Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,271 members, 7,811,797 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie (83019 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) / Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by ichommy(m): 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Deeypeey:
kenu mi ma pa mi se oo...kenu mi maseku pami..tori enu orofo lo n pa orofo...kenu temi ma se pa mi!!

grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by bebe2(f): 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
ijayopi:
Lol. She said we should trend #Free KOO. Lindaikeji wey for help am trend am she say make she no write about am again or she will sue her. Now that she need bloggers to trend it she can't get them she keeps threatening them same she did to maryjaneblog. She writes about people but threaten to sue when they write about her. Oga police abeg hold her there maybe her brain pain go reduce when she comes out. Lol.

It's will soon be Linda Ikejis to be in dat prison, followed by stella da..... etc it's a sliding slope.

If u are accused, ignore or sue the writer, but this power show off of ordering the police to arrest her is not cool.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by richtea881: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ordinary in what sense? Now it's time to judge his callin?

Goldenheart:
grin Ever since I attended 5 night of Glory.... I knew this man wasn't ordinary....kemi go still beg am last last
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Is that idiot a pastor?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Goldenheart(m): 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
richtea881:
Ordinary in what sense? Now it's time to judge his callin?

not ordinary in the sense that e doesn't take nonsense....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Richy4(m): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
It's over due...It's about time..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Skubidude(m): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
plusfield:

It is because the men of God are expected forgive,thats why every person feel they can cast false and malicious lies against them and get away with it. Such wicked persons can not boldly cast such falsehood against alfas and imams because of the immediate and adverse repercusions.
These men of God are humans too and such lies causes them damages too. If they can get some of the spreaders of these malicious lies to prove their allegations or face jail term, they will reduce.
Men of God are not punching bags where everybody can throw punches at and walk freely

My brother yes o, men of God are not punching bag where any tom, dick and harry can just throw punch at and walk away scot free. Seconded!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Deyemith: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
You need to fear MEN of God, you are not abuse nor disrespect them in any way/form
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by SalamRushdie: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

I hope you do what you suggest they do when people spread rumours about you

I am not a pastor dear
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by drakeli: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
abescom:

Shut up there. I am not in support of that senile woman. But answering a question. I am not as brainwashed as you. Many of these so called pastors are worst than the devil. I have nothing against David Ibitoye, I watch him on TV a lot, I respect him for what he preaches, won't hero worship him like you lot do as I don't know what he does in the corridor of his house.

Journalism as far as I know is still legal in this nation. You bloody hypocrites, if it was the president that arrested someone like that you all will be shouting but hey, touch not the "anointed".

How quickly the shoe changed feet... How what is allegedly a false accusation and character assassination journalism to you baffled me. Go back to your post that I responded to and see how you condemned the man as guilty as alleged sarcastically because an average nigerian has this pull him down mentality even when the story cannot be confirmed. This is even a third party allegation by Kemi for goodness sake. So stop passing such comments. That's my own 50 cents for you. This is not just for you, but also for people like you. You won't get it until it's your turn. I'm talking on a general note here and not in defence of anyone in particular.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by abdulaz: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
cummando:
What?
Truth be said she sabi talk
But that's because she is a woman
And a journalist!!!
But why report her to the law?
I'm a christian but I am beginning to rethink my stance.Maybe I should just serve Jesus my way because these pastors are really contradicting what Jesus taught.
1. What happened to forgive your brother 70 x 7 times everyday?
2. If Jesus vex for those wey wan crucify am then shebi he will send better thunder wey dey twerk in the presence of the most high to fire Pilate and the pharisees so them go free am.....and by doing that no salvation for us.
3. What happened to being Christ like?
4. Since na devil Una tell us say e dey use them why don't Mr pastor just pray and let the devil be ashamed?
5. They told us trials will come....but we should stand fast....pastor this na trial....why not stand fast and look unto the most high as you've been teaching us?

Olunloyo deserves nuclear bomb from any body but coming from a so called man of God..... I give up!

Seun.....come teach me how to be an atheist! E be like say na lie these people don dey lie give me all these years

Welcome bro.

It won't cost you much. Just come with the following items.

2 roosters.
20 litres of palm wine.
1 block of SK.
2 taj lighters.
2 packets of rollbond rolling papers.
3 percel of weed, one for me, one for Hahn and one for lala also.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Max24: 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
This is serious. Madam was just excercising her right. Locking her behind bars won't stop her from talking. #freemadamKOO
How will u feel if someone write a piece about you with your name and picture attached, claiming you once had sex with a dog without producing conclusive evidence? Put yourself in the pastors position.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
This is madness! If the Idiot is really a man of dog he should have just prayed to his god to take care of the issue. bleeping idiots everywhere.

Even Jesus didn't arrest anyone for calling him a Jewish basta*d, instead he prayed for them. Filthy muh'fcukers everywhere. Damn!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=abdulaz post=54653140][/quote]
I swear na my kind parole gaan gaan be that!!!

But I prefer Goldberg!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Cue(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
you said possibly be innocent.. At least they've not yet been proven innocent. She wasn't stating the story as confirmed. She posted it on her page as an allegation that was sent to her from a church member and tried contacting the two parties involved for their side of the story. I won't call that defamation. She's a journalist remember

A journalist? That publishes life destroying stories before verification? Gosh! The way our youth reason, I pity Nigeria. If she has evidence, the court will set her free, if not...She should be made an example!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by TexasR: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
stephleena:
#Hold KOO DON'T FREE MADAM HNN# serves u damn right, with your diarrhea mouth, she isn't a journalist, coz displaying your stupidity and defaming people online doesn't make you one.m.please oo,feed her with enuf watery beans,morning and night..make she humble..madam Georgina go dey twerk her dry ass now..

I truly want her to be charged to court as I'm damn sure she'll be found guilty of defamation,convicted and sentenced.Let her have that ignoble title of ex-convict to her useless name.
Running around like a loose canon with diarrhea mouth defaming people is such a shameful,wicked and evil thing to do cos some gullible fellows will actually believe her lies
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by abescom: 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
drakeli:
How quickly the shoe changed feet... How what is allegedly a false accusation and character assassination journalism to you baffled me. Go back to your post that I responded to and see how you condemned the man as guilty as alleged sarcastically because an average nigerian has this pull him down mentality even when the story cannot be confirmed. This is even a third party allegation by Kemi for goodness sake. So stop passing such comments. That's my own 50 cents for you. You won't get it until it's your turn. I'm talking on a general note here and not in defence of anyone in particular.
You are joking right? How did you know I was sarcastically pasting judgment? It is a fact that church is mostly a business in Nigeria. I have been a first hand victim of pastors and can say.

I have not said David Ibitoye is guilty or innocent, I have not even mentioned his name in my initial post. Have I? It is you who is running from the fact because you and many have been brainwashed into believing Nigeria pastors' interpretation of "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm."

And kindly keep you 50 cents to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nairaboi(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
stephleena:
#Hold KOO DON'T FREE MADAM HNN# serves u damn right, with your diarrhea mouth, she isn't a journalist, coz displaying your stupidity and defaming people online doesn't make you one..please oo,feed her with enuf watery beans,morning and night..make she humble..madam Georgina go dey twerk her dry ass now..
senseless opinion I must say. Very senseless in all ramification

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by stephleena(f): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nairaboi:

senseless opinion I must say. Very senseless in all ramification
papa kemi,kpele oooo..next time your daughter should take flagyl,before coming online..I feel your pains..papa ex-convict.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Cue(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
bebe2:

It's will soon be Linda Ikejis to be in dat prison, followed by stella da..... etc it's a sliding slope.

