Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend (63095 Views)

Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi / Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport / Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by naturefellow(m): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
ifyalways:
Dude is Yoruba not Igbo
Didn't you read the text So what then, if he's Yoruba? Or is this another half-assed attempt to incite ethic hate? Better watch it!
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Came: 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
The yeye girl finally realize say she no fit marry okoro... Toying with people's emotion is bad.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by ifyalways(f): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
naturefellow:
Didn't you read the text So what then, if he's Yoruba? Or is this another half-assed attempt to incite ethic hate? Better watch it!
Get lost. Aboa
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by ngmgeek(m): 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
He is Yoruba. No He is Igbo. Bla bla bla. Nonsense. Because he is evil and a killer.

If he is the first Nigerian to enter space, you will all be fighting to claim him lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by buffalowings: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
so many fine chicks on nl

bloody fool nigga
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by cutedela: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
Such a loss for the Nation and the family of the girl. For the young lady to opt for a civilian(corps member)even when there is a uniform man(kalu)in her life should have been a sign for kalu to understand that he is not good enough for the lady.Instead of working on himself he rather ended the girl's life in cruelty and made attempt to end the copper's life as well. He must be made to face the full wrath of the law without ignominy or compromise. The lady was foolish to have dated two guys at the same time with both in the same environment as such in such a time as that.R.I.P to the dead
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by omoasero(m): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
siddoggg:
Oloshious fella.

some of us will actually do more than what dis guy has done if we r in his position. if you have been in a similar situation you will understand d guy's pain. Am not saying he did the right thing but if you ask me a million times, I will sure tell you the *lady* deserved that.

*I have been there*
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by 9jatatafo(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Too bad!!!
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by comodo: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another Igbo person betrayed by the Yoruba and then goes on to react Irrationally very reminiscent of Ojukwu who felt betrayed by the Yorubas and went on to act Irrationally in declaring a pre mature succession .Hmmmm

Since when Ayomide become Igbo name again
Full name: Ayomide Fumiyiwa, Kali,,,
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by henribj(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
these girls ain't loyal...
imagine sleeping with another man right under the guys nose...
women !!!
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Olu317(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
deflover:

Sex is a powerful force
Take away sex
And the problem of the world is half solved if not fully solved self.

Man was designed to control his emotions but with sex in play he becomes a lesser being.
Are you sure? Real man don't chase after ladies yssuq but after immortality. Choice in life is a determinant factor. Some men have achieved IMMORTALITY. KALU got into the military without knowing the WORTH of being a MILITARY SERVICE PERSONNEL. This is a service a lot want to try their hands on and never had the opportunity. And here we have a disgraceful YOUNG man to his FAMILY name with NO BRAIN. HE will ROT with GUILT even if he didn't end up being given death penalty.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
wizjid69:

What an idiot! He has just thrown his life away and destroyed another life throwing both families into turmoil!
If he had decided to breakup with his girlfriend over her infidelity that would have made more sense. He should have been mature enough to look elsewhere for love because her actions showed that she was not in love with him and so she was not worth his anger.
He will now regret this action for the rest of his life (assuming he doesn't get the death sentence ).
With his gun he ended both his and his girlfriends life. A very foolish act.
Bro I just tire from his facebook pics I saw other preety females he had as course mates, leave the cheating dam and move on to another free and available coursemate. I mean is life hard.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by kushme: 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
poshbrave:

D idiots stayed close to my barrack in abj where he was assisted to join d force last year or there abt finish his
Sec sch at govt day Bwari I guess an igbo boy who love anything under skirt according to his friends.

This here, is the root of the issue. The desire of being very thirsty to hit a live hole(female). He mistook his Lust (anything under skirt) for love. He later developed a fear of loss of love..exhibiting a strong symptom of jealousy. Being suspicious of everyone around her.

Such people can never be rational when vagina dey the matter...

The thirsty pvssy murderer of a Soldier won't get anymore fvcks . I mean, the same dumb reason he killed for..

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by TinaAnita(f): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Love Machine:
If you like double date.No learn lesson.

Coman kill me if I double date. mumu

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Jaideyone(m): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another Igbo person betrayed by the Yoruba and then goes on to react Irrationally very reminiscent of Ojukwu who felt betrayed by the Yorubas and went on to act Irrationally in declaring a pre mature succession .Hmmmm
ipob flaty so your oju iku didn't have a back up plan before deciding on secession? why start a fight you can't fight alone? ibos begging for Yoruba support since 1960. shame on the cowardly oju iku

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by okeyben10: 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jode:
Na so dat corpse,sorry corps member for take die because of woman.... In other news,see the conversation between a pupil and his teacher.....
Pupil-is it good to flog someone for what he did not do?....
Teacher-No,why did u ask?....
Pupil-i did not do my assigment..
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
TinaAnita:

Coman kill me if I double date. mumu
You are already doing it.Na your bf emotion I dey pity.Make una dey break heart upandan.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by pobosky20(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
That's d problem when you watch too much telenovela/telemundo.

