Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie (83014 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) / Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by turenshi(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
So I should waste my MB tweeting#FreemadamKOO Abi

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by KennyID17(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Deyemith:
You need to fear MEN of God, you are not abuse nor disrespect them in any way/form

I have a couple of questions, if he's a man of God, what are u? Y should we fear them? Y shouldn't we criticize them? Are they supposed to b above the law? What makes them so special or better than u that u fear them so much? Look d questions are much but pls answer these few
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by MrMystrO(m): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
cummando:
What?
Truth be said she sabi talk
But that's because she is a woman
And a journalist!!!
But why report her to the law?
I'm a christian but I am beginning to rethink my stance.Maybe I should just serve Jesus my way because these pastors are really contradicting what Jesus taught.
1. What happened to forgive your brother 70 x 7 times everyday?
2. If Jesus vex for those wey wan crucify am then shebi he will send better thunder wey dey twerk in the presence of the most high to fire Pilate and the pharisees so them go free am.....and by doing that no salvation for us.
3. What happened to being Christ like?
4. Since na devil Una tell us say e dey use them why don't Mr pastor just pray and let the devil be ashamed?
5. They told us trials will come....but we should stand fast....pastor this na trial....why not stand fast and look unto the most high as you've been teaching us?

Olunloyo deserves nuclear bomb from any body but coming from a so called man of God..... I give up!

Seun.....come teach me how to be an atheist! E be like say na lie these people don dey lie give me all these years.

check my Profile and the topics I've wrote!! (Athiesm isn't the Ultimate truth, but can be a huge step to discovering the Truth.) They might be of a little help to u if you're interested. Stay put on this lane bro, keep exercising your right to doubt the so called truth and think freely without any sentiments, You are on the Path to Redemption!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nairaboi(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Stone03:

Ex convict is an export convict. There is no better one
If u and I will align to your myopic view in the subject matter. Then Ibori is an ex-convict? Gbam! but it will not be out of place to say that as a matter of fact, even though he is a criminal who rose to echelon heights through politics and some aspect of criminality, he still has better "know how and stronghold in the country and worldwide".
So who are you? So I can google in search of ur name and that of the other cretin. . .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by ALEGETEMITOPE(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
cummando:
What?
And a journalist!!!
I'm a christian but I am beginning to rethink my stance.Maybe I should just serve Jesus my way because these pastors are really contradicting what Jesus taught.
2. If Jesus vex for those wey wan crucify am then shebi he will send better thunder wey dey twerk in the presence of the most high to fire Pilate and the pharisees so them go free am.....and by doing that no salvation for us.
4. Since na devil Una tell us say e dey use them why don't Mr pastor just pray and let the devil be ashamed?
5. They told us trials will come....but we should stand fast....pastor this na trial....why not stand fast and look unto the most high as you've been teaching us?

Olunloyo deserves nuclear bomb from any body but coming from a so called man of God..... I give up!

Seun.....come teach me how to be an atheist! E be like say na lie these people don dey lie give me all these years.
but the same set of people like you will ask the pastor to produce evidence let the two meet in court

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by gsogbu(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
CHARLOE:

Don't mind all these pastor worshipers running their mouth here. D so called mog is using his money n power to oppress a courageous investigative journalist, (which we seriously lack in this country by d way) Investigative journalist curb d excesses of politicians & religious leaders.
How are we even sure there's no iota of truth in d story?
I don't get it. The same set of people who are criticizing Sulieman for not speaking or not charging Otobo to court are also saying Ibiyomie did the wrong thing and is trying to shut journalists up. I believe Kemi is not telling us the whole truth about what went wrong. What if she is trying to gain public sympathy? Let us all wait until the case is taken to court, because you cannot be remanded without court order - not somebody of her caliber.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by evexx1(f): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
This is unfair.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by teelaw4life(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Philinho:

and how innocent do u think she will come out .

