Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

"Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo (83556 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by esosuo: 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
So na licking dey activate the otomokpo abi
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
your so called Man of God cannot come out to defend himself and you people just believe him because he said he's a man of God....I thought we have gone pass this level of gullibility

How do you want him to defend himself? He has clearly told you guys that all she's saying is a lie..

The lady promised to tender evidence yet none have shown to us,why not ask the lady to quit talking and do the needful..

It's good to hear from both sides, and we have heard from both side and one promise to tender evidence to proof that she is right, why can't you tell her to do so?

I just pray you don't find yourself in this kind of situation, where someone is accusing you of something without solid evidence, then you will knw how it feels...
I'm not supporting anybody, I'm only trying to be objective.

4 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by zainmaxwell(m): 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
They yaff kill English. 1. Don’t dare talk in front of my back. 2. Stop making noise like empty sardine tins of milk. 3. Take 5cm wire of my length. 4. All of you stand in a straight circle. 5. Be quiet, the principal is just passing away. (If I hear) 6. I have 3 daughters, they are all girls. ( chai! ) 7. Did you see me on the radio yesterday? ( climbing radio or what ? ) 8. Both of the 3 of you, get out of my class. .... Mtcheew 9. The son of the man is a boy. ... 10. This is your permanent place, sit here for the mean time. *sighs# 11.Take the lead and follow me. ( ayam not understanding) 12. I would rather kill myself than commit suicide. 13. She is a boy. ( yeeeee) 14. I saw you last night early this morning. # you say# ( # sighs ) 15. I come to your house today, you didnt dey house. 16. Please increase the volume of the window, heat is happening to me. ( oyinbo) 17. Open the tap to the loudest. ( yeeeepa) 18. I saw you here and i see you there, are u twice? 19. Heat is doing me.⚔ 20. I see your father, he is a man .... See english 21. I lyk d taste of the smell am hearing. ( ki lo n so ?) 22. Look at her eyes is entering my food. 23. I cannot come and go and die.. 24. Open the window let the atmosphere come in ( atmosphere ke ? ) 25. If you see your ID card can u resemble it ( *faints*) 26. Remove your self from the center and come to the middle *flabbergasted* # iyaffdie

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by dragonking3: 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Donshegxy10:
Nigerians sha, why defend a man of God when he can defend himself.
I don't even trust my family not to talk of a man I don't know, that is only human, who can make mistakes.
gullible people
So anybody that goes to make a video is right abi? Why can't you use your head and ask why this girl is yet to take this issue to court.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by IBROHIM: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
INTROVERT:
why is she always dressed like a hooe
because she is, and the apostle is her partner!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by CelestineNelson: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
AND SO WHAT.?
[color=#006600][/color
AND SO WHAT.?
IT IS ONLY A FOOL THAT WILL LISTEN TO YOUR INCESSANT BLASPHEMING HEADLINES...IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW; COUNTING OTHER PEOPLE SIN
DOES NOT MAKE YOU A SAINT.....AND IF I MAY ASK, WHAT DID YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE? WITH ALL THIS CORRUPT ALLEGATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN RAINING AGAINST THE CLERIC?
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Tompeters(m): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
So this fool means that she is also in auchi cos he preaches every Sunday in church.... So olodo means to say she is in Canada and also in auchi at the same time abi....

Ur lies eh... God go help yu sha...

IF yu say anytime he preaches, he has to lick you so he can speak in tongues, that means yu were never in Canada....

3 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by buffalowings: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
ritababe:

only an idiot will believe her before.
eewo

oya come

I wan use my tongue lipsrsealed
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by bolamp(m): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
selfmadeboss:
does she know that too much of everything is bad?
yes we all supported you when you came out.
yes i know that pastor Bleep you,
yes i know you are paid by some politicians to blackmail him since they know he actually bleeped you,
yes i know you benefited before and you are even benefiting more now.
but for now, we support the apostle.
we no care weather he Bleep you, lick you or rape you.
na wetin sef, if care is not taken, ur olosho toto sef dey smell.
what is so special about u sef.
infact Bleep you and Bleep the people paying you t do this shit
[color=#006600]

Please speak for yourself... Pastors are supposed to be role models to the soceity... and when allegations are made against them, we should allow them speak for themselves... not just rush into taking sides

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mortiple:
So ...

I get it ... your body (that he licked) inspired the tongue he spoke?

But where are the photos, bank statements, etc you promised to tender as evidence?

Not until you provide a convincing evidence, I will not believe you.
may your days be long.

