Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie (83011 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) / Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Is there no freedom of speech again No bail She kill person

Na wa oooooo. On a day like this, I remember GEJ. He is indeed a gentleman. With all the trash talk/interview, public, face-to-face insults he still treated ALL like human.

You don't know whAt you have till it's gone.

For those laughing at her, one day you might not even say as much as she did and it will be your turn.
A collective voice can put an end to unwarranted law.

Kemi, I hope you are doing your journalism in the right way cause you will need it in court. You need to prove that you were right about the PASTOR. If not... lipsrsealed
Good luck!
Is this ignorance or what?
u pple shud stop coming to NL and embarrassing urselves with ignorant assertions.
GEJ was never friendly with the media that attempt to criticize him.
his clamp down on deferring media was similar to what we had during the military
www.nairaland.com/2123824/revealed-gej-clamps-down-press

It was during his time that opposition political party headquarters was raided by the DSS

GEJ detained journalist fr publishing OBj's letter to GeJ.
soo stop all these ur fantasy with GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Foxxybrown: 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
goodnews777:
Now I know this woman is possesed. So, someone from the church sends you something happening in church and you make a story out of it without proof ? Ok you end up in prison without proof and see how fair you were to the people you hurt. You sow, you reap. The devil use you, the devil disappoint you. Gham.
yabatown:
Lock the moth diarrhoea b1tch up and throw away the key!
Shebi she be ex governor daughter?
Wey her papa? CELEBRATING! Na so.
Madwoman posing as a journalist and talking trash
They should take her straight from there to mental asylum.

GBAM! LOCK THE DIRTY OLD BAT UP AND THROW THE KEY INTO THE ATLANTIC. SHE HAS BEEN GETTING AWAY WITH IMPUNITY.STUPID OLD FOOL.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by bitingcool: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
cummando:
What?
Truth be said she sabi talk
But that's because she is a woman
And a journalist!!!
But why report her to the law?
I'm a christian but I am beginning to rethink my stance.Maybe I should just serve Jesus my way because these pastors are really contradicting what Jesus taught.
1. What happened to forgive your brother 70 x 7 times everyday?
2. If Jesus vex for those wey wan crucify am then shebi he will send better thunder wey dey twerk in the presence of the most high to fire Pilate and the pharisees so them go free am.....and by doing that no salvation for us.
3. What happened to being Christ like?
4. Since na devil Una tell us say e dey use them why don't Mr pastor just pray and let the devil be ashamed?
5. They told us trials will come....but we should stand fast....pastor this na trial....why not stand fast and look unto the most high as you've been teaching us?

Olunloyo deserves nuclear bomb from any body but coming from a so called man of God..... I give up!

Seun.....come teach me how to be an atheist! E be like say na lie these people don dey lie give me all these years.

If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small. Provides 24:10

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by mexxmoney: 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
E remain daddy freeze
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Adebola314: 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
KEMI OLUNLOYO @ Madam Koo # DESERVES NUCLEAR BOMBING, PERIOD!
After, her remains can be fed to wild pigs .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by andyanders: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
foooOOlsih old woman ranting and defaming people around. She should remain in prison custody till further notice. .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by bebe2(f): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
ijayopi:
Talking about linda, Stella and Co bloggers same should be done to them when found guilty.
Back to the matter. She said her voice is licensed, Oya na let the voice trend #freeKOO for her. She confidential and comfortably throws stone at celebrities calling them prostitutes but she has kids and not married. When bloggers write about her she threatens to sue them except they are writing to praise her.
She should be arrested,she has spoken enough. Let her remain there.

But wat if those celebrities are really prostitutes??

Go on instagram and listen to cossy singing like bird grin

Plenty scandals are on the way oo

This Stephanie girl just opened a can of worms
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by NevetsIbot(m): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Na wa oooooo. On a day like this, I remember GEJ. He is indeed a gentleman. With all the trash talk/interview, public, face-to-face insults he still treated ALL like human.

For those laughing at her, one day you might not even say as much as she did and it will be your turn.

Kemi, I hope you are doing your journalism in the right way cause you will need it in court. You need to prove that you were right about the PASTOR. If not... lipsrsealed
Good luck!
my friend keep kwayet..... Freedom of speech is our basic right as long as you don't use your freedom to slander or defame another person....... What is Kemi's business between the so called Iyabo n ibiomiye?

