Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie (83010 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) / Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by ednut1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
am i the only one who is happy this happened tho illegal grin

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by engrpheleeks(m): 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Good for you. Next time you will mind your business.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by masseratti: 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Funny,she is gentle now,but she should av placed a.caveat that the story is not from her,anyway her own too much,she got served.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by bankyblue(m): 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
this days na so so pastor! na wa o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by ritababe(f): 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
na wa oh, bloggers and rumours.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by OMOTOWO(m): 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by LoveJesus87(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
The mumu said we should be trending #freekemi! E no go better for am. Na #jailamforlife on point.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Enemyofpeace: 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Now that she has been tooked to prison, her brain go reset to factory settings
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by markbenny(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
So somehow this lady's mouth finally landed her in prison. Kemi, you are not a journalist please, you do same kinda amebo work like Linda, but Linda get small sense pass yu

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by maxzzo1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
U tink u can js wake up and say anything about pple see ur life now....u go enjoy ph prison wella...good for u

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by klax(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pls keep her in prison she is long due to go to jail. I beg the police to keep her in the prison for long time.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
`

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by ahizih(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Flavor can now visit you in prison for some quicky

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by joxxy01(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
This girl need brain reset

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by cloudyskygrind(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Free who? Puhahaha

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by shumuel(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
LatestAmebo:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-PZ77ukug6BY/WKb2MNigS4I/AAAAAAAANJY/YiWR6Cmcr5oA8HfX5H_bhKgjhnO4JlDDACLcB/s640/2017-17-2--14-07-18.jpeg[/img]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRs5NAxBlYI/?taken-by=hnnafrica

Two days ago,Kemi Olunloyo revealed she was picked up by the police .Now,she took to social media to reveal she has been taken to Port Harcourt prisons on the orders of Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries ..

According to her ,it was over a post she published alleging the pastor is having an affair with actress Iyabo Ojo and gave her the Range Rover she is driving.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/kemi-olunloyo-allegedly-arrested-by.html

See the story that got Kemi arrested "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source
https://www.nairaland.com/3634459/iyabo-ojo-sleeping-pastor-david

I thought she was immune,, and she was claiming No serious problem the other day, as if she would just stroll in and stroll out after questioning grin Aunty, enjoy ya jail time.

See traffic, Aba Nairalanders na so una like gossip ? grin

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by tripoli007(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
She still they brag even for jail " I don't need my powerful connection" ,you never see chon-chin ..u go tay for that prison .. On behalf of all naira landers and the power vested on me I crowm you the "Olori prison of Port Harcourt prisons " grin grin cheesy

Hopefully your attempt for bail shall be declined in your next court appearance

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by kafibiz(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Serves her right. Yeye old woman [size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by OLAplusONE(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
There's nothing new under the sun
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Emasel(m): 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
This is serious. Madam was just excercising her right. Locking her behind bars won't stop her from talking. #freemadamKOO

Are you kidding me?

So defaming people's character is now a right? Kemi is notorious for defaming people's character via social media, serves her right angry.

13 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
Face it alone you damn idiot

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
stephleena:
#Hold KOO DON'T FREE MADAM HNN# serves u damn right, with your diarrhea mouth, she isn't a journalist, coz displaying your stupidity and defaming people online doesn't make you one..please oo,feed her with enuf watery beans,morning and night..make she humble..madam Georgina go dey twerk her dry ass now..
I don't understand how jobless she could be.

2 Likes

May she rot in jail..Her cup don full

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by calyto: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin grin

This is nice.

But they would have taken her to a psychiatric hospital rather

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by cocktopuss: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
This is serious. Madam was just excercising her right. Locking her behind bars won't stop her from talking. #freemadamKOO

exercising her right by defaming another Human being who could possibly be innocent?if she does not have an evidence then she could be and should be sentenced. she had it coming and hopefully she will learn a good lesson and stop bullying people and causint troubles.

Journalist allege, they dont have the right to judge. apparently she was stating the story as a confirmed tale

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by greenermodels: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
how constitutional is it to arrest someone over defamation of character charge? i thought it's a civil case to be settled for the two parties by a court and not a crime against the state?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by chuksjuve(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Iwell!!!!!!!!
its unfortunately unfortunate that I have no comment for now...
meanwhile

check my profile
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
I can never support a man of God of this caliber imprisoning a journalist for writing an inciting statement about him whether true or false.

What if he has done it? I can't bear witness and besides the letter was given to the blogger by another person, so the pastor should go after that person and not the blogger.

This is violation of the FOI act.

If he was Goodluck Jonathan what would he do?

Please Free The Blogger!!!

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by michoim(m): 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
After some bigots will say this government is fighting Christians

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

AY's 37th Birthday Cakes From Zenith, Gtbank, TREM Church, Others (pics) / Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.