If u are accused, ignore or sue the writer, but this power show off of ordering the police to arrest her is not cool.
Ignore? For a person whose career is reputation-based? So that another Pastor will be the next target? How do our youth think? I fear for Nigeria o. Bcoz it's not Ur father or husband ABI? Continue! If she has evidence, she won't have issues. If not...Jail time!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Bucacious: 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
abescom:
You are joking right? How did you know I was sarcastically pasting judgment? It is a fact that church is mostly a business in Nigeria. I have been a first hand victim of pastors and can say.

I have not said David Ibitoye is guilty or innocent, I have not even mentioned his name in my initial post. Have I? It is you who is running from the fact because you and many have been brainwashed into believing Nigeria pastors' interpretation of "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm."

And kindly keep you 50 cents to yourself.

Oga abeg shut up. If church is mostly biz in Nigeria go and open ya own church business centre too. Dem put knife for ur neck to attend any church? Park for one side joor

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by bebe2(f): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cue:

Ignore? For a person whose career is reputation-based? So that another Pastor will be the next target? How do our youth think? I fear for Nigeria o. Bcoz it's not Ur father or husband ABI? Continue! If she has evidence, she won't have issues. If not...Jail time!

Then sue her and prove ur innocence.

Sunday mirror, daily mail, enquirer the editors and shud all be in jail then.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by bukynkwuenu: 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I am not a pastor dear
pastors are human too....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by abdulaz: 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
cummando:

I swear na my kind parole gaan gaan be that!!!

But I prefer Goldberg!

I no dey drink beer sha.

But for Hahn and lala sake you fit bring one crate.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nairaboi(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
stephleena:

papa kemi,kpele oooo..next time your daughter should take flagyl,before coming online..I feel your pains..papa ex-convict.
ex convict that you can't compare with in any sphere of life?
You are totally a nitwit where Kemi stands. . .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Stone03: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Leave men of God alone. God called then, u people didn't. Remains the repercussions of the so called Canadian singer.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Zulu212: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
And you should be locked up for running your mouth and not knowing when to zip it. How sure are you that she was spreading rumors?
if u aren't sure she wasn't spreading rumors den just go bail her and stop making noise here
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Philinho(m): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
teelaw4life:
Well, it's very simple. Get your lawyer and let the court decide. If you come out innocent, sue the hell out of the pastor. telling us shiiit via instagram ain't gonna get you out of P.H prison.
and how innocent do u think she will come out .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Stone03: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nairaboi:

ex convict that you can't compare with in any sphere of life?
You are totally a nitwit where Kemi stands. . .

Ex convict is an export convict. There is no better one
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Cue(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
bebe2:

Then sue her and prove ur innocence.

Sunday mirror, daily mail, enquirer the editors and shud all be in jail then.
Why do u think she's in Jail? She's being sued. The criminal element of d suit is y she's in jail.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
This is serious. Madam was just excercising her right. Locking her behind bars won't stop her from talking. #freemadamKOO

I agree with you.

Defamation is a civil not a criminal matter. It is not a crime against the state. The aggrieved person can sue for damages. The reason they aren't suing is because a court suit will force other facts into the open.

What we are seeing is the gradual erosion of individual rights. The sponsors of that cyber crime act are the corrupt politician seeking to muzzle public opinion and as well their religious acolytes.

I notice people supporting these heinous actions because they think they are safe on Nairaland. Unless their email address was set up using entirely false data and their IP address is masked several times over don't laugh at the misfortunes of others. Today it is Kemi ( not that I think a lot of her) tomorrow it could well be you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Moletemike: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
SERVES THE LUNATIC RIGHT. AT LEAST WE CAN HAVE SMALL REST HERE IN MOLETE. OKADA RIDERS AND KEKE DRIVERS ARE JUBILATING . SHE IS ALWAYS FIGHTING WITH THEM WHEN IT COME TO PAYMENT. LET THEM HOLD THE WITCH WELL WELL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

AY's 37th Birthday Cakes From Zenith, Gtbank, TREM Church, Others (pics) / Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.