Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie (83013 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) / Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by NemzySeries(m): 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
This is serious. Madam was just excercising her right. Locking her behind bars won't stop her from talking. #freemadamKOO
which right? right to defame others? Try xcercise ur right by talking ill of Buhari na make we see if Dss no give u Sunday testimony
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by OpinionCounts(m): 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
This is serious. Madam was just excercising her right. Locking her behind bars won't stop her from talking. #freemadamKOO

My dear, there is something called defamation of character in the constitution and it is a punishable crime. Exercise of your right should never be to the detriment of another's right. When you malign someone's reputation without concrete evidence to your claims, then the person also has the right to get you arrested to prove your story true or pay the consequence of propagating rumors. All she just needs to do is to prove her story is true with concrete evidence and she will be free, no need for all the drama she wants to set up.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
slysteel:
See how you sounded like an illiterate here,so freedom of speech also means you have to peddle lies about people? don't you know that defamation of people's character is a crime?
Did you read the last paragraph
What I also condemned is not granting her bail. I mean common, seriously

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hian...wetin bring Jonathan talk here? Ibiyeomie no be WIKE paddy? Blame Wike, no use style place the blame on Buhari.

Wiseandtrue:
Is there no freedom of speech again No bail She kill person

Na wa oooooo. On a day like this, I remember GEJ. He is indeed a gentleman. With all the trash talk/interview, public, face-to-face insults he still treated ALL like human.

You don't know whAt you have till it's gone.

For those laughing at her, one day you might not even say as much as she did and it will be your turn.
A collective voice can put an end to unwarranted law.

Kemi, I hope you are doing your journalism in the right way cause you will need it in court. You need to prove that you were right about the PASTOR. If not... lipsrsealed
Good luck!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by greenermodels: 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
dragonking3:
It is very constitutional..You dont wake up and write defamatory statements about someone without providing proof. Same thing otobo did with daniella. Make she just pray that daniella drops the intention of making a case out of it or else she go join madam kemi for ph prison.
it's a civil case not a criminal case. that's all i would say.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by SURElee(f): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
stephleena:
#Hold KOO DON'T FREE MADAM HNN# serves u damn right, with your diarrhea mouth, she isn't a journalist, coz displaying your stupidity and defaming people online doesn't make you one..please oo,feed her with enuf watery beans,morning and night..make she humble..madam Georgina go dey twerk her dry ass now..

Aswear! Who would want to trend #freeHKO? Laff don kill me die..... She go truly wack the watery beans till she purge. Her Hakeem sugar boy better trend her freedom. Rofl
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Enuf of all dis trash abt pastors.

bloggers sld tink of somtin else to talk abt oda than attacking pastors.

thy CNT try it with d muslims
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Emassive(m): 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bros, You were never a Christian cause I wouldn't in my sane mind doubt GOD's word of having a leader in his body
cummando:
What?
Truth be said she sabi talk
But that's because she is a woman
And a journalist!!!
But why report her to the law?
I'm a christian but I am beginning to rethink my stance.Maybe I should just serve Jesus my way because these pastors are really contradicting what Jesus taught.
1. What happened to forgive your brother 70 x 7 times everyday?
2. If Jesus vex for those wey wan crucify am then shebi he will send better thunder wey dey twerk in the presence of the most high to fire Pilate and the pharisees so them go free am.....and by doing that no salvation for us.
3. What happened to being Christ like?
4. Since na devil Una tell us say e dey use them why don't Mr pastor just pray and let the devil be ashamed?
5. They told us trials will come....but we should stand fast....pastor this na trial....why not stand fast and look unto the most high as you've been teaching us?

Olunloyo deserves nuclear bomb from any body but coming from a so called man of God..... I give up!

Seun.....come teach me how to be an atheist! E be like say na lie these people don dey lie give me all these years.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by ugofr(f): 12:26am On Mar 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Very strange how these days men of God are not ready to forgive or turn the left cheek but would rather employ police services to deal with even just a rumour monger ...There was so much Rumours about GEJ but not for once was anybody even arrested
l love this..

tell demooooo

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 17, 2017
At times I wonder if this woman's case is ordinary. All I have to say is that she needs deliverance and I suggest mountain of fire.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 17, 2017
cummando:
What?
And a journalist!!!
I'm a christian but I am beginning to rethink my stance.Maybe I should just serve Jesus my way because these pastors are really contradicting what Jesus taught.
2. If Jesus vex for those wey wan crucify am then shebi he will send better thunder wey dey twerk in the presence of the most high to fire Pilate and the pharisees so them go free am.....and by doing that no salvation for us.
4. Since na devil Una tell us say e dey use them why don't Mr pastor just pray and let the devil be ashamed?
5. They told us trials will come....but we should stand fast....pastor this na trial....why not stand fast and look unto the most high as you've been teaching us?

