Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) (84495 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Second Daughter And Only Son Escapes Accident / Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government / Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by phemi01(m): 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
these girls are very ugly. I remember the pastor saying he has traveled all over the world and seen prettier girls so he wouldn't the kinda girls accusing him. though he was wrong to have made such comment, but then, these girls accusing him are just annoyingly ugly for a man as rich as Suleiman.

How can someone have so much money and be going after ugly binches like these ones...i think they all looking for cheap fame

1 Like

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by emi14: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
More beautiful ladies preparing to come onboard. Stupid nonsense
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by PRESSYJUNIOR: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
WOW HOW UNREASONABLE
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
anonimi:

It is clear that the BMC e-warriors are working hard for their N250k salary and the Aisha rice they eat.
We should deflate their propaganda as quickly and robustly as possible to allow us focus on the serious issues of governance they are trying to divert our attention from.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180477_1392483210143001453357818500537568220443822n_jpeg744fcdbcdbc4f5b147d46800faffe62b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

l have pictures of Buhari giving head to a British Model, l also have pictures of Saraki, Dogara, Amaechi, Fashola, Tinubu, all members of the National assembly, all APC state governors, Ex-president Jonathan giving and receiving head from Diezani, and that of the head of DSS giving head when he went to England, l have contacted CNN, BBC, RADIO FRANCE INTERNATIONAL, Aljazeera, Tv stations in Australia, Belgium, France, Saudi Arabia, North and South Korea have all been contacted, if Buhari nd his gangs dont settle me with 700 Billion Dollars + 5 oil wells in the Niger Delta, l will release all the pictures to those mentioned above cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by gbegemaster(m): 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
agongajoseph:
Authority dey block the evidence. Make Sule bring him passport na
She's requesting him to provide evidence because she has none. Anyways it's now a court case and the court can ask him to provide it but it's still circumstantial evidence. His lawyers could say that she saw him on the plane and started stalking him.

The case could drag forever but the initial purpose would have been achieved which is to cast aspersions on his person to keep him from ever speaking out.

3 Likes

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Bills2307(m): 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Can I see her yansh? I'll be able to tell if she's lying grin
grin

1 Like

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Odkosh: 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Daboomb:

That exactly is the problem with this lying and randy "Apostle" Sulaiman.
He has so glorified himself that he is unwilling t accept that his cover is now blown open!

Why is it that it is him that is involved in this particular sex-for-cash controversy?
Why not Adeboye?
Why not Oledepo? e.t.c

Without doubt, Mr. Sulaiman has sexual involvement with ladies of questionable characters a.k.a Olosho/Ashewos.

Another common denominator in all these is that the first lady alleged she was poisoned into losing her pregnancy.
It is likely that this other lady was also poisoned with a substance that is causing her to be sick ...while she thinks its some "power/curse" that Sulaiman used on her.

As far as l am concerned, this Mr. Sulaiman is a Devil pretending to be a Man of God. He is a Murderer.

His fans and church members can continue to defend him, (that is not strange and even expected) but l am sure deep down int heir hearts, something is telling that their "Apostle" is a randy sexaholic who loves prostitutes and a fraud.

This matter has nothing to do with Kaduna or Christians.
the most dump comment ever read here from educationally backward individual. why didn't they come out to speak before Suleiman spoke against fulanis herdsmen? you weren't present there and you are beating chest saying without doubt. what school did u attend? where is the prove that he did it?, try and upgrade your brain my friend and don't let God hit your mouth with thunderous stick. before you start shouting am one of his member, I am not, am an Anglican and have never met him before. but try and apply sense when it comes to such issue. the devilish OSU protitutes should bring a concrete proof. billions of you can't pull him down.

