Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend (63092 Views)

Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi / Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport / Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
His colleagues may have informed him that his bae is cheating on him.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Pomlord(m): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
grin i like that sober look.

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
progress69:
I have always warned corpers to always stay clear of female soldiers to who have known soldier bfs, even if they don't seem yo have one. That was how Nnamdi beat a corper up and almost threw him down from the first floor of his soldiers gf block if not for other soldiers that rushed to his rescue. His punishment then when 21days IHL.
The funny thing is when inside the barracks, soldiers like corpers, in fact many of them use Sir for corpers especially the female soldiers. But outside the barracks na another story.
...but temptation inside barracks though, i still remember tombola nights at NARH Yaba then lipsrsealed
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by jiorhemen(m): 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
wahles:
I tot relationship btwn personal was not allowed
In the military, they have two cadres, the commissioned officers cadre and the non-commissioned officers cadre. What isn't allowed is relationship between the commissioned officers and non- commissioned officers. But in the case of these two people, they both belong to the non-commissioned officers cadre, so they can date and marry each other.

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
countsparrow:
Make una no dey lie ontop mental illness, d guy is a murderer and they shouldnt waste time giving him a trial...

So if gal cheat on u, na to kill am, when no be say dem don amputate ur hand and leg u no fit toast again... Ptweeee* oloriburuku somebody
He go even get finer babe cos of his profession.The babe no Behind like that.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
cyrilamx:
Easier said than done. Love or lust is an emotional cum spiritual thing. It not easy to take a walk esp when one has invested in such emotionally. History is replete with tragic love tales. If takin a walk was that easy, Romeo wouldn't had fought and killed Paris because of Juliet. While not condoning the action of Kalu, the lady erred by putting to test the emotion of her lover. We all different psychologically.

Yeah u onto something.
She was fooling around and rubbing it in his face, hence the "wicked witch" tag.

If only he knew better than to put her on a pedestal.
She was never yours, Kalu.
It was just your turn.

Now look watchyu done.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
deflover:

Sex is a powerful force
Take away sex
And the problem of the world is half solved if not fully solved self.

Man was designed to control his emotions but with sex in play he becomes a lesser being.

Thats a sad reality that has been played in the life of men. Only because God thought it being lonely was not good of man.

Another reality men are finding it hard to swallow, are we to say no matter how strong a man is,wise or invincible, there is always going to be a woman who has some form of power over him making her his weakness? in some men case, it may be women?

it reminds me of a saying i read when i was just a boy, "honest men marry soon, wise men not at all'. i never quite understood it until i became of age.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by cruz419(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
This is wat happens wen u allow a lady take control of ur senses ,, u could habe had so many other beautiful ladies ot dere just because of one u destroyed ur own life ,,,well enjoy ur miserable life while it last!!! U caused it
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by aAK1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
No woman is worth my life. If you cheat and
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by logica(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another Igbo person betrayed by the Yoruba and then goes on to react Irrationally very reminiscent of Ojukwu who felt betrayed by the Yorubas and went on to act Irrationally in declaring a pre mature succession .Hmmmm
LOL. Yorubas owed Ojukwu nothing. Acting irrationally was part of his genetic make-up. It was what it was.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Salihu00(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
if a Northerner did this the comments would be about illiteracy, but since it's done by the other ppl from the other region the comments are deffer. Nairalanders i am observing the high level of una hypocrisy with my only one eye.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
TinaAnita:
Love is not for the weak
If you like double date.No learn lesson.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by jimb(m): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
wahles:

help me imagine oo,
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by progress69: 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
Oktoberfest:

...but temptation inside barracks though, i still remember tombola nights at NARH Yaba then lipsrsealed

Lol. U sabi Tombola....

Hahahahaha.

Officers nor det take am play o.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by nwaiwucharles(m): 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chai! ground don chop somtin oo, so na ground chop dis beautiful, sexy nd tall girl, ground de enjoy oo, any wey shaa, p.r.i abi na r.i.p, kalu should be killed simple, i no knw y dem de prolong matter
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by doskie(m): 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Person that could kill that girl like that could have easily killed any other person even his commander. Better check the heads of every other person carrying guns.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Weak emotion na b.astard!...it almost made me pull same stewpid stunt on some cheating b*itch way back.....thank God i didn't.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wasted life....Young promising girl and boy. The girl is dead and the guy will definitely be sentenced to death.

