Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform (23655 Views)

Wearing Customs Uniform Will ‘belittle’ Ali’s Army Achievement - Retired General / List Of Senators That Mandated Customs Boss, Hammed Ali To Reappear In Uniform / Senator Adeola To Hameed Ali - Appear Before Senate In Customs Uniform Or Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by Galaxies01: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
k
Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by spartan117(m): 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by magoo10(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
he has to and must wear his uniforms,the Nigeria customs is a uniformed institution.

a man who has so much influence as much as being able to order all Nigerians to pay custom clearance papers on their vehicles including old vehicles which failure to do so will have their vehicles impounded should be humble enough to wear his uniforms and respect the highly revered institution of the Nigerian senate.

he has added to the sufferings and hardship of unsuspecting Nigerians and even expect Nigerians to obey his orders whether they have the money or not.

he should do away with pride and appear with his uniforms to the Nigerian senate to defend his new policies and directives and convince Nigerians why they must follow the order.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by spartan117(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
#ali must wear uniform

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Mr Ali you are showing the wrong example to the youth. Obey constituted authority and stop this shenanigan, professional tailors plenty for Abuja abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by Buharimustgo: 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
cosmatika:
We the BMC are against Ali wearing the customs uniform. We urge him to disobey the Senate and other constituted authorities. Nigeria belongs to us. Wailers & Igbos can't do anything

NB: Sarrki, omenkalives, ngeneukwenu & other fellow BMC, I've done my job for the day. Pls help me tell d BMC accounting officer to payroll me :DDcheesy

You just made my day

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by Splinz(m): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
marysyviabrown:
so uniform is now Nigeria problem?

Yes, it is our problem. Ali was not just employed to work as Controller General, he was also to keep the rules in that agency and teach others to do same. In fact right now, he has failed and deserved to be kick out!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by TRACK: 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hmmm

I doubt if that man will wear custom uniform...
Can't wait to see him on uniform though.

Meanwhile

Few thousands of Naira can get you a design like this

Contact me:
Please I need your contact info
Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by holuwajobar(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
marysyviabrown:
so uniform is now Nigeria problem?
i dnt y pple like u joke with things... Wot is so hard in doin the right tin.... I know our leader are nt doing much but still we need to respect some certain rule...... Uniform is nt Nigeria problem... But our problem is dat will joke around with thing while other countries are developing, ours is derailin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by awa(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
Is this dude above the law? I don't blame him. I blame Buhari because he appointed this dude...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by lanrejoe10: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
If he can't wear custom uniform....let him look for any secondary school around and borrow their uniform to wear
olodo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by adecz: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
You go die?

Abi u dey allergic to uniform??

Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by Akaujaa(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Watching the senators dissipate so much energy on this uniform issue makes me believe there's more to this matter than meet the eyes. That intercepted trailer loaded with arms and ammunitions, who really owns it? The newly introduced vehicle importation policy (which for now is on hold) by the customs, who's business(s) is/are being threatened? My instinct tells me that, even if Alli succumbs to the senate order by wearing uniform, he will still go because certain policies of his do not favour some people's businesses.
Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
I hope someday he won't come out to contest for leadership positions in his state with Nigerians mentalities that "he is a no nonsense man".
It's these mentalities that is taking Nigerians and Nigeria back to 1983-5.

Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by Btruth: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
After wearing the uniform next week, which is compulsory anyway. I have a question for him on why his men will kill 3 men on Benin/Shagamu expressway because of 4 bags of rice. The second question is, why will customs officers be going to people shops (at Sango) to force open their shops to STEAL rice by night while everyone was sleeping? Were they sleeping when the rice is been crossed into Nigeria by boarders nii? And where are the so called rice by now.

Thank you moderator. But, let him wear the uniform first.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
PqsMike:
Hmmm
I doubt if that man will wear custom uniform... Can't wait to see him on uniform though.
Meanwhile

Contact me:
Can my few thousands also get me an house like this? cheesycheesy
Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by Eruditor: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Wearing the uniform makes them grasp at an entitled victory and I urge him to maintain his clout and rebuff those lunatics.

He is not a career custom's man and is not mandated to wear the uniform anymore than EFCC chairmen are mandated to wear police uniforms.

What Nigerians should be concerned about is if he is carrying out his duty as the custom's head regardless of if he is wearing a uniform.

I can't believe some dunces on NL are taking the side of those unpatriotic oafs in the NASS.
Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by soath(m): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
PqsMike:
Hmmm

I doubt if that man will wear custom uniform...
Can't wait to see him on uniform though.

Meanwhile

Contact me:
I like it
Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by eph123(f): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
maxiuc:
mr patriotic nigerian so this man that is disobeying orders is showing a gud example abi?

this only thunder and karma that will judge you one day

zombie

grin
he is the only patriotic nigerian in the whole country
Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by chinybelle(f): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
The time senate suppose talk they no talk

Ali pls wear their uniform and move on
Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by Harrynight(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ali if I b u eeh... I no go wear d uniform
Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by do4luv14(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
sarrki:
Which Nigerians?

don't tell me you are i....oh!!!
jez....!!! Its SARRKI
Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by ruffDiamond: 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bombaclaat Bloody Lie! Which Nigerian? I Sure As Hell Not Among! Rogue Senator Fighting A Just Hardworking Man !
Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by dannybomb(m): 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
my question is, if other custom officers refuse to wear their uniform will this man sack them?
Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by citee(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
This man must be very stubborn sha! Brigadier Hannaniya who was made FRSC boss once upon a time wore the uniform even as a retired soldier that he was. Why does this man think he is different?
Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by Qyubee(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Jolar101:
I hope someday he won't come out to contest for leadership positions in his state with Nigerians mentalities that "he is a no nonsense man".
It's these mentalities that is taking Nigerians and Nigeria back to 1983-5.
Brs this man is a former military gov / administrator of kaduna state, many will testify to h simplicity....to me he's a man who knws his onions, he was appointed as customs admin got hi job cutout frm the get go...eradicate/reduce corruption in the service a increase revenue generation. I he says he's not employed t wear uniform, h right cos there's no law compelling him to wear one.
Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by Larrykaysail(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
sarrki:
Which Nigerians?

your people, lol
Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Qyubee:

Brs this man is a former military gov / administrator of kaduna state, many will testify to h simplicity....to me he's a man who knws his onions, he was appointed as customs admin got hi job cutout frm the get go...eradicate/reduce corruption in the service a increase revenue generation. I he says he's not employed t wear uniform, h right cos there's no law compelling him to wear one.
His job is includes wearing of uniform when being demand by employers (Nigerians and constitution)
Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Is d uniform Nigerian major issue now?? I am not understanding
Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by PqsMike: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Can my few thousands also get me an house like this? cheesycheesy

smiley just have faith
Re: Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform by PqsMike: 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
soath:
I like it

You can have it smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attempts Made To Seize Our Seats ― PDP Governors / FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects / Funny Video Showing Instances Where Animals Have Made Headlines In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.