Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend (63097 Views)

Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi / Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport / Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by countsparrow: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2017
Make una no dey lie ontop mental illness, d guy is a murderer and they shouldnt waste time giving him a trial...

So if gal cheat on u, na to kill am, when no be say dem don amputate ur hand and leg u no fit toast again... Ptweeee* oloriburuku somebody

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by OLAFIMIX(f): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2017
Mental case
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Jabioro: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2017
ifyalways:
Dude is Yoruba not Igbo

Kal Ayomide, that's his name.

@Topic, stupid love. Why waste money and time on trial? Just kill him and close the chapter.
His name is Kalu, an igbo man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Elnino4ladies: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2017
Dem never kill the fool?

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Claessique1(f): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2017
Some people are fuhhnnnyyy,
unheard of!!!!
Bia Corper Boy, be careful ooo make you no go enter the wrong hands again.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by omobritiko: 11:29am On Mar 15, 2017
Am not a tribalist but if reverse is the case,those boys wey don flood alapa with Dem used laptop go don scatter this thread throwing shades as if they are cursed to hate.

Kalu guy should be dealt with,certainly jail for life...rip to the beautiful girl...it's so sad you got killed by a lunatic

4 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Chukwumeremeze(m): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2017
ifyalways:

Please show me o. I heard he's Kal Ayomide. Thank u.

Anyways, his tribe is irrelevant. He's a killer and deserves to be killed too

Even if he was my blood bro, He deserves to face the full penalties of breaking the law.

He never loved the poor lady from the onset, he simply was in LUST and his action to take a life is a glaring justification.

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by VellyG(m): 11:30am On Mar 15, 2017
ijustdey:

It was learnt that Kalu, an Igbo man
Please I beg you with the name of God. This nigga is Yoruba why tag him an Igbo man. His full name is Ayomide Kalu. His Dad is Yoruba. Pls correct that line

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by AngelicBeing: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2017
"" The Command Public Relations Officer, Wing Commander Emmanuel Iheoma would not speak on the incident. He insisted that the details would be made known on completion of investigation.
Our correspondent gathered that the accused would be court martialed, dismissed and handed over to police for civil legal action, and it has been reported that a psychiatric test process had started to determine Kalu’s mental health ""

@ the bold, no need for legal action and wasting months in the court, tie the bastard to a stake and fire him, nonsense, it serves him right, those who killed by the sword / gun should face the same, if she was cheating on you, why not dump her and move on, is she the only girl in the world, now his military career has come to an end, he brings shame to is family name and eventually he will be hanged, useless idiot.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by HeGeMon(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2017
Is that not why nnamdi kanu was caught in a hotel with an ashi
wizod:
Yorubas and cheating in a relationship is just like bread and butter

4 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by ollah2: 11:32am On Mar 15, 2017
wizod:

Perhaps I should write that Igbo and killing people is just like suya and garri.

Now it's written.
Did it change anything in my life or immediate surrounding? NO!

Dude, you are dead brainless.
Say NO to tribalism

10 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by chronique(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2017
Cheating in relationships always leading to nasty ends... That being said, I think the guy is a complete idiot. Why ruin your life by taking life that you cannot give? At the end of the day, he would also be killed and his entire life would be a waste. Inasmuch as his actions are not defensible, I'd urge a lot of people to learn from this and avoid having intimate relationship with people who are already dating someone else. There are lots of mentally unstable people out there and a few minutes sex isn't worth all the trouble.

11 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by TinaAnita(f): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2017
Love is not for the weak

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by VellyG(m): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2017
Jabioro:
His name is Kalu, an igbo man
The mum is Igbo while the dad is Yoruba
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by LordIsaac(m): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2017
Nice pre wedding or post wedding shots. To all the ladies out there who fall for public displays of affection, note that nothing is really as it seems.
And to say she left a cute airman for a coper...ha. To men out there, don't marry a flirt and don't kill a flirt. Just walk away.

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Ezedon(m): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2017
He did not deserve to live

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by tillaman(m): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2017
I was abt saying that too, their watch word is show no love, love will get you killed l, your only friend is your gun
wahles:
I tot relationship btwn personal was not allowed
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by hylyne(m): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2017
When did advertise this January intake...?

I didn't see it ooo
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by farous(m): 11:40am On Mar 15, 2017
Kalu did wrong and should be jailed for life.Though generally men especially igbos hate other men tasting their woman's stuff,but at the same time why did he go for a yoruba lady knowing quiet well that they including their married women hardly stay with one di..ck and that adultery and fornication is like food to them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by LordIsaac(m): 11:40am On Mar 15, 2017
I repeat, marriages forged in the heat of lust will NOT stand the tests of time!
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Neddstark: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2017
The corper guy tried o. Fought one of the biggest battles of life. Staying alive with a gun pointed at you

10 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by selfmadeboss: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2017
is it AIRFORCE1
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2017
stupidity, lucky corper. this generation and sex self

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2017
coward!
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by jeje123(m): 11:41am On Mar 15, 2017
wahles:
I tot relationship btwn personal was not allowed
Civillians are not ready to marry female personnel.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2017
yoruba woman and cheating in relationships. na God go help us.

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2017
What is his full name?

To be honest I know a lot of other tribes that enlisted in NA with Igbo names as well as names from a different tribe.

Until someone post his complete name and maybe pin point where exactly he is from, he could be from anywhere.

Moreover why did the writer have to say to Igbo boyfriend and Yoruba girlfriend as if there is no enough trouble in the polity.

NB: For those of you that would come to call me names, I would suggest you do your research about the fraud in the military recruitment exercises across the country. Don't worry it did not start today, it had been that way even before most you were born.

3 Likes

Kalu may naturally not be mentally unstable, but a cheating partner can make a sane man go haywire.
For Igbo boys out there, run from Yoruba woman! Cheating is their way of life, and it's not like they can even measure up to Igbo ladies in beauty, intelligence, or what have you.

4 Likes

farous:
Kalu did wrong and should be jailed for life.Though generally men especially igbos hate other men tasting their woman's stuff,but at the same time why did he go for a yoruba lady knowing quiet well that they including their married women hardly stay with one di..ck and that adultery and fornication is like food to them
hes Dad is yoruba and his mum igbo. so ur theory is baseless lol
Just like every other Nigerian men undecided
wizod:

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by selfmadeboss: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2017
northsydodds:
Yesterday's big win, paid out with no stress, See contact details below for today's sure 100% fixed game and thank me later.
AHBOBO shut up. if you have fixed numbers, give it to your family members. stop all this annoying scams

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp / Don Wanny's Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Declared Wanted. See Photos / Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.