1 Like

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Adeyeye09(m): 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Junior66:
I will create a thread on this woman shortly. I think she is saying the truth. Someone close to me was with her a few days ago. It was serious matter o but the DPO (police) involved settled the matter out of court to avoid the press. Sahara reporters aint answering me so i guess i will just create a thread and spill it here. She went for spiritual help somewhere (to solve her snake movement problem in her body) but the Babalawo defrauded her.
To hell with u and ur source. Nonsense!!!! U pple just take pleasure in bringing others down

2 Likes

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by LordOfNaira: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
paulll:
"And he said unto his men, the LORD forbid that I should do such a thing unto my master, the LORD's anointed, to stretch forth mine hand against him, seeing he is the anointed if the LORD" (1sam. 24:7).

Even though the spirit of God had left king Saul and David had been anointed as the new king, coupled with the fact that king Saul was trying to kill David, yet David saw it as an abomination to harm Saul. Because he was anointed of God.

Brothers and sisters, please let's be careful how we react to this apostle Johnson Suleiman's issue. Don't say anything you are not sure of. Even if he is at fault, God is the one to judge and not us.

Shut up, my friend. Are you not yourself anointed or you think he is more Christian than you?

All these quoting old testaments doesn't work with today's Christianity practices. All you need to be a pastor is to go to a Bible school.
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Claessique1(f): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Why are they all having this suffering looks.
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by gud4dbest(m): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
iamexcelblog:
All these useless attacks on Suleiman will fall and fail vigorouly. Christians, this is a moment of test for all of you. Forget all that bullshyt talk of "playing religious card." I am in the North and I can authoritatively tell you that Muslims and their clerics are the worst hypocrites. They engage in all kinds of atrocious stuffs including drugs and homosexuality. Yet none of them is called out. Does it not suprise all of you that this is coming at a time when Apostle Suleiman called on all Christians to rise up and defend there faith.

Left for me, I may say that Apostle Suleiman backslided. But who doesnt? Abraham backslided and gave us Ishmael that brought about this demonic religion that is troubling the world. David backslided by sleeping with Barthsheeba. Samson backslided. Even Noah backslided by spilling his seed. Yet God forgave all of them.
You See?

SO PASTOR, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, WE FULLY SUPPORT YOU AND YOU ARE FORGIVEN WHETHER YOU DID IT OR NOT. AM A CATHOLIC BUT I FORGIVE YOU SAME WAY I PRAY GOD FORGIVES YOU. THAT IS IF YOU ARE GUILTY OO. DAVID DID WORST AND WAS FORGIVEN.

Personally, am not interested in whether Apostle Suleiman did it or not. Am just after the timing of the event. Something is not adding up. These Muslims are Criminals. Same with this useless Buhari government. They are doing everything to silence this great man.But ask yourself, after him, WHO IS NEXT?

For that Worthless and Hopeless Otobo to open her devilish mouth to say that
Pastor Suleman licks her worthless and useless Duri to speak in tongues is a pointer that this girl is shameless and hopeless.
for a thinking mind,this is a pointer!
She has backing by powerful forces!

CHRISTIANS BE CAREFUL. MUSLIMS ARE TRYING TO TAKE THIS MAN DOWN. ESPECIALLY THE KADUNA MAFIA AND THE KADUNA STATE worthless Power brokers. THEY HAVE LOTS OF MAN POWER AND FINANCES AND CAN PULL IT OFF. IN THE COMING DAYS, YOU WILL BE SEEING LOTS OF FAKE VIDEOS AND PICTURES.

I have taken my time to watch the worthless video uploaded here by Kaduna media centre and none of them has evidence or anything relating to sexual immorality. CHRISTIANS WISE UP. AFTER SULEMAN, IT MAY BE A CATHOLIC BISHOP OR ANOTHER POWERFUL PROTESTANT PASTOR.

Quote me and die.
truly,this is scheming machination!

1 Like

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by selfmadeboss: 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
Junior66:
I will create a thread on this woman shortly. I think she is saying the truth. Someone close to me was with her a few days ago. It was serious matter o but the DPO (police) involved settled the matter out of court to avoid the press. Sahara reporters aint answering me so i guess i will just create a thread and spill it here. She went for spiritual help somewhere (to solve her snake movement problem in her body) but the Babalawo defrauded her.
wetin you smoke na?
how much dem pay you?