You live in a country with laws yet your brain is devoid of how it works..... Tell me you don't know what cybercrime is and I won't be surprised.

Slander someone who knows the law and watch your ass go to jail

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by sweatlana: 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
shadrach77:
Obviously a lie! Attention seeker jati jati. Is it possible to access Internet or tweet from prison ? cry cry

She said she was on her way. And yes , anything is possible on Nigerian prisons

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by sweatlana: 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
Those woman is crazy but the best way to deal with her is ignore not lock her up
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Krisddon: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
This is serious. Madam was just excercising her right. Locking her behind bars won't stop her from talking. #freemadamKOO
Madam Human Rights Activist, pls educate Kemi on the implications of unguarded utterances.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by ijayopi(m): 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
And what if they are not? Even if they are it's no one's business it's their body. kemi's own is that she puts it on her blog and continuously attack them on social media its so wrong without evidence. That's and act of a bully.
Cossy can rant whatever on instagram it's her right, atleast she has evidence of her story not kemi who wants to become relevant without evidence.
Even stephanie has no evidence yet. First she said she has evidence now she said the evidence was in her stolen phone.
bebe2:

But wat if those celebrities are really prostitutes??

Go on instagram and listen to cossy singing like bird grin

Plenty scandals are on the way oo

This Stephanie girl just opened a can of worms
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
nolyyy:

my head don d pain me... and na u cause am... tooked kwa?
.hahahahaha dude you are hilarious...

lol..... you just made my day
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by HARDDON: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Very strange how these days men of God are not ready to forgive or turn the left cheek but would rather employ police services to deal with even just a rumour monger ...There was so much Rumours about GEJ but not for once was anybody even arrested

Wait until ur character is slandered, ur integrity battered n ur name defamed all over an internet dat does not 4get, lets see if u wud hv another cheecks tO turn!

@ d bolded is why many christians hv died foolishly
Go for an indepth light son, u cudnt be reading d bible like literature.

The almighty, merciful God is also d most fearful one.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
This is serious. Madam was just excercising her right. Locking her behind bars won't stop her from talking. #freemadamKOO
LYING ABOUT SOMEONE IS NOT A RIGHT

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by diva90: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:

Right based on speculation? What proof does she have that the pastor is having an affair and bought the actress the car? You should know by now that Kemi is very controversial, let her enjoy her time behind bars

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by HARDDON: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
cummando:
What?
Truth be said she sabi talk
But that's because she is a woman
And a journalist!!!
But why report her to the law?
I'm a christian but I am beginning to rethink my stance.Maybe I should just serve Jesus my way because these pastors are really contradicting what Jesus taught.
1. What happened to forgive your brother 70 x 7 times everyday?
2. If Jesus vex for those wey wan crucify am then shebi he will send better thunder wey dey twerk in the presence of the most high to fire Pilate and the pharisees so them go free am.....and by doing that no salvation for us.
3. What happened to being Christ like?
4. Since na devil Una tell us say e dey use them why don't Mr pastor just pray and let the devil be ashamed?
5. They told us trials will come....but we should stand fast....pastor this na trial....why not stand fast and look unto the most high as you've been teaching us?

Olunloyo deserves nuclear bomb from any body but coming from a so called man of God..... I give up!

Seun.....come teach me how to be an atheist! E be like say na lie these people don dey lie give me all these years.

Go n read your bible wit the illumination of d Holy Spirit n stop talking ignorantly!

If you hvnt discovered, Christ dispensation is over. This is the Holy Spirit's.

Christians wudnt stop dying( my people r consumed for lack of knowledge) like rabbits until we ask the Holy Spirit to expanciate d bible to us.

Here: Read: Luke 4:18 . This has to do with Jesus purpose on earth

Buh that was actually foretold by prophet Isaiah in Isaiah 61:1 . Did u see that Jesus left out some part? Yea, d vengence part. because that part wasnt his but d Holy Spirit ministry.

He went to d cross as a lamb but arose as a Lion.

