Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her (58205 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / This Guy First Took Permission From His Fianceeā€™s Daughter Before Proposing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Larrykaysail(m): 4:20am On Mar 17, 2017
subtlemee:
..and I have none of this,no wonder why I don't have any toaster cry
sorry oo your guy will show up someday,
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by bakila: 4:39am On Mar 17, 2017
subtlemee:
The number of toasters you will get, will soon increase by 68.7 percent.
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by bakila: 4:45am On Mar 17, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Checked ur profile.....walai u no lie at all...
Ur bf dey try sha cry
No be there the matter dey. If she is sweet, kind and good boyfriend no go see any other woman oh.
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by NaijaBlend: 4:50am On Mar 17, 2017
For me oo, I see intelligence and brain first. If you like carry brea.st and bum bigger than a Geepee tank, without brain, you mean nothing to me!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Dontripsy(m): 5:04am On Mar 17, 2017
subtlemee:

two deductions
1. your username "subtlemee" says it all
2. If that's you in your dp, then the quoted post is false.
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by thuggCheetah(m): 5:13am On Mar 17, 2017
[s][i]
Aimosagie:
Lol.. guess a man default setting will never change. No matter how many men have been brought down by the woman, they are still entranced and easily manipulated just by what they see.. lol.. this is a story that never gets old.. Great men turn feeble by a woman, strong men become weak by a woman.. this is one history that can never go out of fashion. .lol, Men are such wonderful creatures.. kiss
[/s]story
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Bontia(m): 5:25am On Mar 17, 2017
You are so sincere.
subtlemee:

1 Like

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Yeligray(m): 5:32am On Mar 17, 2017
subtlemee:
i can toast u if u want.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Maxvasia(m): 5:36am On Mar 17, 2017
Aimosagie:
Lol.. guess a man default setting will never change. No matter how many men have been brought down by the woman, they are still entranced and easily manipulated just by what they see.. lol.. this is a story that never gets old.. Great men turn feeble by a woman, strong men become weak by a woman.. this is one history that can never go out of fashion. .lol, Men are such wonderful creatures.. kiss
Very well stated but u will be shocked that there are men who can never be brought down by a woman. Men like me. We just don't get moved to do what does not come from our minds alone.
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Gmekx(m): 5:36am On Mar 17, 2017
subtlemee:

He forgot to add brains

1 Like

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by zoomman(m): 5:41am On Mar 17, 2017
subtlemee:

Well noted
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Esepayne(f): 5:47am On Mar 17, 2017
I don't have any of these, i need to See my pastor for prayers
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Maxvasia(m): 5:49am On Mar 17, 2017
Nickymezor:
Hmmm
Pretty lady smiley
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Maxvasia(m): 5:51am On Mar 17, 2017
subtlemee:
Oya i am toasting u now. Will u date me? smiley
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by refiner(f): 5:52am On Mar 17, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Checked ur profile.....walai u no lie at all...
Ur bf dey try sha cry
grin..#wicked..
But lets see ur gf picx?
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by searchng4love: 5:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Aimosagie:
Your post got my full attention.... That is my own point of desire... Brains and intellect.
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by searchng4love: 6:02am On Mar 17, 2017
Aimosagie:

Lol, and you just needed to ask.. fine then, I'd show you..
This is just an extra addition....Not necessary but welcome
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by basty: 6:07am On Mar 17, 2017
subtlemee:

Now I have known you don't have a toaster, I am your guy as from today.
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by jasi41: 6:13am On Mar 17, 2017
me na black or choco chik dey trip me
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Tensionstar(m): 6:14am On Mar 17, 2017
Stelvin101:
My wife to be has all the quality op listed kiss

Main while, one of these days I go vexation kill one tailor so that the rest will learn lesson. Why are these set of people so heartless! angry
i hate tailors wit passion...
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Pauly88: 6:16am On Mar 17, 2017
Nice on op but you missed one and thats the most important to me, the legs. You see whenever i sight a lady, and hv checked out most of the features you've mentioned i go for the legs to qualify her. But if the legs aint good or attractive she stands disqualified

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by hiambib(m): 6:17am On Mar 17, 2017
HenryDion:
Go to Shiloh my sister. You will find in Jesus name.. embarassed
amen o
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by hismond(m): 6:19am On Mar 17, 2017
subtlemee:

u have cute eyes, that works too
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Fresia01(f): 6:22am On Mar 17, 2017
Team petite...witg sexy boobs and flat tummy. .easy to handle

tongue embarassed tongue
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 17, 2017
Aimosagie:

Lol, and you just needed to ask.. fine then, I'd show you..

That ass look too strong,I'll pass lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by nemynely(m): 6:31am On Mar 17, 2017
subtlemee:
My dear, what op enumerated is not necessarily true. There is a man for every woman & vice versa. Beauty lies solely in d eyes of d beholder. So patiently wait, ur guy wil come.
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:37am On Mar 17, 2017
no matter how pretty or endowed a girl is, if her feet look like a turkey's or he fingers like a cork screw, ......... bruhhh.... I'm out ta there....... I love feet n hands... beauty comes next, all others re secondary.
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:39am On Mar 17, 2017
subtlemee:
u ve got a really nice smile so don't worry.... u should be under number 3
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by ElsonMorali: 6:42am On Mar 17, 2017
Aimosagie:

You're quite right. I keep saying that it's a woman's world.

Men are just playing at power, women hold the real power. Good looks and a Good attitude will make me damn near servile to my woman.

Now, If That's your pics on your profile:

*in Liam Neeson's voice "I have a very particular set of skillz, I will find you and I will...marry you" angry

Seriously though, you look Good. kiss

1 Like

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by emmaitive(m): 6:45am On Mar 17, 2017
as for me, slim and curvy average in height girls
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by yeman1(m): 6:47am On Mar 17, 2017
And i like slim girl.
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nickymezor(f): 6:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Maxvasia:
Pretty lady smiley
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arab Men And Black Women / Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.