1 Like

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by bezimo(m): 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
All I see is a marine agent of hell

Stephanie failed, then they upgraded to use a more beautiful girl such as Daniell, that didn't achieve their sinister objective, then they attempt again with a queen ester, who is seeking the protection of El rufai who is a sworn enemy of Christian's and the gospel.
Hope someone wey get sense dey see wetin I dey see for this matter

Sore losers!!
Thunder fire all of them.The Apostle cannot come down, he has been called and set up by God, 1000 Stephanie or 1000 queen Esther and their satanic lies and allegations are TOO small to bring the Apostle down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by selfmadeboss: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
at this juncture, i dont care if he bleeped your mom or your sister or you or if he didnt.
its obvious the north is attacking this man because of what he said about boko haram.
its no more about Bleep again. nothing wrong with a man fucking.
suliaman now got supporters. we no care wether he dey innocent or guilty

1 Like

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
This apostle Suleman too like mgbeke
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by LordOfNaira: 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
Odkosh:
the most dump comment ever read here from educationally backward individual. why didn't they come out to speak before Suleiman spoke against fulanis herdsmen? you weren't present there and you are beating chest saying without doubt. what school did u attend? where is the prove that he did it?, try and upgrade your brain my friend and don't let God hit your mouth with thunderous stick. before you start shouting am one of his member, I am not, am an Anglican and have never met him before. but try and apply sense when it comes to such issue. the devilish OSU protitutes should bring a concrete proof. billions of you can't pull him down.

My friend, your level of ignorance is staggering!!!

When a girl brought up a 2004 rape case against Trump in 2016, why didn't Americans ask this dumb question of "why now"? Why did her intended press conference generate so much positive following?

And please, enough with this "Apostle spoke against Fulani" bullshit. The video made it obvious that Sule was only concerned about his own safety. He never condemned the killing any more fiercely than everyone who has condemned the senseless killings in Southern Kaduna.
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by vedaxcool(m): 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
[s]
iamexcelblog:

Shove your worthless and hopeless opinion up your dry, smelly, cracked anus. I don't takl to worthless almajiris.

If you are looking for who to challenge and insult, go and meet your Father!
[/s]

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by DrUche3(m): 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
bezimo:

Stephanie failed, then they upgraded to use a more beautiful girl such as Daniell, that didn't achieve their sinister objective, then they attempt again with a queen ester, who is seeking the protection of El rufai who is a sworn enemy of Christian's and the gospel.

Sore losers!!
Thunder fire all of them.The Apostle cannot come down, he has been called and set up by God, 1000 Stephanie or 1000 queen Esther and their satanic lies and allegations are TOO small to bring the Apostle down

Let them keep deceiving themselves!
Their saving grace is that God is compassionate and slow to anger.

1 Like

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by smartty68(m): 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
bezimo:

Sore losers!!
Let the Apostle speak for himself cos you don't know what most Men of God do behind covers this days. I'm not judging and God does not forsake His people. He'll come out victorious with God by his side if truly he's not guilty.

1 Like

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by kaydeee: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Junior66:
Where is lalasticlala? Snake de here o.
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by anonimi: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
LordOfNaira:
When a girl brought up a 2004 rape case against Trump in 2016, why didn't Americans ask this dumb question of "why now"? Why did her intended press conference generate so much positive following?

Where is Donald Trump now
What happened to the 2004 rape case in COURT after the press conference aimed at derailing Trump's presidential race?
Kindly reflect deeply before you respond.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043814_facebook20151105005801_jpeg1027baba4e35e791f3661e85d47d5487

1 Like

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Bobo001: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
This is funny to you right? HOW WILL YOU FEEL IF THIS IS YOUR FATHER?
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
7Alexander:
Bullshit, this Suleiman tale has become stale as Bleep

Àh Na lie. Matter still hot like fire. Even donald trump pussygrabber still hot 4 months on so why Suleiman matter go stale. Receive sense
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by vedaxcool(m): 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
[s]
Bobo001:
This is funny to you right? HOW WILL YOU FEEL IF THIS IS YOUR FATHER?

[/s]

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by omenkaLives(m): 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by gemini35(m): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pastor said that church,s wll suffer persecution this year,and we can see it happening,be strong and keep praying for the pastor,s and the church,s
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by LordOfNaira: 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
anonimi:

Where is Donald Trump now
What happened to the 2004 rape case in COURT after the press conference aimed at derailing Trump's presidential race?
Kindly reflect deeply before you respond.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043814_facebook20151105005801_jpeg1027baba4e35e791f3661e85d47d5487

There was never a press conference. So nothing like "after the press conference".
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by omenkaLives(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
This apostle Suleman too like mgbeke
But the other two babes no be ngbekes naw. Them make brain wella. Na just this one no try. cheesy
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by FavoredGuy: 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Wetin concern me? Anyhow them won follow the matter, na their own cup of garri.

1 Like

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by MYMINDER(m): 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
iamexcelblog:
All these useless attacks on Suleiman will fall and fail vigorouly. Christians, this is a moment of test for all of you. Forget all that bullshyt talk of "playing religious card." I am in the North and I can authoritatively tell you that Muslims and their clerics are the worst hypocrites. They engage in all kinds of atrocious stuffs including drugs and homosexuality. Yet none of them is called out. Does it not suprise all of you that this is coming at a time when Apostle Suleiman called on all Christians to rise up and defend there faith.

Left for me, I may say that Apostle Suleiman backslided. But who doesnt? Abraham backslided and gave us Ishmael that brought about this demonic religion that is troubling the world. David backslided by sleeping with Barthsheeba. Samson backslided. Even Noah backslided by spilling his seed. Yet God forgave all of them.
You See?

SO PASTOR, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, WE FULLY SUPPORT YOU AND YOU ARE FORGIVEN WHETHER YOU DID IT OR NOT. AM A CATHOLIC BUT I FORGIVE YOU SAME WAY I PRAY GOD FORGIVES YOU. THAT IS IF YOU ARE GUILTY OO. DAVID DID WORST AND WAS FORGIVEN.

Personally, am not interested in whether Apostle Suleiman did it or not. Am just after the timing of the event. Something is not adding up. These Muslims are Criminals. Same with this useless Buhari government. They are doing everything to silence this great man.But ask yourself, after him, WHO IS NEXT?

For that Worthless and Hopeless Otobo to open her devilish mouth to say that Pastor Suleman licks her worthless and useless Duri to speak in tongues is a pointer that this girl is shameless and hopeless. She has backing by powerful forces!

CHRISTIANS BE CAREFUL. MUSLIMS ARE TRYING TO TAKE THIS MAN DOWN. ESPECIALLY THE KADUNA MAFIA AND THE KADUNA STATE worthless Power brokers. THEY HAVE LOTS OF MAN POWER AND FINANCES AND CAN PULL IT OFF. IN THE COMING DAYS, YOU WILL BE SEEING LOTS OF FAKE VIDEOS AND PICTURES.

I have taken my time to watch the worthless video uploaded here by Kaduna media centre and none of them has evidence or anything relating to sexual immorality. CHRISTIANS WISE UP. AFTER SULEMAN, IT MAY BE A CATHOLIC BISHOP OR ANOTHER POWERFUL PROTESTANT PASTOR.

BEFORE YOU CALL ME A SHEEPLE OR RELIGIOUS FANATIC, GO THROUGH MY PROFILE AND SEE TOPICS WHERE I CRITISCIZE RELIGION EVERY TIME. I EVEN DECLARED ATHEISM ONE TIME.

Quote me and die.

David confessed in case you forgot.
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by SulemanDEFENDER: 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
Junior66:

Please do as you have promised. Don't let anyone dissuade you . I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges / Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.