Olunloyo deserves nuclear bomb from any body but coming from a so called man of God..... I give up!

Seun.....come teach me how to be an atheist! E be like say na lie these people don dey lie give me all these years.

So because he is a pastor does that give kemi the right to defame him.
How will you react if I go online and release a video that I slept with your mother and I enjoyed it. How will you react.
Well from your statement I think you will give me a golden handshake for such act right.
Think again my friend, I say think again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by ugofr(f): 12:38am On Mar 17, 2017
Abagworo:
Ibiyeomie acted disappointingly. I respect the man but he should have ignored. If someone like Rochas Okorocha a politician can absorb all levels of insults and lies against him without for one day arresting or threatening anyone why can't Ibiyeomie a renowned pastor thread same path.
does he have a choice? the truth is obvious and undeniable...e be lyk say okigwe road flyover never ready?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 17, 2017
preciousuweh:

So because he is a pastor does that give kemi the right to defame him.
How will you react if I go online and release a video that I slept with your mother and I enjoyed it. How will you react.
Well from your statement I think you will give me a golden handshake for such act right.
Think again my friend, I say think again.
Jesus was spat on,slapped,whipped and made to carry a cross
And he had the power of the universe at his fingertips. Yet he did nothing.
Tell me you slept with my mom I'll even hug you!
Because I know my home,and my mom and my God. He never sleeps....always got my back. I've trusted him to take care of things for me and he has never disappointed. And a man of dog , a shepherd that should teach is doing this.....you can't defend his action....

Besides...my faith is stronger than Peter's. I don't need a pastor before I breakthrough. Just disappointed that's all
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 17, 2017
cummando:

Jesus was spat on,slapped,whipped and made to carry a cross
And he had the power of the universe at his fingertips. Yet he did nothing.
Tell me you slept with my mom I'll even hug you!
Because I know my home,and my mom and my God. He never sleeps....always got my back. I've trusted him to take care of things for me and he has never disappointed. And a man of dog , a shepherd that should teach is doing this.....you can't defend his action....

Besides...my faith is stronger than Peter's. I don't need a pastor before I breakthrough. Just disappointed that's all

I'm impress. But remember one thing "HE IS DAVID IBIYEOMI AND NOT JESUS CHRIST"

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 17, 2017
preciousuweh:

I'm impress. But remember one thing "HE IS DAVID IBIYEOMI AND NOT JESUS CHRIST"
You have earned my respect from your last sentence... I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by mpowa(m): 12:58am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
If what she's saying is true, let her get her lawyers, a lot of nonsense had been going on on the social space in the name of people exercising their rights...If you defame me and say negative things that aren't true about me, I will sue your azz, because where your right ends, that's where mine begins. If she's right let her proof herself, you cant just be opening your Buka Cavity and be saying sh*t about people and not expect consequences.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by felaismyhero(m): 2:12am On Mar 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If a man of God can't be tolerating so what exactly makes him special
you are so on point bro,it shows u that this pastors do not believe in the God they claim to trust in.they(men of God) need the police,money,connections and their senses and mouth to solve their problems just like the rest of us,u see,they arent special

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by felaismyhero(m): 2:22am On Mar 17, 2017
pesinfada:
Enuf of all dis trash abt pastors.

bloggers sld tink of somtin else to talk abt oda than attacking pastors.

thy CNT try it with d muslims
well,i have never heard muslims talk of their God defending them,even their prophet fought whenever he was provoked,but in d bible,d ministers are said to be flaming fires that shouldnt be touched,i didnt like it when pastor e a adeboye told d slain woman in abuja's family not to try prosecute her killers,but dats the christ way he said.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by 2016v2017: 2:36am On Mar 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Very strange how these days men of God are not ready to forgive or turn the left cheek but would rather employ police services to deal with even just a rumour monger ...There was so much Rumours about GEJ but not for once was anybody even arrested
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by 2016v2017: 2:43am On Mar 17, 2017
cummando:
What?
And a journalist!!!

