Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend (63094 Views)

Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi / Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport / Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by deflover(m): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
poshbrave:

D idiots stayed close to my barrack in abj where he was assisted to join d force last year or there abt finish his
Sec sch at govt day Bwari I guess an igbo boy who love anything under skirt according to his friends.

Oh na all these small boys for Abuja wey no get respect
No wonder

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by konoplyanka: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
Gloryfox:
hes Dad is yoruba and his mum igbo. so ur theory is baseless lol
where did you get that from?
kalu is his sawname
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
deflover:

Oga yes
Pussy brought the downfall of man
From pussy we got jealousy
Hate
The trigger only did what the pussy directed his Brian to do

Talk about pussy power.....lol

But are you saying a man not enthralled by the devices of the pussy is close to being god on earth? And the only thing stopping him from being a full fledged god, is immortality?
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by yinkslinks(m): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dude actually looks yoruba cus dey are known touts.
ifyalways:

Please show me o. I heard he's Kal Ayomide. Thank u.

Anyways, his tribe is irrelevant. He's a killer and deserves to be killed too

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
smackimorn:
All these corpers no dey fear again o grin

Yoruba women don't cheat because of money, it's their way of life. tongue if you like quote me.

You know them wella..

their common slogan for cheating...."understanding lo mata" in translation , Understanding is what matters .

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Abeg can we say God saved that Corp member knowing fully well he just finished commiting fornication with the female soldier..... God is merciful or Mother luck ?
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Borntolead123: 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
wizod:
Yorubas and cheating in a relationship is just like bread and butter

Some post & idiocy are like bread and butter.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by MMMscam: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
wizod:
Yorubas and cheating in a relationship is just like bread and butter

And we know igbos are likely the descendants of the crossbreed between the gigantopithecus gorilla and the paleolithic homo habilis. So dating an igbo man is somewhat tantamount to dating a wild animal. Too bad she learned this truth the hard way that igbo boys are the real animals in human skin. Igbo boys and barbarism in relationships are like insanity and a mad man. Crazy people!

6 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by bamisefarms: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
See signature

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
MasterofNL:

Nobody should talk of any useless psyachiatric test here please.

kalu is an eediot.

If he discovered that the girl was cheating on him the best thing to do was to quit the relationship and move on; not kill the poor girl.

Why do they intend to hand him over to the police? he should be executed immediately after the court martial.

Kalu should be executed cos there cannot be any other way to address this.

he should be hanged or kiiled by firing squd.

Nonsense!

is that what the constitution says or you are just being emotional
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by adecz: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
No matter the love & dedication you
show your Yoruba gf, if your are not Yoruba
she MUST two time you with a Yoruba guy.
Its their nature, but lover boy KANU did not know :/

If I dey lie, make I naked baff. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Fkforyou(m): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
We all should not be quick to judge him, emotions cloud judgement, not everyone is emotionally tough to handle certain situations as we especially when they are inexperienced.

That doesn't negate the fact that his actual were horrible though.

Omo...I won't lie sometimes it's fun when you know how to play the game. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by deflover(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Vorpal:

Talk about pussy power.....lol

But are you saying a man not enthralled by the devices of the pussy is close to being god on earth? And the only thing stopping him from being a full fledged god, is immortality?

Sex is a powerful force
Take away sex
And the problem of the world is half solved if not fully solved self.

Man was designed to control his emotions but with sex in play he becomes a lesser being.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by duchess02(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
wahles:
I tot relationship btwn personal was not allowed
Btw officers n recruits i.e officers cannot date soldiers
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
Say no to fake love, but do not murder!
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
ifyalways:

If his tribe is irrelevant , why bring it up in the first place
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Paretomaster(m): 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Flattinoes, what ya say!.? one of u have did d unthinkable, and like his mentor, couldn't pull the trigger on himself or use d rope....

I recommend death by anti aircraft machine gun.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hoes will be hoes, u can't call a spade a hoe grin
B!atch got what she deserved.
Never mess with a soldier's heart(he's used to pulling the trigger)

Hope any girl currently cheating should take a hint......u never can tell, the next bullet might just be urs.
Semper fi. Kisses

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by cooljoe(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
all ds youth corpers sef. do us a favour nd scrap dat scheme already
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by persius555(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
Seems the military now recruit indiscriminately. How did two emotionally unstable lovebirds get into the airforce.

Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by kjhova(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
Crime of passion remains one of the most sorry situation to be involved with in criminology followed by vendetta.

In both cases, the perpetrator feels burning justification for the criminal act and often even expect to be praised for it by society.

Many moons later, after all of the vile adrenaline has been slowly sqeuezed out, reality sets in and they always realize ever so painfully late that they have thrown their lives away!!

He is damned!!

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
Kingkamba:
Yoruba and cheating are friends. they like cheating a lot .

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by SaintNemesis(f): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
Very stupid comment. If women are evil then men are more evil. Is it men that don't cheat and smile at their babes and wives? You mean women are stronger to bear such from men without carrying a gun to kill like OJC/Kalu.
What goes for the goose should also go for the gander
Donjazzy12:

But some women are pure evil, so all these while she was smiling at him, she was actually fucking the Corper?
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by cyrilamx(m): 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Easier said than done. Love or lust is an emotional cum spiritual thing. It not easy to take a walk esp when one has invested in such emotionally. History is replete with tragic love tales. If takin a walk was that easy, Romeo wouldn't had fought and killed Paris because of Juliet. While not condoning the action of Kalu, the lady erred by putting to test the emotion of her lover. We all different psychologically.
MasterofNL:

Nobody should talk of any useless psyachiatric test here please.

kalu is an eediot.

If he discovered that the girl was cheating on him the best thing to do was to quit the relationship and move on; not kill the poor girl.

Why do they intend to hand him over to the police? he should be executed immediately after the court martial.

Kalu should be executed cos there cannot be any other way to address this.

he should be hanged or kiiled by firing squd.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by PenisCaP: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
woodcook:
What is his full name?

To be honest I know a lot of other tribes that enlisted in NA with Igbo names as well as names from a different tribe.

Until someone post his complete name and maybe pin point where exactly he is from, he could be from anywhere.

Moreover why did the writer have to say to Igbo boyfriend and Yoruba girlfriend as if there is no enough trouble in the polity.

NB: For those of you that would come to call me names, I would suggest you do your research about the fraud in the military recruitment exercises across the country. Don't worry it did not start today, it had been that way even before most you were born.

Dont mind them brother this is exactly wat i was thinking..
That line is very irrelevant...
Its The media has been designed to spit igbos.
Im sure if ther story were d other way round they wont state their tribe like that.
There were some news i read here they report like that.

Like the news of 5yoruba boy dat kidnapped an igbo business woman and dehumanized her.
They hide the oringin of the woman.

Even the news 2 yoruba teachers dat moslested a 14year female for several months.
The little gal was an igbo gal from enugu.

But they didnt state that.
Its a pity
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Pomlord(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Kalu looking like a kid in 2012

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by iykenathan162(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
I'm not surprised is only a yoruba woman that can marry four to ten men at the same time. Go and give account of how u spend yr life on earth olosh....

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Odkosh: 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
bestman09:
Why , for God's sake will you kill because of a woman But the lady is a real OLOSHO! Bringing another man to pass the night in her house, in the same barracks where her supposed lover stays. Things that some women do...
stop talking nonsense. he be her husband. they said dey started dating in January, so do you know if she has bin dating the guy before the killer kalu.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by PenisCaP: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
cyrilamx:
Easier said than done. Love or lust is an emotional cum spiritual thing. It not easy to take a walk esp when one has invested in such emotionally. History is replete with tragic love tales. If takin a walk was that easy, Romeo wouldn't had fought and killed Paris because of Juliet. While not condoning the action of Kalu, the lady erred by putting to test the emotion of her lover. We all different psychologically.

GBAM!!
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Kingspin(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
ifyalways:

The writer have achieve his/her aim here. Bringing tribe into our mind rather than condemning the act. RIP in peace two lovers.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Guestlander: 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Why are these akpu munching beasts trying to assassinate the character of this unfortunate girl. If Yoruba girls are cheaters is the penalty for cheating a summary execution?
Nothing can justify what that lunatic did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.