Lol...knowing aunty kemi...I'd say, not very.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by fof1: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
LatestAmebo:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-PZ77ukug6BY/WKb2MNigS4I/AAAAAAAANJY/YiWR6Cmcr5oA8HfX5H_bhKgjhnO4JlDDACLcB/s640/2017-17-2--14-07-18.jpeg[/img]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRs5NAxBlYI/?taken-by=hnnafrica

Two days ago,Kemi Olunloyo revealed she was picked up by the police .Now,she took to social media to reveal she has been taken to Port Harcourt prisons on the orders of Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries ..

According to her ,it was over a post she published alleging the pastor is having an affair with actress Iyabo Ojo and gave her the Range Rover she is driving.

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/kemi-olunloyo-allegedly-arrested-by.html

See the story that got Kemi arrested "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source
https://www.nairaland.com/3634459/iyabo-ojo-sleeping-pastor-david

IF U CAN BE REFORMED THERE,BETTER OR U RUT AWAY THERE FOR SOMETIME. U ARE TOO FRIVOLOUS WITH WORDS. CHANGE UR PATTERN. URS IS NOT JOURNALISM BUT BLACKMAIL.STOP IT HENCEFORTH.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Eliu(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Is there no freedom of speech again No bail She kill person

Na wa oooooo. On a day like this, I remember GEJ. He is indeed a gentleman. With all the trash talk/interview, public, face-to-face insults he still treated ALL like human.

You don't know whAt you have till it's gone.

For those laughing at her, one day you might not even say as much as she did and it will be your turn.
A collective voice can put an end to unwarranted law.

Kemi, I hope you are doing your journalism in the right way cause you will need it in court. You need to prove that you were right about the PASTOR. If not... lipsrsealed
Good luck!
bros blackmailing is not freedom of speech

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by DonGalilo(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Deeypeey:
kenu mi ma pa mi se oo...kenu mi maseku pami..tori enu orofo lo n pa orofo...kenu temi ma se pa mi!!
Lol Soro soro ni mi.... dakun maje kin s'oro soo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by ndiko: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Without bias, I am so proud of this Pastor for taking this step. She should carry this cross by herself, she probably doesn't know d implication of committing "Libel" in d name of blogging. It should teach others a lesson too. When ur hands are clean u would act in this manner.

U can't attempt to dent someone's image in d name of blogging.
She should face it d hard way.

I support this, totally.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by ej4sub: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Madam international journalist, redirect this report to whomsoever that sent you. please help Otobo book for better room, cos she will soon be your mate in kuje prison.

Marine goodies.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Blitzerz: 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
Otobo will join u soon
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by yabatown: 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lock the moth diarrhoea b1tch up and throw away the key!
Shebi she be ex governor daughter?
Wey her papa? CELEBRATING! Na so.
Madwoman posing as a journalist and talking trash
They should take her straight from there to mental asylum.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Btruth: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
She doesn't deserve to locked up because of her speech. It's only a freedom of speech. Highest is to be fined for the defamation of....whatever that is call.

It's really not fair on her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by goodnews777: 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Now I know this woman is possesed. So, someone from the church sends you something happening in church and you make a story out of it without proof ? Ok you end up in prison without proof and see how fair you were to the people you hurt. You sow, you reap. The devil use you, the devil disappoint you. Gham.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by joinnow: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
Relax and Don worry
Flavour is on his to ph grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
cummando:
What?
And a journalist!!!