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Olu317:
Are you sure? Real man don't chase after ladies yssuq but after immortality. Choice in life is a determinant factor. Some men have achieved IMMORTALITY. KALU got into the military without knowing the WORTH of being a MILITARY SERVICE PERSONNEL. This is a service a lot want to try their hands on and never had the opportunity. And here we have a disgraceful YOUNG man to his FAMILY name with NO BRAIN. HE will ROT with GUILT even if he didn't end up being given death penalty.
He didn't struggle to get it that is why.I believe he succeeded automatically at one trial.His godfather is strong.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by TinaAnita(f): 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
Love Machine:
You are already doing it.Na your bf emotion I dey pity.

As if I'm the only one he is dating. I'm not doing anything anyways. However, double dating isn't a crime the last time I checked. If you can't share your girl with another dude then go pay her bride price and take full possession of her.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by tmgold007(f): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
wahles:
I tot relationship btwn personal was not allowed
EVERYTHING DON change SINCE CHANGE DON DEY INVOLVE
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
TinaAnita:

As if I'm the only one he is dating. I'm not doing anything anyways. However, double dating isn't a crime the last time I checked. If you can't share your girl with another dude then go pay her bride price and take full possession of her.
ehen!He nodey give you allawee?With this your statement I no go ever fall in fall.Na pay as you go I go dey do.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by TinaAnita(f): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
Came:
The yeye girl finally realize say she no fit marry okoro... Toying with people's. emotion is bad.

They were just boyfriend and girlfriend. If he wanted her so badly what stopped him from marrying her right away? There is no justifiable reason for his action anyway.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by olabolawasiu(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
ifyalways:

Please show me o. I heard he's Kal Ayomide. Thank u.

Anyways, his tribe is irrelevant. He's a killer and deserves to be killed too
Why bring tribe when u knw is not relevant? Irrespective of where his from, try to condemn the act not the tribe.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by jidobaba(m): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
opal4real:
Wasted life....Young promising girl and boy. The girl is dead and the guy will definitely be sentenced to death.

Sad love story.

But the babe na wah for her oh, just carry youth corper come sleep for her room when her bobo dey showcase her love to everyone.

The Bobo for just go find another lady youth corper and do TDB with too not taking it to the extreme, abi na the girl disvirgin("flower" it sounds feminine) the boy?

Probably. Or she may have been the more sexually experienced one. Either way, she had the higher sexual marketplace value in the relationship.
To be fair, I believe the AMC was 'bravely' going to turn the gun on himself, after dispatching with the corps member boyfriend, but alas the gun jammed. All these Army Regulation rifles sef. AK47 nor fit disappoint like that.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Olu317(m): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
Love Machine:
He didn't struggle to get it that is why.I believe he succeeded automatically at one trial.His godfather is strong.
I agree with you totally. He is a disgrace to manhood. Perhaps, the weakling was on drug or something to have pulled the trigger. I won't be surprised if his blood sample test for a high level of Codeine combined with Khat(African salad).
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Edusouls(m): 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
ifyalways:
I've doubled checked @ deflover. He's definitely Igbo, probably Abia.

Shame on him
no shame on him for what? it was so unfortunate that he fall inlove with a snake girl from yoruba land, i dont know why igbo guys date these naturaly loose and very flirty yoruba girls.... sorryt my fellow man it was just bad luck...sorry..
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Olu317(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
grin
jidobaba:
Probably. Or she may have been the more sexually experienced one. Either way, she had the higher sexual marketplace value in the relationship.
To be fair, I believe the AMC was 'bravely' going to turn the gun on himself, after dispatching with the corps member boyfriend, but alas the gun jammed. All these Army Regulation rifles sef. AK47 nor fit disappoint like that.
grin
jidobaba:
You aren't even near it. Jammed quel? He is a bloody coward. He loves life. And wouldn't want to die.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by fullblast(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Google up Adekunle Fajuyi and find out more about yorubas
SalamRushdie:
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Edusouls(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
igbo boys please heed this serious warning: we have our culture, we have very tight and strict way of life relating to sexual issues and promiscuity.. it dosent apply to other peoples cultures, some certain tribe in this country are very promiscuos and loose they behave like dogs when it comes to sexual issues and it is there way to life... date an igbo born and brought up lady for your own safety...
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by donem: 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
jidobaba:
That's what the ACM was about doing, but his FN FAL assault rifle let him down, before he could effect a Jam correction, he was seized by AP's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp / Don Wanny's Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Declared Wanted. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.