Hv u not wondered why Ananias n his wify died right inside the church? U think they wud hv If it was Jesus Days?

Let us as Christians leave playing religion n live as we should

Be spiritually inclined but dont be dumb to ur Legal Rights!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by dansantus1986(m): 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
That serves her right, What kind of stupid journalism is she talking about? Her own journalism is on Instagram, dragging people's name to the mud, talking like someone that is mentally retarded. Now she wants Toronto Joe to come and help her? Joe must be mentally down too. Trash

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by slysteel: 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Good luck!
See how you sounded like an illiterate here,so freedom of speech also means you have to peddle lies about people? don't you know that defamation of people's character is a crime?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
you think you can spoil someone's image and go Scot free sue her black ass,and if she can't provide good evidence sentence her to death we don't need stupid journalist like her and Sahara reporter in our country

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
ALEGETEMITOPE:
but the same set of people like you will ask the pastor to produce evidence let the two meet in court
Nah....like pilate ive washed my hands off this matter
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
I will rather tweet to free Chibok girls than waste my precious mb on a mouthrunner .
Next time yould complete your investigation well before posting rumours denting ppls images.

To those people crying foul and singing freedom of speech

No freedom of speech gives you the right to spread fake news about someone else if you do and you are dealt with you are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by cooltola(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Someone needs to tell Aunty Kemi that Nigeria is not Canada where you can tweet or post anything on social media without expecting some consequences. Freedom of speech do not apply in Nigeria.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
NevetsIbot:
my friend keep kwayet..... Freedom of speech is our basic right as long as you don't use your freedom to slander or defame another person....... What is Kemi's business between the so called Iyabo n ibiomiye?

You live in a country with laws yet your brain is devoid of how it works..... Tell me you don't know what cybercrime is and I won't be surprised.

Slander someone who knows the law and watch your ass go to jail

God bless you for that reply

NL is full of all manner of ppl.

Kids
Adult kids
Illiterates
etc

God bless you once again

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by hahn(m): 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
abdulaz:

Welcome bro.

It won't cost you much. Just come with the following items.

2 roosters.
20 litres of palm wine.
1 block of SK.
2 taj lighters.
2 packets of rollbond rolling papers.
3 percel of weed, one for me, one for Hahn and one for lala also.

One row of Bohem cigarettes

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by hahn(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
abdulaz:

I no dey drink beer sha.

But for Hahn and lala sake you fit bring one crate.

Make that two cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by fatiaforreal: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
Shey did one too na Buhari?
What's the connection between pastors and police?
The Lord is no longer sufficient?
Nigeria is a nation of hypocrites.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by dragonking3: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Good luck!
Freedom of speech does not gauranty that you have to lie and defame people just for support or to increase your viewers. This is a serious example of what that otobo idiot girl will receive very soon if Daniella okeke files her own.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by dragonking3: 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Very strange how these days men of God are not ready to forgive or turn the left cheek but would rather employ police services to deal with even just a rumour monger ...There was so much Rumours about GEJ but not for once was anybody even arrested
Why should he let her go? If he kept quiet, it is people like you who will open their big wide mouths and call them all sort of names. This is a perfect example of what will happen to that idiot otobo girl. let her continue running her mouth,.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by dragonking3: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
greenermodels:
how constitutional is it to arrest someone over defamation of character charge? i thought it's a civil case to be settled for the two parties by a court and a crime against the state?
It is very constitutional..You dont wake up and write defamatory statements about someone without providing proof. Same thing otobo did with daniella. Make she just pray that daniella drops the intention of making a case out of it or else she go join madam kemi for ph prison.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by dragonking3: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
you said possibly be innocent.. At least they've not yet been proven innocent. She wasn't stating the story as confirmed. She posted it on her page as an allegation that was sent to her from a church member and tried contacting the two parties involved for their side of the story. I won't call that defamation. She's a journalist remember
Before posting on her website and making it public , she should have done her own journalism. Once you make things public without putting a disclaimer then be ready to face the music. Why you think say seun put disclaimer for nairaland?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by obasi23: 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
I pray miss kemi rotten in that cell when she don't know hw to control her mouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

AY's 37th Birthday Cakes From Zenith, Gtbank, TREM Church, Others (pics) / Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.