Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend (63098 Views)

Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi / Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport / Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Jabioro: 11:43am On Mar 15, 2017
He is lunatics breeds,.He doesn't consider all what he went through before he became enlisted, commission and the beginning of his life carrier ..All he has at back of mind is women, toto and an extreme jealousy. Today no one would have knows you if have refrained taken that dastard step, surely if you are patient, take your carrier serous the world will stand for you with women falling on each other just for only you. I don't want to have an iota of pity for you... I knew what I pass through upon all I didn't make it to be one, ..Your beans is done.

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by AngelicBeing: 11:43am On Mar 15, 2017
illicit:
very stupid boy, how did he got enlisted self, they should have tried his temperament
Maybe man- knows- man or Oga at the top recommendation, most recruitment this days have vested interest, recommendations from Emirs, Generals, politicians , religious leaders before the rest slot is given to other candidates, that is why some of our officers are not professional in their engagement with civilians or members of the public, didn't you read about those idiots beating up a cripple man for wearing camouflage in the east sad

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by mkoabiola: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2017
Yoruba babes should not be dating this forgotten Biafra men.

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2017
LordIsaac:
Nice pre wedding or post wedding shots. To all the ladies out there who fall for public displays of affection, note that nothing is really as it seems.
And to say she left a cute airman for a coper...ha. To men out there, don't marry a flirt and don't kill a flirt. Just walk away.

lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Ayinke93(f): 11:47am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by sirusX(m): 11:47am On Mar 15, 2017
hucienda:
hmmm ... things some people think they do for 'luv'. He murdered her and damned the consequences.

He should face the full wrath of the law.
The gun jam, else he for throwey one bullet for his own brain

I don't think he planned on being around for the aftermath

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by kjhova(m): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2017
MasterofNL:

Nobody should talk of any useless psyachiatric test here please.

kalu is an eediot.

If he discovered that the girl was cheating on him the best thing to do was to quit the relationship and move on; not kill the poor girl.

Why do they intend to hand him over to the police? he should be executed immediately after the court martial.

Kalu should be executed cos there cannot be any other way to address this.

he should be hanged or kiiled by firing squd.

Nonsense!

Actually, under the laws of the Federation of Nigeria, only a competent court of law can pronounce the death sentence on anybody. What you proposed would amount to extra-judicial killing if carried out.

May we not see evil.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by ihimiray(m): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2017
wizod:
Yorubas and cheating in a relationship is just like bread and butter
you are very stupid and u lack sense, because she cheated is good enough reason to kill her abi
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by browniex: 11:49am On Mar 15, 2017
It is so easy to twist the neck of a cheating woman,because of anger and feeling of betrayal,but maturity is what gives you the wisdom to look beyond your anger and see the consuquences of the action you want to take. am still recovering from my own heartbreak,and was wise enough to let her go without causing a scene.

4 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by progress69: 11:50am On Mar 15, 2017
I have always warned corpers to always stay clear of female soldiers to who have known soldier bfs, even if they don't seem yo have one. That was how Nnamdi beat a corper up and almost threw him down from the first floor of his soldiers gf block if not for other soldiers that rushed to his rescue. His punishment then when 21days IHL.
The funny thing is when inside the barracks, soldiers like corpers, in fact many of them use Sir for corpers especially the female soldiers. But outside the barracks na another story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by sirusX(m): 11:51am On Mar 15, 2017
smackimorn:
All these corpers no dey fear again o grin

Yoruba women don't cheat because of money, it's their way of life. tongue if you like quote me.
Maybe the corper dey wield the rod of zeus? shocked

something must attract a woman...in this case, it can't be money from an otondo
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Jabioro: 11:52am On Mar 15, 2017
VellyG:

The mum is Igbo while the dad is Yoruba
Well tribalism not the issue I have with him, one thousand and one women are outside there that would love him.. My pain is many young guy are outside looking for such brilliant, bright and carrier opportunity yet God did permit it.. you have it, waste it on pussy Kai!