So because I'm a Christian, I shud not exercise my right ba? But I must fulfill civic duties What ignorance. Jesus said we should forgive yes, but the same Jesus Christ pronounced judgement on Capernaum and Jerusalem, even the fig tree. Jesus when telling his disciples about the holy spirit.taught them that sometimes they can pass judgement upon someone and have it stand.
Under the law, kemi commited defamation... Its a crime...do u know the damage that could be done to an individual, a Church or any other organization by false allegations?
I'm a Christian... If someone were to trybto destroy me, I will attack such a person with the provisions of the law, and from the spiritual realm....unless God's mercy is upon such a person or the holy spirit is not with me...u go hear am...sometimes I may not even need to go physical.
I'm not a person who idolizes men of God, they are flesh and blood like us..but God shows favouritism to no one. But understand this...there is a limitation to how far clean hands will take u. Prices must be paid for any level or height of spiritual attainment. You don't know what it means to undergo God's refining fire, that's what you have to respect but not idolize.
You can go to atheism....good luck when u meet your creator. To fulfill all righteousness...Jesus Loves You.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by mikolo80: 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Very strange how these days men of God are not ready to forgive or turn the left cheek but would rather employ police services to deal with even just a rumour monger ...There was so much Rumours about GEJ but not for once was anybody even arrested
because he was in effectual
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by ijayopi(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
Talking about linda, Stella and Co bloggers same should be done to them when found guilty.
Back to the matter. She said her voice is licensed, Oya na let the voice trend #freeKOO for her. She confidential and comfortably throws stone at celebrities calling them prostitutes but she has kids and not married. When bloggers write about her she threatens to sue them except they are writing to praise her.
She should be arrested,she has spoken enough. Let her remain there.
bebe2:

It's will soon be Linda Ikejis to be in dat prison, followed by stella da..... etc it's a sliding slope.

If u are accused, ignore or sue the writer, but this power show off of ordering the police to arrest her is not cool.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Skubidude(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
TexasR:

I truly want her to be charged to court as I'm damn sure she'll be found guilty of defamation,convicted and sentenced.Let her have that ignoble title of ex-convict to her useless name.
Running around like a loose canon with diarrhea mouth defaming people is such a shameful,wicked and evil thing to do cos some gullible fellows will actually believe her lies

no mind dem
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Enemyofpeace: 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
nolyyy:

my head don d pain me... and na u cause am... tooked kwa?
what?did they not tooked her to prison?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by chigoizie7(m): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
If whatever she said is the truth about the pastor and the affairs, then she should employ the services of an attorney. But if na lies about the pastor which is defamation of character, then rot in jail dear,

In the meantim. #dontfreekemi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by abescom: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bucacious:

Oga abeg shut up. If church is mostly biz in Nigeria go and open ya own church business centre too. Dem put knife for ur neck to attend any church? Park for one side joor
You realise this is a public forum and I have the right to air my view as you do? Are you Gadaffi in disguise?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by oluwasheun94(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
This is serious. Madam was just excercising her right. Locking her behind bars won't stop her from talking. #freemadamKOO
please which fuccing right? which right was she exercising by defaming another person? If she claim she was not defaming him, then where are the proofs. myopic minds will say ibiyeomie is intimidating her. NO!!!! some people guard their reputation with their lives. ibiyeomie happens to be one of them. social media has made easy for intellectual nincompoops(freeze,madam kemi and co) to come online and spew trash. what of if it were you been spoken ill of?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by oluwasheun94(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
cummando:
What?
And a journalist!!!

pls just shut d eff up
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by oluwasheun94(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Ever heard of freedom of expression? She's a journalist an constructive and investigative one at that. She might cross are limits at times but doesn't mean she should be locked behind bars.. Or maybe I should call it a price for being truthful and not following the Nigerian flow
Their is freedom of expression. very good. pls go on twitter and tweet @ donald trump threatening him with assassination. thats when you will have sense to know dat there is freedom of expression but freedom after expression is not guaranteed. and moreover freedom of expression should not be abused. thats if you sensible tho'

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by oluwasheun94(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
plusfield:

It is because the men of God are expected forgive,thats why every person feel they can cast false and malicious lies against them and get away with it. Such wicked persons can not boldly cast such falsehood against alfas and imams because of the immediate and adverse repercusions.
These men of God are humans too and such lies causes them damages too. If they can get some of the spreaders of these malicious lies to prove their allegations or face jail term, they will reduce.
Men of God are not punching bags where everybody can throw punches at and walk freely
most sensible comment. your head dey there

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by IPOB123london: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
enjoy Buhari time jor
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by suremanpatriot: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
How come is this woman tht keeps instigatin scandals,see where cheap publicity landed her? undecided dirty old hag...gud for nothing bitchhh!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Welcome to Dictatorship.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

AY's 37th Birthday Cakes From Zenith, Gtbank, TREM Church, Others (pics) / Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.