By the action of the so called pastor,it seems that Kemi is right with her accusation.I see this action as the only way to quench the matter and still retain his money tree members.
it hurts that we don't practice what we preach.We only care about reputation and the world acceptance. what a shame and a scam?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by gudofuck231: 4:15am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:

Does the word blackmail mean anything to you, abi na rape? Wen she serve the food while kneeling down na thief she de shout now?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by AceSkillz01: 5:13am On Mar 17, 2017
DocHMD:
Lock her up and throw away the keys. How I wish prison officials can help us ram their d1ckks into her talkative yoruba mouth.

Too much bro

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Annie939(f): 7:14am On Mar 17, 2017
it's a pity though let the pastor forgive and forget
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by jozz(m): 7:38am On Mar 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Forgive ke. He cannot cos she wants to destroy his rep and authority which is the golden goose that lasts his golden egg. How will he fleece his flock, deceive them and command tithes and offerings if doubts are raised about him? Double crossing these so called men of God can be dangerous even fatal.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by holybabayo(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2017
You are free to SAY but not free from the CONSEQUENCES. Go to court and prove the truth of your story. If you can't prove it, why make people believe it? Let the truth set you free madam.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by othenok(f): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
well in this case I do

Who uses internet in jail? Come to think of it, isn't this supposed to be a criminal case? Aunty Kemi has all the signs of someone with mental illness. I've been following her since 2006 and honestly the way she makes up bogus stories is quite alarming. So on this particular case too, l'll gladly pass.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Alezy(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2017
cummando:
What?
And a journalist!!!

if you where really a christian and u know that much to know he did wrong why then are you letting his actions drive you out? why are you concluding now that it's been all a lie? are they above mistakes? or are they the God your serving? will they not answer to God on the last day like every other person?

This brings me to Ur last statement, it's either Ur already an atheist or u just wanted to sound sarcastic to be relevant.

even Pope does many things I see wrong biblically but i won't say am leaving Christianity cos of him, when I know he's just human like me
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by tee4lowyeh(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2017
I don't understand why you are all shouting "freedom of speech". you must be able to defend/prove what you say else you can be sued for defamation. So if the pastor decides to sue her, it is not wrong.
However, this offence is "bailable"; she deserves a bail. Police are just responding to money. I trust the court to do the right thing.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by kechywillz(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by mpowa(m): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Pastor's work is the Hardest

If he actual committed the deed The whole world will Jump on his case like a dog attacking bones

If he was lied upon and decided to take action You will hear, "Why can't he be like Jesus, why does he need to reply?"

If he doesn't reply or act it will be taken as, Oh he actually did it. You'll hear "Silence is consent". and the rumor monger will be the superstar, shinning with another person's destiny.

Men! I no want be Pastor oh! and if I become, I don't want to be popular.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by mpowa(m): 9:54am On Mar 17, 2017
2016v2017:

By the action of the so called pastor,it seems that Kemi is right with her accusation.I see this action as the only way to quench the matter and still retain his money tree members.
it hurts that we don't practice what we preach.We only care about reputation and the world acceptance. what a shame and a scam?

No matter what happen in naija. as long as pastor is involved, he will be the one to Blame. menh! SMH!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by chachanga: 11:12am On Mar 17, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
kemi said we should tweet #FreeKemi as if she bought MB for us.

grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile...

Nigerians fail to understand that, at this stage of our national evolution, what is most needed presently is not the RIGHT TO DEFAME, MALIGN, CASTIGATE, RUN PEOPLE DOWN & RUIN THEIR PAINSTAKINGLY BUILT PERSONAL BRANDS OF MANY DECADES WITHOUT EVEN AS MUCH CARE FOR DUE DILIGENCE, ABSOLUTE TRUTH, FAIRNESS AND TRUE JUSTICE.

JUST like we have become so denatured that we snap pictures of accident victims instead of rushing them to the hospital, SO ALSO we're quick to run to town on every gossip, re-tweeting, sharing and blogging it, till it's taking for an absolute fact a sacrosanct law; a thing we so-often do to ourselves while the ruling class that obviously needed such treatment for all the blatant bullshyt they're selling us, are left to roam free, get defended and do more.

I'm still watching to see the "concrete facts" and "evidences" appear before I make my judgment for any side.

Right now, they're all just blowing air, and blowing air is no crime in Nevada!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

AY's 37th Birthday Cakes From Zenith, Gtbank, TREM Church, Others (pics) / Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.