Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Roman Goddess Message To Married Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women (51667 Views)

Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos / Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Omobolaji19(m): 10:00am On Mar 17, 2017
Lol... She's 100% correct on that... I fink anyone insulting ha is jhez ignorant to accept d lil fact.... Dat shld surely be a lesson to all married women...
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by bukiboy(m): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:
See fans reactions

Married women didn't find her comment funny. cheesy

Abeg who give her title, all dis I neva chop bloggers sef

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by darlenese(f): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2017
Goat
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Pearly255(f): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2017
If my future husband find you more attractive than I do... He's a fool. I'm not worried about a cheating husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by johntaiwo123(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Vacora(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2017
DollarAngel:
I wonder who she is, what she offers intellectually, socially, mentally that hits front page of social medias, all I see her accumulated fats on the chest and buttocks that looks good in cloth both off cloth it isn't.... Meanwhile I pity her old age, she will definitely have back pain ask busty mothers

Well said and she is fugly. All I see is an airhead with low esteem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Lexusgs430: 10:04am On Mar 17, 2017
Haba, this babe wan burn our cable..............
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by ipobbigot7: 10:05am On Mar 17, 2017
This lady made sense here.
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by jaxxy(m): 10:06am On Mar 17, 2017
I thought nk she trying to say if ladies support/help one another there won't be so much infidelity. Abi roman? Lol
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Amarabae(f): 10:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Lets stop advertising this dumb and intellectual deficient people who are looking for attention.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by gudofuck231: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2017
themonk:

Like I said before, keep his stomach full and his balls empty, no rosy meurer will succeed you grin

Ohhhh I wish u could see my face now, I think u are an angel right now, it the simple truth
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by ShinyJay22(m): 10:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Alex you're so darn funny...Who told you she doesn't have a ride or even rides of her own in the first place Anyways, she's just using a message I've seen a couple of times before now. Nothing new here.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by eyinjuege: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2017
Its actually a crime in some places to stand on the road and solicit for a lift/ride.
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Then I don't believe you have it big

Tiny orange size maybe. Sorry

Romangoddess rocks

No problem.. Lol be free to choose cheesy

She rocks.. No be lie... Who doesn't like huge boobssss!

But In my bf eyes I rock ...and he's obsessed about me tongue
*grins * wink
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 17, 2017
themonk:

Like I said before, keep his stomach full and his balls empty, no rosy meurer will succeed you grin

This almost reads like "Advice for Taming Your Randy Pet"

Self-control could be a more honourable way to handle the "attacks" from females who excessively flaunt their...er... tattoos!
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by gudofuck231: 10:08am On Mar 17, 2017
U
alexialin:

Why I no go vex!

Shebi she dey scream online that not all guys can afford her bills. And she moves with big boiz.. So let the big boiz buy her car? At least she should up her game with Churchill.. She will be lucky to own a Jeep.
If ordinary babes like us can try, hustle save and buy car.. She sef should up her game nah. tongue
Its not by carrying massive boobbbs everywhere.. Lol

Pastor suleman is still ringing in the air
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by schumastic(m): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2017
NegeduGrace:
all this girls displaying boobs n butts is that the only thing they can offer ?and for the men is that all u want? Lord have mercy

that's part of the things we want, it's very essential grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by mpowa(m): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2017
missnawty:
Dey there ooo.. Even if u make the most delicious meal for him daily.. And empty everything in his balls and perform Jackie chan style in bed .. Man wey go cheat go stil cheat. Abi no be so?

LIKE IF U THINK MEN ARE NATURALLY BORN CHEATS AND POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE
SHARE IF U THINK OTHERWISE

I hope you're not yet married, then this advise will be useful. Not all men cheat. if you think all men cheat, then you'll get a cheat. If you don't want a guy that cheat, be patient and wait for the right guy.

The funny thing about it thou is that most of you will see that guy and he's too dull for your liking or he's too spiro or reserved or other funny things, so you friend-zone him but in life you can't eat your cake and still have it. There's something in some women that attracts cheats, maybe you need to deal with that first.