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by lamalang(m): 11:54am On Mar 15, 2017
See the kind people that they joining our military, people with psychiatric problems and they are not well check, that's why we have problems of military beating and torturing innocent people, most of them are psychos

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by mayoor15(m): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2017
VellyG:

Please I beg you with the name of God. This nigga is Yoruba why tag him an Igbo man. His full name is Ayomide Kalu. His Dad is Yoruba. Pls correct that line
Mumu no Yoruba man allows his son first name to be kalu.... Your brother messed up now you are denying him, we Yoruba's will condemn d act of d girl cos Yoruba's are not brought up as cheat and unfaithful, d reason why most igbo or ibo girls prefer Yoruba guys.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 15, 2017
grin so you kill her cos someone was tapping current illegally.. Ehm....see yah life....
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by sirusX(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2017
SmartMugu:
See better pikin wey this mad man just waste for other boys. She don waka, mus u mud her? Women plenty pass men, why not just replace her with someone else? You no sabi toast ba?
Is it by force by fire?
No woman is tied to a man...as long as there's no marriage contract

He could have just walked away...despite the betrayal, recognizing that there are plenty of fishes & sharks in the sea (he should ask navy men)

Anywayz, it's obvious he couldn't handle the cheating partner and had to do something to retaliate in a way that would hurt her badly

I'm guessing what occupied his thoughts were; if I can't have her to myself, no one else will

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by bigsmoke2(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2017
wizod:
Yorubas and cheating in a relationship is just like bread and butter
Na pap full your skull. No brain

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Flamezreal(m): 11:59am On Mar 15, 2017
When you want to react exactly how they do it in movie , this is wha is obtainable. The suicide note though. lipsrsealed
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by wizjid69: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
ijustdey:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/-air-force-personnel-carefully-planned-murder-of-girlfriend/189219.html

What an idiot! He has just thrown his life away and destroyed another life throwing both families into turmoil!
If he had decided to breakup with his girlfriend over her infidelity that would have made more sense. He should have been mature enough to look elsewhere for love because her actions showed that she was not in love with him and so she was not worth his anger.
He will now regret this action for the rest of his life (assuming he doesn't get the death sentence ).
With his gun he ended both his and his girlfriends life. A very foolish act.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Donjazzy12(m): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
ijustdey:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/-air-force-personnel-carefully-planned-murder-of-girlfriend/189219.html

But some women are pure evil, so all these while she was smiling at him, she was actually fucking the Corper?

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Kingkamba(m): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=HarkymTheOracle post=54609016][/quote]Yoruba and cheating are friends. they like cheating a lot .
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Divay22(f): 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
The world will be shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I wasn't o
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
deflover:
So much rubbish happens when kids starts to test the cherry too early

But they are old enough to carry guns? Are you saying that pussay is more dangerous than gun?

grin grin grin
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by handsomenonny(m): 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
ifyalways:

Please show me o. I heard he's Kal Ayomide. Thank u.

Anyways, his tribe is irrelevant. He's a killer and deserves to be killed too
na hausa people say na kalu, that why their chewstick with eye glass use zombie keep our nnamdi 4 prison
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
You Guys blaming the soldier guy.... I pity all of nna... The day you will be in his shoe.... Na for here we go read your story a something similar happened to a close frnd of mine some times ago I was the one that advised him to vent his anger by forgiving her but make sure he nack one of the girl sibling ..it worked like magic cos the girl nearly killed her self ...why commit your self over a hoe... EOD.... Next topic

6 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Kingkamba(m): 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
cheating is yoruba 's culture.

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by coachavilla(f): 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
God help is o nothing wet person no go see/hear.
Check out mypaylounge.com its hot its new, it paying and pairing instantly with automatic bitcoin payment confirmation.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by poshbrave(m): 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
deflover:

Are u sure about his tribe
Cos we saw a picture of him a few days back with a name tag saying KALU
D idiots stayed close to my barrack in abj where he was assisted to join d force last year or there abt finish his
Sec sch at govt day Bwari I guess an igbo boy who love anything under skirt according to his friends.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by deflover(m): 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Vorpal:

But they are old enough to carry guns? Are you saying that pussay is more latent than gun?

grin grin grin

Oga yes
Pussy brought the downfall of man
From pussy we got jealousy
Hate
The trigger only did what the pussy directed his Brian to do

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Okuda(m): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lol. because of kitty that smells like sardine at least once a while.....the girl sef no fine her head be like rubber buckate.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Bimpe29: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
She gone too soon. That's pathetic. The guy is an evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp / Don Wanny's Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Declared Wanted. See Photos / Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.