Sad love story.

But the babe na wah for her oh, just carry youth corper come sleep for her room when her bobo dey showcase her love to everyone.

The Bobo for just go find another lady youth corper and do TDB with too not taking it to the extreme, abi na the girl disvirgin("flower" it sounds feminine) the boy?
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by doskie(m): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
jiorhemen:

In the military, they have two cadres, the commissioned officers cadre and the non-commissioned officers cadre. What isn't allowed is relationship between the commissioned officers and non- commissioned officers. But in the case of these two people, they both belong to the non-commissioned officers cadre, so they can date and marry each other.
wow.... Why is a relationship between a non-commissioned and a commissioned officer not allowed. I'm just knowing this for the first time.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by deflover(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Vorpal:

Thats a sad reality that has been played in the life of men. Only because God thought it being lonely was not good of man.

Another reality men are finding it hard to swallow, are we to say no matter how strong a man is,wise or invincible, there is always going to be a woman who has some form of power over him making her his weakness? in some men case, it may be women?

it reminds me of a saying i read when i was just a boy, "honest men marry soon, wise men not at all'. i never quite understood it until i became of age.

The word MAN contained male and female
When God brought out the female part of man from his being
That's where we lost it

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by nnamdijoy(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
bestman09:
Why , for God's sake will you kill because of a woman But the lady is a real OLOSHO! Bringing another man to pass the night in her house, in the same barracks where her supposed lover stays. Things that some women do...

The lady made the worst mistake by double dating or sleeping with another guy, or messing aroung with some other guys, knowing very well that her man is truly and so much in love with her, also everyone in the camp or barrack or wherever knows that she's in a serious relationship stuff with this co-officer..... But this so called officer shouldn't av killed the one you lovedddddddd..... Hmmmmmmm na wa...
Women and ladies be faithful to your partners.....you know those partners that can do otherwise because they love you....(but not to kill you oooo but maybe to break the intruders head...

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by 2b400: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Coolgent(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
chai KALU undecided.
RIP Sister this wl serve as deterrant to others
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by PenisCaP: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
nnamdijoy:

The lady made the worst mistake by double dating or sleeping with another guy, or messing aroung with some other guys, knowing very well that her man is truly and so much in love with her, also everyone in the camp or barrack or wherever knows that she's in a serious relationship stuff with this co-officer..... But this so called officer shouldn't av killed the one you lovedddddddd..... Hmmmmmmm na wa...
Women and ladies be faithful to your partners.....you know those partners that can do otherwise because they love you....(but not to kill you oooo but maybe to break the intruders head...

Hmm It seems u know them more.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by 9jatatafo(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
wahles:

You are very correct but everything in Nigeria is twisted!
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
deflover:

The word MAN contained male and female
When God brought out the female part of man from his being
That's where we lost it

lmao!

Thats very true. Thinking of it that way, one will feel compelled to wait for bone of his bone.

At least your own bone no fit fuvk you up, hopefully sha.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by doskie(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
With what he was carrying on his mind, if he didn't kill that girl, he would have still killed someone when he got to his post as long as the gun was with him.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by ibabkr(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
ibabkr:

The dude is Igbo from Asia state....
ifyalways:
Dude is Yoruba not Igbo

Kal Ayomide, that's his name.

@Topic, stupid love. Why waste money and time on trial? Just kill him and close the chapter.
The dude is Igbo from Abia state....
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by doskie(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
The youth corp member
should be arrested tp give his own account of the story. How did the guy get access to the room. Did she beg before she died?
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by EAZY2422(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
that why i like myself.the moment i observe my lady cheating on me i won't complain.not even for once.i'll just start cheating as well and make it very obvious to you.i cannot kill someone or kill myself cos of some unfaithful biatch...foolish boi
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by VellyG(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
mayoor15:
Mumu no Yoruba man allows his son first name to be kalu.... Your brother messed up now you are denying him, we Yoruba's will condemn d act of d girl cos Yoruba's are not brought up as cheat and unfaithful, d reason why most igbo or ibo girls prefer Yoruba guys.
Must u insult just to buttress your point ? Why not take ur time and visit his Facebook page to find for info about him. Bastardd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.