(f): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2017
inioluwaDaniels:
@op smelling troubled puci 4rm a distance.Guy dis talent is rare ooooo n ll b needed by d police force dis one wey rape don Don turn purewater
gbam he shud upgrade d nose for smelling d differences between a raped p***y and a mutually bleeped p***y.
am sure our NP will reward him handsomely......
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by chocodaviva(f): 7:51am On Mar 16, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
what a world.
People are bold enough to defend Adultery with the slogan "Mind your own business"
Fornication and Adultery is encouraged by the People that re supposed to preach against it.
Somehow! undecided
what has religion got to do wit d topic
that is ao pple ignorantly start religious war.....
so Wat abt all d Alfa nd imams wit 3/4wifes still snatching some1 else only wife nko? agreed it wrong but its happening everywhere.
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by ichommy(m): 8:00am On Mar 16, 2017
nonix22:

Venice too far. Last time I visited colonou, my eye see plenty, even learnt that their husband's are really to love-vendor their wives out for a token. Smh

Nah wah O.
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by comos: 8:01am On Mar 16, 2017
fineboynl:

I have a nose that scent pussy that has been troubled even from distance. when this women walk by I scent the pussy oozing following their direction.

Lol , guy you wan use laughter kill me
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by ichommy(m): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2017
lebete3000:

bros abeg wetin dey kpa for Venice?

See U. grin
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by help3852: 8:12am On Mar 16, 2017
RE - Fineboynl - Things That He Has See Is Small - https://www.nairaland.com/3685319/re-fineboynl-things-he-see
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by help3852: 8:13am On Mar 16, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
what a world.
Somehow! undecided
no mind them

Read this https://www.nairaland.com/3685319/re-fineboynl-things-he-see

1 Like

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by simpleseyi: 8:15am On Mar 16, 2017
DickDastardly:

Very good my guy. My partner in adultery. Here is one adulterer supporting his fellow adulterers. Did Jesus say that the adulterous woman was innocent and a role model that should be emulated? God cannot be mocked, stop deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.