Another thing is, if you want a man that won't cheat, you also have to be a kind of woman he would want, deep calls to deep, you can't be shallow and expect a serious person to want you. Hope my sermon is not too long cheesy

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by IamAirforce1: 10:09am On Mar 17, 2017
alexialin:

No problem.. Lol be free to choose cheesy

She rocks.. No be lie... Who doesn't like huge boobssss!

But In my bf eyes I rock ...and he's obsessed about me tongue
*grins * wink
lol
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 17, 2017
gudofuck231:
U

Pastor suleman is still ringing in the air

Hahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very funny lol
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by ring7(m): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2017
@IamAirforce1 you want to collect number and sign signature for that babe Head. @alexilian
Nna m onye olu.
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by IamAirforce1: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2017
Pearly255:
If my future husband find you more attractive than I do... He's a fool.

My belle o cheesy

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:
lol

Yeaaah cool

smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by buchilino(m): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2017
alexialin:

Sleepless nights?? Where?? Not for me.
I have very huge supple boobbs as well.. Hers doesnt intimidate me. I should paste my full pics here, My pms go full remain. Am not making mouth but that's just d truth. I don't believe in showcasing my most attractive body part for the world to see. It's not like am selling anything..
The admirers on my street at home and work is enough for me.. I don't need more. So i won't get Carried away.
Am the kind of lady that's behind the screen.. Show offs is not my thing smiley

ABEG U FIT SHOW ME A LITTLE OF UR CHEST, MAKE I JOIN D QUEUE OF ADMIRERS.
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Marty2020: 10:12am On Mar 17, 2017
Holy crap, some girls wicked sha. i rest my case
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Pearly255(f): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:

My belle o cheesy
Lolz
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by cocktopuss: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2017
missnawty:
Dey there ooo.. Even if u make the most delicious meal for him daily.. And empty everything in his balls and perform Jackie chan style in bed .. Man wey go cheat go stil cheat. Abi no be so?

Babe, get that perception out of your head.

The honest truth is that it is not normal for a man to cheat on you. Most men actually just want a peaceful life with a stable home and a lot of success.... if a woman can simply make her home a place of peace, i doubt the man would seek solace anywhere else, we like adventure and all that, however if we have a wife who is our friend, it would be easier to snap out of a potential reckless situation. of course the man must be a responsible person first.

That all men cheat talk is really a lie and bad for women in all sincerity. Good men don't cheat

4 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by CAPTIVATOR: 10:16am On Mar 17, 2017
NegeduGrace:
all this girls displaying boobs n butts is that the only thing they can offer ?and for the men is that all u want? Lord have mercy

Am a guy , But u just wont belive How many times I have to read your comment above, the kind of men we have this generation makes me sometimes sad , A girl with empty heads so far she has this rubbish Fats called yansh and Boobs Would be picked and lavished with gift above a Sincere girl who is far intelligent and could advise and encourage you in life .

How Can I be in a relationship and all a girl can offer me is Sex ? I will delete her sharply , this is why am a strong advocate of No sex relationship , not that am stupid , But my goal is to see if you have anything to offer me apart from sex when we later get married

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Kobicove(m): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2017
Sounds funny...but it is indeed true grin
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by BabaAduras: 10:18am On Mar 17, 2017
missnawty:

I agree with you. all men are naturally born polygamist.

You need to be super disciplined to stay away from playing around. Most men are not, that is why you see all sort lies and hypocrisy in life today. Even in the churches and Mosques.

We did not have this kind of mess (lies and hypocrisy) in the past because our forefathers did freely practice polygamy.
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 17, 2017
ring7:
@IamAirforce1 you want to collect number and sign signature for that babe Head. @alexilian
Nna m onye olu.

Please ring7 what's the meaning of Nna m onye olu. undecided

English pls.
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by DeRay98(m): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Seems her massive booobs dey give girls like you with not so big boob's sleepless night

Their competitor is advising on how to win in the battle for their men but their pride and jealousy will not allow them see the reality in her statement.
Married women become complacent and secured after marriage and forget to keep up the game that won them their men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.