Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie (83008 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) / Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Very strange how these days men of God are not ready to forgive or turn the left cheek but would rather employ police services to deal with even just a rumour monger ...There was so much Rumours about GEJ but not for once was anybody even arrested
Everyone mustn't be as tolerating as GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by OKTolu: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Kemin is a complete nuisance,she should rot in prison for not able to control her dirty gutter useless blackmailer
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by LordOfNaira: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
I thought some people said that this pastor was God whom no one could mess with. How come he has run to the police?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by obagangan: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
interesting. am loving this. see u out in weeks
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
The Best News Im reading this year. Praise the Lord.
When you have something and dont know how to use it well is a problem.

Use your mouth and blog well next time.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by SalamRushdie: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
Everyone mustn't be as tolerating as GEJ.

If a man of God can't be tolerating so what exactly makes him special

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Ashleydolls(f): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Emasel:

Are you kidding me?

So defaming people's character is now a right? Kemi is notorious for defaming people's character via social media, serves her right angry.
Ever heard of freedom of expression? She's a journalist an constructive and investigative one at that. She might cross are limits at times but doesn't mean she should be locked behind bars.. Or maybe I should call it a price for being truthful and not following the Nigerian flow

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Buharimustgo: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pastor ibiyome would have left it to God,I don't really support this action,even though I love him

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by gbegemaster(m): 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
rozayx5:
keep jailing the demons

Otobo should be sent to Kuje

tired of hearing all this thrash, from whores. who chop and clean mouth and wanna fall back
Oh yes!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by MaziOmenuko: 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
Freedom of speech is guaranteed: freedom after speech is what is not guaranteed.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
Its easy ti spot an aitheist when you read this kind of news.
Atheists Enjoy yourselves grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by DocHMD: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lock her up and throw away the keys. How I wish prison officials can help us ram their d1ckks into her talkative yoruba mouth.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by wristbangle: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
I think the prophesy that Christianity will be attacked severely this is beginning to come to pass.

Apostle suleiman naim we still dey nurse, now David ibiyome, though I don't support his action
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by gbegemaster(m): 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Very strange how these days men of God are not ready to forgive or turn the left cheek but would rather employ police services to deal with even just a rumour monger ...There was so much Rumours about GEJ but not for once was anybody even arrested
Salam nor tok this one abeg. Everyone who wants popularity targets men of God. It's honestly becoming too much.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Ashleydolls(f): 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
cocktopuss:

exercising her right by defaming another Human being who could possibly be innocent?if she does not have an evidence then she could be and should be sentenced. she had it coming and hopefully she will learn a good lesson and stop bullying people and causint troubles.

Journalist allege, they dont have the right to judge. apparently she was stating the story as a confirmed tale
you said possibly be innocent.. At least they've not yet been proven innocent. She wasn't stating the story as confirmed. She posted it on her page as an allegation that was sent to her from a church member and tried contacting the two parties involved for their side of the story. I won't call that defamation. She's a journalist remember
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by distilledwalex(m): 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
This is serious. Madam was just excercising her right. Locking her behind bars won't stop her from talking. #freemadamKOO
Which kind sense wan dey doll head before undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by vannessa7(f): 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
she had it coming, one of the hazard of her profession, she should verify her stories, she is shameless, a warrior, fight to finish
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If a man of God can't be tolerating so what exactly makes him special
Keep the "Man of God" title aside. These people are humans like you and I. They've got feelings like everyone else, at least he's using the law enforcement which is appropriate.

The media feeds on whatever is sold to them, whether "True" or "False" isn't their business, and people feed on such informations. He did the right thing here.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Sanchez01: 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
rozayx5:
keep jailing the demons

Otobo should be sent to Kuje

tired of hearing all this thrash, from whores. who chop and clean mouth and wanna fall back
I hope you guys can clearly see the difference between Ibiyeomie and Suleiman? If Suleiman's allegations were false, he would have sued Stephanie Otobo for defamation and have her imprisoned. That Stephanie is out and putting up more crazy allegations while Suleiman is calling his members demons speak volume. Suleiman is not fully clean even though Stephanie is dramatizing the whole thing.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Danialuone: 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
NPF efiya sile ,eirayin sile .......Efi Kemi sile
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
It is because the men of God are expected forgive,thats why every person feel they can cast false and malicious lies against them and get away with it. Such wicked persons can not boldly cast such falsehood against alfas and imams because of the immediate and adverse repercusions.
These men of God are humans too and such lies causes them damages too. If they can get some of the spreaders of these malicious lies to prove their allegations or face jail term, they will reduce.
Men of God are not punching bags where everybody can throw punches at and walk freely

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Ashleydolls(f): 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
distilledwalex:

Which kind sense wan dey doll head before undecided
in English please
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Businessideas: 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Deeypeey:
kenu mi ma pa mi se oo...kenu mi maseku pami..tori enu orofo lo n pa orofo...kenu temi ma se pa mi!!
Owo lofi ko, kin se enu wink
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Came: 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Church member send you something, you no do your own findings well well, you carry news come social network..... Hmmmmmm..... I won't it lightly if i were the pastor too.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by otokx(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Observing
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
So because he is a pastor he should allow himself to be trampled upon by media?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by babiskinado(m): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nwa you do urself. You touched the wrong Pst. Hes loved by all in ph. Sorry ya. You defamed him period.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by prof22(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
idiot so you don't know that it is people of character that can ask for a favour. ode oshii. free KO , if I hear say dem release ds jatijati woman. na freeze be d next. bunch of rots !

#IfYouFreeDsWoman

let ur madness be well looked after and taken care off for a while.

oniranu !

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by repogirl(f): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
About time!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by drakeli: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Is because of rumor happy people like you with pull-him-down syndrome mentality even when you know damn well it's a rumor to defame the Innocent because of their success.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

AY's 37th Birthday Cakes From Zenith, Gtbank, TREM Church, Others (pics) / Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.