Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Roman Goddess Message To Married Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women (51692 Views)

Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos / Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Nwachukwu1986(m): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Lets stop advertising this dumb and intellectual deficient people who are looking for attention.

Re u married?
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Claessique1(f): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2017
alexialin:

Sleepless nights?? Where?? Not for me.
I have very huge supple boobbs as well.. Hers doesnt intimidate me. I should paste my full pics here, My pms go full remain. Am not making mouth but that's just d truth. I don't believe in showcasing my most attractive body part for the world to see. It's not like am selling anything..
The admirers on my street at home and work is enough for me.. I don't need more. So i won't get Carried away.
Am the kind of lady that's behind the screen.. Show offs is not my thing smiley

Naxo.
Lols.
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Burgerlomo: 11:29am On Mar 17, 2017
oselydia:
lord protect my husband

Amen, but U 2 make sure U give any fyne gal U see @ the bus stop a ride grin

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by ogbright: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2017
my husband can never fall for ur watermelon. Although I have covered him eye with my love. He doesn't see any girl better than me.
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by dannybomb(m): 11:34am On Mar 17, 2017
How can someone carry this amount of watermelon cry
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by MMMscam: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2017
V
DeRay98:

Their competitor is advising on how to win in the battle for their men but their pride and jealousy will not allow them see the reality in her statement.
Married women become complacent and secured after marriage and forget to keep up the game that won them their men.

What reality in her statement are you talking about: is it the reality in the purported parallel universe or the reality in your butthole? So in your warped delusional mind, wives who hitchhike random girls on the streets automatically prevent or deny their husbands the opportunity of cheating with such girls. I'm just here wondering whether you're mentally impaired or cynically stupid.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Vacora(m): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2017
Socialite :
" A socialite is a person (usually from a privileged, wealthy, or aristocratic background) who has a wide reputation and a high position in upper class society. A socialite spends a significant amount of time attending various fashionable social gatherings.... - Wikipedia

Describing her as a socialite is a euphemism. So someone in the right thinking minds will consider her the fountain of marital advice? See a generation dumbing down for 'gram?
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 17, 2017
cocktopuss:

Babe, get that perception out of your head.

The honest truth is that it is not normal for a man to cheat on you. Most men actually just want a peaceful life with a stable home and a lot of success.... if a woman can simply make her home a place of peace, i doubt the man would seek solace anywhere else, we like adventure and all that, however if we have a wife who is our friend, it would be easier to snap out of a potential reckless situation. of course the man must be a responsible person first.

That all men cheat talk is really a lie and bad for women in all sincerity. Good men don't cheat

But women don't like good men. Because a man is faithful and good women start taking him for granted.. It is because the guy is faithful, that is when they can start denying him sex or withholding sex as a means to keep scores...afterall he won't do anything..start insulting him,some get fat...I've seen some obese ladies and the thought of touching them talk less of sleeping with them irritates me...when I married u, unwere hot and sexy, now unare a balloon, is that not wickedness?..some even find him boring and start cheating..."just to find a spark and excitement"some even make the man father kids that are not his..
The reason most guys cheat on thier wives is all about mind perceptions
Faithful guy gets cheated on, gentle guy gets taken for granted, broke guy gets dumped...with time due to painful experiences men learn not to attach emotional investment in women...just sex, and provide in return...if they must get married..its because they want kids or society demands...so if they have opportunity to get more sex outside...they won't waste time. They live onky for themselves...the smart ones endeavour to put themselves in a position that even if the woman leaves...he loses nothing.
The only difference is that during the build up to this stage...men say nothing..they keep silent, suffer in silence..till the mindset is set. They don't go around bitching about it and crying for sympathy like women
Ladies if you wanna see how guys percieve u...just pay attention to them when they talk over a drink.
The bible says it all a wise woman builds up her house,a foolish woman tears it down.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2017
Pearly255:
If my future husband find you more attractive than I do... He's a fool. I'm not worried about a cheating husband.
hi pretty...u look good..can i know u??
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by alaskido(m): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2017
oselydia:
lord protect my husband

From Karashikas grin grin

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by mrdino(m): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2017
oselydia:
lord protect my husband
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by KennyID17(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2017
I have nothing to say about roman goddess, even if am a boob guy, but i have noticed something about nairaland, boiz no dey take eye see fine babes angry. Next thing na to dey set P. That's y they always take y'all for granted. Smh tongue
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by vislabraye(m): 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
oselydia:
lord protect my husband

Hello babe, I'm protected. You've been a good wife.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by dragonking3: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
missnawty:
Dey there ooo.. Even if u make the most delicious meal for him daily.. And empty everything in his balls and perform Jackie chan style in bed .. Man wey go cheat go stil cheat. Abi no be so?

LIKE IF U THINK MEN ARE NATURALLY BORN CHEATS AND POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE
SHARE IF U THINK OTHERWISE
You keep on blaming blaming men, what about the women who keep dressing like whores up and down?
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Vacora(m): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
Like a stranded motorist with a defective engine seeking professional advice from a quack gynaecologist instead of a mechanic.
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=54671988][/quote]

Resend the pm. It's now working.
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by tpapi: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
I luv dem moderate
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Cutehector(m): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
missnawty:
Dey there ooo.. Even if u make the most delicious meal for him daily.. And empty everything in his balls and perform Jackie chan style in bed .. Man wey go cheat go stil cheat. Abi no be so?

LIKE IF U THINK MEN ARE NATURALLY BORN CHEATS AND POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE
SHARE IF U THINK OTHERWISE
just look at urself now.. The shares have shamed you
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Kosy79(f): 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
oselydia:
lord protect my husband
U live in Enugu?
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Emassive(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
I second this sweet motion with great alacrity
IamAirforce1:

I will only believe till I see photos angry
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by jeff1607(m): 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
all those ladies with size twenty something and below claiming size 32 n above, the gods are watching you
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by IamAirforce1: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lol comment above
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
not a booby fan sha cheesy
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by missnawty(f): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
[size=28pt] k [/size]
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Cutehector(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
missnawty:
[size=28pt]k[/size]
u can't even do it well..
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by missnawty(f): 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:

Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by harbibi: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
themonk:

Like I said before, keep his stomach full and his balls empty, no rosy meurer will succeed you grin
hahaha... so cracking. . This is funny.. text 6270525 to 791 on AIRTEL NETWORK, you wl get the AKPOS JOKES.... hahaha . too funny
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Cutehector(m): 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=missnawty post=54680531][/quote]ode
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
alexialin:

No problem.. Lol be free to choose cheesy

She rocks.. No be lie... Who doesn't like huge boobssss!

But In my bf eyes I rock ...and he's obsessed about me tongue
*grins * wink
abeg her boobs are oversized jor cheesy.make she comot cloth and u go see how irritating the thing go look.moderate boobi is better.anyway i am more of an ukwu fan than boobi fan wink.
Re: Roman Goddess Message To Married Women by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=missnawty post=54680531][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.