3 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Benekruku(m): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
Trying to imagine a bald Sulaiman nodding Otobo, and all I can do is just grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by 9jatatafo(m): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
Let he without a sin cast the first stone. I hope all these are nothing but the truth
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Claessique1(f): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
why is this girl so desperate
Somebody Help her
She needs a psychologist for real
She might not know
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by dannyoh: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
See bitch this your film na married again weh no they finish.we have heard the whole story over and over again.see if you dont have any thing new, you can feature another pastor and prolong the film.

. just tell us that pastors collect power from you.

. Msteeeeeewwwwww. Gerara here men.

Next.

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
I am not surprise,,,,apostle sule is not the first,,,,,many pastors has been caught in such act... n stop calling someone a man of God cos God's only knows who is d true man of God
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
lovelygurl:

How come you know that? Are you God?
no I'm nt God. Remember Jesus was betrayed.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Papalet17: 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
seriously dis apostle matter is small thing. either it's true or not. what will apostle be doing with dis kind of a lady in d first place if not dat he is stupid nd d followers are mumu. No matter wat dis is not suppose to happen. Why can't any lady come out nd say pastor adeboye is having a secret affair wit her, No u can't hear dat cus Adeboye maintained his stand not like dat idiot fool. Christians be wise. dey don dey use una brain chop kulikuli
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Edusouls(m): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
my brothers and sisters there is fire on the mountain run run run...omega fire ministries is now really on fire...
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by ikhuoria2(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
Tompeters:
So this fool means that she is also in auchi cos he preaches every Sunday in church.... So olodo means to say she is in Canada and also in auchi at the same time abi....

Ur lies eh... God go help yu sha...

IF yu say anytime he preaches, he has to lick you so he can speak in tongues, that means yu were never in Canada....
this is one of the few sensible comments i've seen so far in this thread ...the rest baseless comments ...i dont know who made your brains....
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
samijay8:
Prophet who respect themselves. we aren't in the Hebrew years. So any pastor fucking any hole, spending yafunyafun tithes money on ashawo na man of God
and u believed the accusations?
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
If this woman is lying against a genuine man of God, she would have been confessing by now.

I submit there's element of truth in what she says, but why is she speaking now, what happened.

Why should apostle dip his tongue in a vagina and then speak to his congregation, chai. Another way of spreading STDs through tongues.

Smooching in tongues. angry

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by tylersam(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
this girl na stupid bastard olosho.....shes solely bent on tarnishing this mans image. Am begining to suspect this whole thing being a set up.....
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by ikhuoria2(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Papalet17:
seriously dis apostle matter is small thing. either it's true or not. what will apostle be doing with dis kind of a lady in d first place if not dat he is stupid nd d followers are mumu. No matter wat dis is not suppose to happen. Why can't any lady come out nd say pastor adeboye is having a secret affair wit her, No u can't hear dat cus Adeboye maintained his stand not like dat idiot fool. Christians be wise. dey don dey use una brain chop kulikuli
this is what you call being wise?...do you know what a scandal is?
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
lalasticlala:
"Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Climbing The Pulpit To Preach So He Can Speak In Tongues" - Stepanie Otobo

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/the-things-stephanie-otobo-alleged-in.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_MGOOe1ML8
picture or idonbilivit
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
IamJix:
It's either this Lady is lying or the So called apostle had something with her.
I refuse to be carried away with religion.
too fake to be real....
To alot of her revelations she is lying. No man will expose that much to a side chick no matter how good sex with her feels. He is married, a renowed Pastor, even though he had an affair with her which might not be tru, her words is enough to know she is blabing unless Apostle Sulieman is not man enough to act like one.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Akaewu: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
INTROVERT:
why is she always dressed like a hooe

Is she not a one ?
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by thundaFIREmods: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
the same thunda wey go fire mods, na hin go fire this olosho
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Bosch10(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

point of modification. I'm nt his church member
what do u gain in speaking against a clergyman When the bible told u nt to do so... Wether the Man of God is real or fake...
#DntJudgeAnyManofGod
on poimt jawe.y nt leave him for God.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
no I'm nt God. Remember Jesus was betrayed.
Wtf does Jesus being betrayed has to do with this?! As in is he Jesus undecided
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
your so called Man of God cannot come out to defend himself and you people just believe him because he said he's a man of God....I thought we have gone pass this level of gullibility
Why would he defend gibberish? Let Otobo keep wallowing in utmost stupidity, he has other important affairs to handle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) / Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.