Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her (58209 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / This Guy First Took Permission From His Fianceeā€™s Daughter Before Proposing (2) (3) (4)

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Maxvasia(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2017
subtlemee:

Yes,way bill your acc details ATM card and pin grin
Persin nor fit follow u play again? grin
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by subtlemee(f): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2017
Hollawayn05:

Lie Lie
No Toaster and all your following na "M"
#WeyDoneMa

You go fear investigative journalism

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin Who cares undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by maxysmith(f): 9:33am On Mar 17, 2017
your case is really different......God over everything
subtlemee:
..and I have none of this,no wonder why I don't have any toaster cry
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by subtlemee(f): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2017
MoltenMagma:

Kuku admit you want people to check your profile.

No my dear that wasn't my intention,i was only having fun I didn't know it will turn out this way..i'm even regretting it
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by mrsfavour(f): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2017
subtlemee:
pls don't say that. u are beautiful in ur own pattern. do not mock God. ur good.
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Emasel(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2017
themonk:
Am sapiosexual sad

Liar, so you'll just know a woman is intelligent at first sight
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Emasel(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2017
figure007:
so far you have inner beauty you have all that takes a family to the peak.... alot of people went for all these butts andd all but trust me they are the one that can tell you what they are passing through in their different homes.... i stand to be corrected 90% of ladies with this characteristics are tend to have pride and not submissive cos they belive in their beauty and its killing their homes

Bros,a woman can be beautiful both on the outside and on the inside, and that is what we are looking for cheesy
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Emasel(m): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
grin grin grin grin Who cares undecided undecided undecided undecided

Story una care, if not why are ladies so conscious of how they look
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2017
I can only talk for myself ooo Sometimes we care about our look coz of other girls and not coz of some boys or whatever!!!!Some girls dress coz dey don't want other girls to oppress them..Take Note
Emasel:

Story una care, if not why are ladies so conscious of how they look
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Emasel(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
I can only talk for myself ooo Sometimes we care about our look coz of other girls and not coz of some boys or whatever!!!!Some girls dress coz dey don't want other girls to oppress them..Take Note

Is it still because of their fellow girls, that girls dress seductively and provocatively
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2017
Dunno bout that one u talking about! cheesy
Emasel:

Is it still because of their fellow girls, that girls dress seductively and provocatively
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Rick9(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2017
Things I watch out for in a girl that can get me attracted to her in order.

The Beautiful Face This one is a must oh, love cute faces so much, cute angelic nice curvy faces.

Her Complexion She just have to be fair in complexion to complement the beautiful face, love that glowing natural fair skin mehn.

Body Structure I love moderately slim and tall girls alot, short/fat girls ain't for me cos am slim and tall.

P.S I don't discriminate at all am just mentioning my preference.
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Emasel(m): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Rick9:
Things I watch out for in a girl that can get me attracted to her in order.

The Beautiful Face This one is a must oh, love cute faces so much, cute angelic nice curvy faces.

Her Complexion She just have to be fair in complexion to complement the beautiful face, love that glowing natural fair skin mehn.

Body Structure I love moderately slim and tall girls alot, short/fat girls ain't for me cos am slim and tall.

P.S I don't discriminate at all am just mentioning my preference.

It simply shows you know what you want as a man
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by alaskido(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2017
subtlemee:

Don't worry my dear, someone who like you the way you are will surely come for you. Every woman has a man and that is the gospel truth. The most important thing is that you must have a very good character. Beauty and good shape is not all that matters. Girls like you make a good wife. I wish I was not married I would have proposed to you but too late.
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by jasmeel: 11:08am On Mar 17, 2017
bitchcrafts:
As for me na cameltoe they attract me oh... Special kind of weirdness they say grin
nooo na agric fowl toe.....
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by jasmeel: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2017
First thing 4 sure is da modest appearance.... den odass
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by vickertony(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2017
Fresia01:
Team petite...witg sexy boobs and flat tummy. .easy to handle

tongue embarassed tongue
Only you grin
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Jayuba(m): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
subtlemee:

Okay by me
Alryt, lets make it happen.
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by figure007(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
Emasel:

Bros,a woman can be beautiful both on the outside and on the inside, and that is what we are looking for cheesy
yes there is ...we have them out there but very few .... Very very few ..... 10 out of 100
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by refiner(f): 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
DViewer:

Hi refiner..
Hy...
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Johnsown1:
Op u fail to mention the most important once
What of he
1: Smiles
2: her character
3:her simplicity
3: her nature/ attitude
4: her intellengencia
All these are not physical except no 1.I am talking about physical attraction.

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Johnsown1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
comshots:
All these are not physical except no 1.I am talking about physical attraction.
Ok, that's ur choice
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
NaijaBlend:

For me oo, I see intelligence and brain first. If you like carry brea.st and bum bigger than a Geepee tank, without brain, you mean nothing to me!
Na those dey first attract you?How you take see them?

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
i like you can i get your contact.
refiner:

Hy...
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by refiner(f): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
DViewer:
i like you can i get your contact.
Lol...just like that? undecided
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
refiner:

Lol...just like that? undecided
okay am sorry. thanks
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by refiner(f): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
DViewer:

okay am sorry. thanks
U wlcm grin
Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Rick9(m): 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
Emasel:

It simply shows you know what you want as a man
thanks grin

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by dopedan(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2017
who curves epp. me I love skinny pretty girls

Re: List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 10, 2017
subtlemee:
But u have a pretty face

Arab Men And Black Women / Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! / I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada