Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) (84496 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Second Daughter And Only Son Escapes Accident / Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government / Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
cosade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_wL563VsRM

I just watched his denial video and all I could see is a troubled soul looking for pity. Someone innocent doesn't have to go through all that, all he needs to do is just sue for defamation and libel. No stories.

Don't believe everything you see my friend.
Anybody can go emotional for the camera. Your former first lady did.
That's all i have to say.
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Caseless: 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2017

his team of magicians.”
grin grin grin
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Ceema1(f): 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
iamexcelblog:
All these useless attacks on Suleiman will fall and fail vigorouly. Christians, this is a moment of test for all of you. Forget all that bullshyt talk of "playing religious card." I am in the North and I can authoritatively tell you that Muslims and their clerics are the worst hypocrites. They engage in all kinds of atrocious stuffs including drugs and homosexuality. Yet none of them is called out. Does it not suprise all of you that this is coming at a time when Apostle Suleiman called on all Christians to rise up and defend there faith.

Left for me, I may say that Apostle Suleiman backslided. But who doesnt? Abraham backslided and gave us Ishmael that brought about this demonic religion that is troubling the world. David backslided by sleeping with Barthsheeba. Samson backslided. Even Noah backslided by spilling his seed. Yet God forgave all of them.
You See?

SO PASTOR, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, WE FULLY SUPPORT YOU AND YOU ARE FORGIVEN WHETHER YOU DID IT OR NOT. AM A CATHOLIC BUT I FORGIVE YOU SAME WAY I PRAY GOD FORGIVES YOU. THAT IS IF YOU ARE GUILTY OO. DAVID DID WORST AND WAS FORGIVEN.

Personally, am not interested in whether Apostle Suleiman did it or not. Am just after the timing of the event. Something is not adding up. These Muslims are Criminals. Same with this useless Buhari government. They are doing everything to silence this great man.But ask yourself, after him, WHO IS NEXT?

For that Worthless and Hopeless Otobo to open her devilish mouth to say that Pastor Suleman licks her worthless and useless Duri to speak in tongues is a pointer that this girl is shameless and hopeless. She has backing by powerful forces!

CHRISTIANS BE CAREFUL. MUSLIMS ARE TRYING TO TAKE THIS MAN DOWN. ESPECIALLY THE KADUNA MAFIA AND THE KADUNA STATE worthless Power brokers. THEY HAVE LOTS OF MAN POWER AND FINANCES AND CAN PULL IT OFF. IN THE COMING DAYS, YOU WILL BE SEEING LOTS OF FAKE VIDEOS AND PICTURES.

I have taken my time to watch the worthless video uploaded here by Kaduna media centre and none of them has evidence or anything relating to sexual immorality. CHRISTIANS WISE UP. AFTER SULEMAN, IT MAY BE A CATHOLIC BISHOP OR ANOTHER POWERFUL PROTESTANT PASTOR.

BEFORE YOU CALL ME A SHEEPLE OR RELIGIOUS FANATIC, GO THROUGH MY PROFILE AND SEE TOPICS WHERE I CRITISCIZE RELIGION EVERY TIME. I EVEN DECLARED ATHEISM ONE TIME.

Quote me and die.
Shataap there . Arne!
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
iamexcelblog:
All these useless attacks on Suleiman will fall and fail vigorouly. Christians, this is a moment of test for all of you. Forget all that bullshyt talk of "playing religious card." I am in the North and I can authoritatively tell you that Muslims and their clerics are the worst hypocrites. They engage in all kinds of atrocious stuffs including drugs and homosexuality. Yet none of them is called out. Does it not suprise all of you that this is coming at a time when Apostle Suleiman called on all Christians to rise up and defend there faith.

Left for me, I may say that Apostle Suleiman backslided. But who doesnt? Abraham backslided and gave us Ishmael that brought about this demonic religion that is troubling the world. David backslided by sleeping with Barthsheeba. Samson backslided. Even Noah backslided by spilling his seed. Yet God forgave all of them.
You See?

SO PASTOR, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, WE FULLY SUPPORT YOU AND YOU ARE FORGIVEN WHETHER YOU DID IT OR NOT. AM A CATHOLIC BUT I FORGIVE YOU SAME WAY I PRAY GOD FORGIVES YOU. THAT IS IF YOU ARE GUILTY OO. DAVID DID WORST AND WAS FORGIVEN.

Personally, am not interested in whether Apostle Suleiman did it or not. Am just after the timing of the event. Something is not adding up. These Muslims are Criminals. Same with this useless Buhari government. They are doing everything to silence this great man.But ask yourself, after him, WHO IS NEXT?

For that Worthless and Hopeless Otobo to open her devilish mouth to say that Pastor Suleman licks her worthless and useless Duri to speak in tongues is a pointer that this girl is shameless and hopeless. She has backing by powerful forces!

CHRISTIANS BE CAREFUL. MUSLIMS ARE TRYING TO TAKE THIS MAN DOWN. ESPECIALLY THE KADUNA MAFIA AND THE KADUNA STATE worthless Power brokers. THEY HAVE LOTS OF MAN POWER AND FINANCES AND CAN PULL IT OFF. IN THE COMING DAYS, YOU WILL BE SEEING LOTS OF FAKE VIDEOS AND PICTURES.

I have taken my time to watch the worthless video uploaded here by Kaduna media centre and none of them has evidence or anything relating to sexual immorality. CHRISTIANS WISE UP. AFTER SULEMAN, IT MAY BE A CATHOLIC BISHOP OR ANOTHER POWERFUL PROTESTANT PASTOR.

BEFORE YOU CALL ME A SHEEPLE OR RELIGIOUS FANATIC, GO THROUGH MY PROFILE AND SEE TOPICS WHERE I CRITISCIZE RELIGION EVERY TIME. I EVEN DECLARED ATHEISM ONE TIME.

Quote me and die.
i don quote u. Rubbish
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
chukwudi3:
This is one of Satan/Muslim,s antics to demoralize d Christians and d end sell their religion to us. Of ol states, why Kaduna media house? Is d apostle staying there?
Is suleman the only pastor in nigeria. Wat abt the likes of Adeyboye, kumuyi. Plz lemme here better thing.

1 Like

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Pylony(m): 12:04am On Mar 18, 2017
Banana don ripe for this matter.
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by virtousB: 12:14am On Mar 18, 2017
Polyphony:
I don't know about you but I think Apostle is guilty.
What happened to "take it to the Lord in prayer?"
If he's innocent, he doesn't have to make any noise or curse or baptize otobo or any other lady with occultic names.
But that's the world we live in today, once you're a man of God, you are without sin.
The truth is that men cannot be pleased. When the COZA pastor scandal was on and he didn't give any response, it's still you guys that were crying fowl that he's guilty, why didn't he comment on the matter? Now, apostle Suleiman is defending himself and you're saying he shouldn't have talked
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 18, 2017
virtousB:
The truth is that men cannot be pleased. When the COZA pastor scandal was on and he didn't give any response, it's still you guys that were crying fowl that he's guilty, why didn't he comment on the matter? Now, apostle Suleiman is defending himself and you're saying he shouldn't have talked
And your point is?
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by CaptRewa(m): 12:53am On Mar 18, 2017
Ceema1:
Shataap there . Arne!

It's better to be an Arne with hope of eternity than hypocritical monsters who are averse to the truth
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by MYMINDER(m): 1:23am On Mar 18, 2017
Engrdavo:

He confessed bcs he did it OK? Mumu......

So, people that don't admit stuff means that they did not do it? Most people that do bad/negative things confess? Be careful what you call others; you may just be exposing yourself.
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by LordOfNaira: 5:03am On Mar 18, 2017
Odkosh:
owkay, sebi you are 100% confident that he had sex with the two whores, maybe we should call you out as witness so that I can help us to reveal how they started and end it. how the went about it and the styles they use during the action.

My friend, keep kwayet there!!!

Where did I write that he had sex with two whites.
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by KissCODE(m): 6:20am On Mar 18, 2017
Junior66:
I will create a thread on this woman shortly. I think she is saying the truth. Someone close to me was with her a few days ago. It was serious matter o but the DPO (police) involved settled the matter out of court to avoid the press. Sahara reporters aint answering me so i guess i will just create a thread and spill it here. She went for spiritual help somewhere (to solve her snake movement problem in her body) but the Babalawo defrauded her.
lolzzzzzz Why is it that she is seeking to be protected by Kaduna state government... We all know that Apostle suleiman and elrufai are at not in good term because of southern kaduna killing... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
she is aying the truth indeed my nyash

1 Like

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by awoluyi(m): 6:30am On Mar 18, 2017
Laple0541:
Another uppercut on Sule's jaw! the guy like light completion ladies.

A question for the lady: how many times did Sule has a 3some with you?.
. Na waoh!
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Odkosh: 7:47am On Mar 18, 2017
LordOfNaira:

My friend, keep kwayet there!!!

Where did I write that he had sex with two whites.
so you are denying now abi. go back to your junk epistle and come back here to thank me later. I should keep kwayet, maybe you should bring padlock then.
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by babeface3: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2017
All those allegations are bills hits. It takes a Dillard to believe those craps.i don't know him from Adam's but the women doing all those are not even smart. This is a clear definition of vendetta.

1 Like

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by iyke2k4(m): 8:29am On Mar 18, 2017
Another OLOShO .Where is the evidence she claimed to have?. These people sef.They are really diverting our attention from the Nigerian issues.
kinstar112:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/226375-exclusive-sex-scandal-real-identity-woman-claiming-apostle-sulemans-second-ex-lover-revealed.html

1 Like

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Caseless: 8:45am On Mar 18, 2017
Ceema1:
Shataap there . Arne!
I'm just happy you addressed that dog as an "Arne" . Dan ubansa!
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Caseless: 8:47am On Mar 18, 2017
iamexcelblog:

You See?

Quote me and die.
you think like a dog. Name one Muslim cleric and we will give you 10 pastors or apostle Suleiman.
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Boss13: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2017
mayortm001:
These ladies will never go unpunished.
How much APC cabal give dem self

Unpunished by whom?
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by coltaine(m): 9:48am On Mar 18, 2017
that emeka paul is a complete sex starved fool.......
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by purplekayc(m): 10:40am On Mar 18, 2017
This giyy must be good in bed wink
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by MrGoc(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
mymadam:
Meaningless, IMHO. More questions than answers undecided
. . . Meaningless indeed. . . Some celebrity wanna-be's.

1 Like

Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by DominionCity16: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Junior66:
I will create a thread on this woman shortly. I think she is saying the truth. Someone close to me was with her a few days ago. It was serious matter o but the DPO (police) involved settled the matter out of court to avoid the press. Sahara reporters aint answering me so i guess i will just create a thread and spill it here. She went for spiritual help somewhere (to solve her snake movement problem in her body) but the Babalawo defrauded her.
LIAR!!! Do you people think we are Nursery school children Please do a believable Drama. Hahahahahahahahaha. Apostle Suleiman does not do Babalawo. I know you believe in the Devil more than God.
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by DominionCity16: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
babeface3:
All those allegations are bills hits. It takes a Dillard to believe those craps.i don't know him from Adam's but the women doing all those are not even smart. This is a clear definition of vendetta.
EXACTLY. IT'S JUST TOOOOOOO OBVIOUS. THE PLAY LINE IS NOT EVEN INTERESTING TO HOLD MY ATTENTION. I JUST WASTED TIME!!!
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by DominionCity16: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
Polyphony:

Don't believe everything you see my friend.
Anybody can go emotional for the camera. Your former first lady did.
That's all i have to say.
YOU PEOPLE WANT HIM TO SUE?? THAT'S NOT WISE. YOU SAID THIS THREE TIMES NOW. WHAT'S THE BAIT TELL ME NAH, AT LEAST WE CAN SHARE THE MONEY.
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by DominionCity16: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
charliboy654:

Is suleman the only pastor in nigeria. Wat abt the likes of Adeyboye, kumuyi. Plz lemme here better thing.
They've had their own share and will still have their share. The battle continues, nobody will be spared
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by DominionCity16: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
iyke2k4:
Another OLOShO .Where is the evidence she claimed to have?. These people sef.They are really diverting our attention from the Nigerian issues.
EXACTLY. THEY ARE DISHING ALL THIS FROM ONE ROOM OOO. UNA GET TIME OOOO
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by DominionCity16: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Polyphony:
I don't know about you but I think Apostle is guilty.
What happened to "take it to the Lord in prayer?"
If he's innocent, he doesn't have to make any noise or curse or baptize otobo or any other lady with occultic names.
But that's the world we live in today, once you're a man of God, you are without sin.
YOU THINK YOU'LL SOON BE A CELEBRITY, EVERYBODY GO GET IM OWN SHARE OOO. THE MAN IS INNOCENT, THAT I KNOW. I KNOW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT. JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT.
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
DominionCity16:
YOU THINK YOU'LL SOON BE A CELEBRITY, EVERYBODY GO GET IM OWN SHARE OOO. THE MAN IS INNOCENT, THAT I KNOW. I KNOW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT. JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT.
I'm my own celebrity and I live my life with caution. Let any lady come, I'll sue her and her generation.
Re: YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Benekruku:

Sheeples will say they have gone to hire another prostitute when it's glaring that Suleman is a pervert!

Do those stories correlate? She said she has those text messages, later she said the phone got spoiled and afterwards the messages mysteriously disappeared.
She's sick but campaigned for Trump on FB. Read the post again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges / Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.